Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
DO NOT FEAR! I'M sticking with my conspiracy theory of the Bengals getting off to a HORRIBLE start and soon they'll turn on the gas all the way to the super bowl!  Why do you think the Boobs and the Jokewires won big today?  It's part of the fix.. ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Dude, we allowed 27 points and most of the those unanswered in the second half.  A long nearly 50-yard FG wasn't the reason we lost this game.

The team gave up big plays, allowed Rodgers to drive 75 yards in less than 2.5 minutes for the last drive in regulation, allowed the Packers to march down the field in a few plays in OT.

They stomped us in the 2nd half.

Bullock missed a make-able FG that would have made a difference in the end. 

Elliott hit a 61 yard game winner for Philly that would have been good from 65. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Do you see clutch play from Dalton?

Which play play was that makes you think this is some irreplaceable QB play? 

The missed wide open WRs? The shit his pants gutless play under any pressure. The two big time throws that made it to the LoS in OT?

Rodgers threw a ball straight into the ground at a wide open WR in this game. He was also playing like shit in the first half when he was under pressure (before the Packers realized they could hold all day and not get called) scoring only 7 points.

His WRs were making amazing toe drag catches and such. The two "big throws" that made it to the LoS in OT were the plays that were called by the OC. He can't fix bad coaching.

Rodgers misses a pass and then completes a pass where his WR does a circus catch. Nothing.
Dalton misses a pass and then has his WRs completely vanish and be incapable of getting separation for 95% of the game. "**** YOU DALTON! "

As I said... rational.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:07 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Quit making excuses for little orphan Andy...Andy's had Hue and Gruden and he still shit the bed in prime time and playoff games.  He still couldn't make plays outside of the pocket...he still couldn't drop back and read a defense with decent o-lines.  

All the excuses you keep coming up with are things that NFL QBs have to deal with and overcome.  Rodgers had half as many offensive weapons and an even worse line and he was by far the betters all around  QB today.

Meh....if I hadn't seen Carson Palmer with my own two eyes get better away from these losers...I'd agree with you. But I HAVE seen that...so I don't agree with you and won't blame too many players until these turds up top are gone.

I've also seen him do very well in college....same as Palmer. He's Bungalized.  Kirkpatrick....Bungalized....

Of course Rodgers is better....LMFAO.  He's better than at least 30 other QBs too.  Do you really think there are Rodgers like QBs out there growing on trees?  Stop acting like HOF QBs can be found on the street corner with a 40 oz in his hand. Stop acting like this shit show isn't 0-26 years in the postseason since Son of Paul took over.

Look there are articles and critiques all over the place dealing with the shortcomings of this shit show...and what it means for our players.  Your choice to read it and try to understand the business of football or not.  Or....just roll with "I can haz korterbackz and when teh souper Bowlz".  Actually that IS Son of Paul's philosophy....look where THAT has gotten us.  Do you think Dak Prescott is that great of a QB?  Or does his all world oline with playmakers at key positions help make him look good?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Losers find ways to lose games.

Truth

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So to recap...

Andy does poorly: **** Andy.
Andy does well: It was thanks to Green, **** Andy.
Andy doesn't throw to Green: Throw to Green, ***** Andy.
Andy does throw to Green: **** you Andy, Green is carrying you.

Rational.

Here's rational for you he has missed  wide open receivers or over thrown them at least 4 or 5 times a game now going all the way back to last year!!!!! 
He isn't a good QB they need to get rid of him, M.Lewis, and P. Alexander then we might start winning again!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Little early to be calling that. Elliott wouldn't have had to make the 61 yarder if he didn't miss the FG earlier in the game.

Jake Elliott is kicking 66.7% this year (4-6).

Bullock misses ONE kick in THREE games and people are losing their shit for a guy who has missed TWO kicks in TWO games.

He was 4-7 (57.1%) in the preseason and is 4-6 (66.7%) in the regular season. Don't be losing your mind, Wyche.

Longest FG by a rookie in Nfl history. Record held by our 5th round pick. While kicking for another team.

Im supposed to be happy fat choking randy went 1/2? 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is NOT the problem.

He's part of the problem. He didn't do anything to win a game today.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:38 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Jesus ****, is there a worse QB when there's a little bit of pressure?  Andy is ***** terrible unless it's a three step drop.  I'm gonna puke if I have to watch Andy tuck the ball and shuffle left and right before he bails.

lol.  my wife notices this as well
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's part of the problem. He didn't do anything to win a game today.

Just two touchdown passes...
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bullock missed a make-able FG that would have made a difference in the end. 

Elliott hit a 61 yard game winner for Philly that would have been good from 65. 

Elliott also missed a 51 yarder in the 3rd quarter that would have meant they wouldn't have to attempt a 61 yarder.

He missed a FG, forcing them to have to win it with 1 second left. He still missed a kick. People seem to be ignoring this for some reason. The dude is still 4-6 as a kicker. That's not good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We did some good things today
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:59 PM)matmaven Wrote: Actually pretty funny although there were some signs of hope with the O that we didn't see under Zampese.

Yup....but this is still the worst line in the NFL.

Reply/Quote
It's concerning that Dalton is routinely missing passes this season that a seventh-year quarterback shouldn't be missing. It's also concerning how quickly he seems to want to bail out of the pocket.

Look, if we assume the worst and this team finishes with a top 10 draft pick, I think you've gotta at least have a conversation at QB. He seems to be regressing big time.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Longest FG by a rookie in Nfl history. Record held by our 5th round pick. While kicking for another team.

Im supposed to be happy fat choking randy went 1/2? 

if Elliot was better in pre season, he would have been our kicker! But he wasn't, so get off it!

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is NOT the problem.

He's also not the answer. 

I'm ready to draft a QB. Especially if we're picking in the top 5.

Reply/Quote
A couple of ugly time outs today.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Pretty much. AJ had like 10 catches. LaFell and Boyd had 1 each. 6 went to rbs, and 3 to Kroft. 

It was kinda the whole gameplan to get our QB back into a rhythm.....so.....

Reply/Quote
Dalton missed a wide open Lafell in the end zone (big overthrow).

Bullock missed the kick.

Mixon slipped on a crucial 3rd and one.

All of these mistakes are amplified when you play the Packers. Tough loss.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:24 PM)thillan Wrote: Dalton missed a wide open Lafell in the end zone (big overthrow).

Bullock missed the kick.

Mixon slipped on a crucial 3rd and one.

All of these mistakes are amplified when you play the Packers. Tough loss.

Pretty much 

Reply/Quote