Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
Different kicker, still losing games because of the position. If we could have stolen a win here, we might have had a chance to get on a roll and make it to the bye at 3-2.

We can pretty much pack it in now.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)Rattler Wrote: Marvin needs a week for halftime adjustments LMAO

Think my new nickname for him is First Half Marvin after that he is starvin'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The last game I go out of my way to watch this year. I won't be going to a game this year and will only watch on tv if I'm bored and nothing else to do. It's not worth getting all worked up and frustrated anymore. Worst managed franchise of any sport ever!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: all scores are reviewed, so didnt need to.

Did they?

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: You mean two whole plays?  Dude called the oline WAAAAAAYYYYY more...but yeah....quarterback.  LOL

Where were our halftime adjustments?
Reply/Quote
Mixon for the most part looked pretty good. I don't really care for his J. Hill dances after plays, but he's still a child anyway. Gio has basically disappeared...Mixon had several great swing plays in space. Maybe they were afraid to overuse that...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:54 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Where were our halftime adjustments?

Believe it or not, M. Lewis has a quote where he alludes that they don't believe in adjustments.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Every one of those throws were quick throws.  How many did he drop back and make a play?  How many times did he escape pressure and make a play outside of the pocket?  A big fat ZERO.  He didn't do a damn thing in the second half.  Green Bay adjusted and took away the quick throws and Andy was shown to be the fraud that he is.  Rodgers had way more pressure in his face all game yet left the pocket and actually looked downfield to make plays.  Andy stood like a statue and took a sack making a fg even longer.  

Any QB can dunk and dunk and throw high percentage throws and have a high completion percentage but the fact is he couldn't make any plays to keep the offense on the field...period.

Because we HAVE TO dink and dunk due to Puano Man and Son of Paul doing nothing to address his incompetence and his hand selected turds.  Even ROMO noted this during the broadcast.

Hell....I often find myself coming here and wondering if people even football.  Did you notice Rodgers playing the same way? You know why?  Ah ****....why bother.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Somewhere in a nondescript dive bar in Cincinnati, Ken Zampese and Mike Nugent are having a beer and laughing at us.
Reply/Quote
Please do not edit your post, I like the name Puano man.
Reply/Quote
So what are a team's chances to make the playoffs who start 0-3 and score two offensive touchdowns in 12 quarters? Pretty solid I would assume.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:54 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Where were our halftime adjustments?

Marvin doesn't do that.  I don't even know what the hell he does after halftime.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
It’s great knowing as long as the other team just doesn’t guard our running back out the backfield that Andy can be a good QB
Reply/Quote

EXACTLY.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If you jump off the wagon, dont ask to get back on. Hang in there. This may not be our year, but I seen some improvement tonight which may lead to more improvements. Be strong and do whatever it takes to continue. Wait...... I was speeching myself not you. Carry on! Do whatever the hell you want. LOL.

They lost to three teams so far whom NONE were at full strength. The Packers were missing a lot of players. While the offensive play calling was better, I don't see any improvement in the glaring weakness EVERYONE and their mothers knew the Bengals had.....offensive line. The Packers were missing a lot of defensive starters and the Bengals still couldn't run the ball.

But hey, they got over 300 yards in total offense for the first time this year. They needed OT to do it, but, still counts, right?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: Andy threw a ton of bad passes. And when he needed to stand out the most he choked. He’s average no better or worse

He literally couldn't have thrown more than 6 terrible passes.

In which case is your level of acceptance 100% completion or bust?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton: 21-27 (77.8%), 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Prepare for another week full of Dalton sucks/start McCarron threads regardless of this.

AJ green accounted for half of that. Any QB in the league could do what Dalton did today. Show zero play making ability. Get carried by a Hof receiver
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:49 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They weren't all open...Romo said as much. He missed when AJ got open....and Lafell quit on one that there was a chance.  Come on man....we actually scores today. Thing is....as usual....those pesky "journalistic jargons" the Packers made vs our typical no "journalistic jargons" got us beat.

Good debut by Lazor....defense played well ebough to win....but shit the bed when it counted. Bullock missed a FG....lot of miscues. Signs of no discipline.....i.e. bad coaching.

Can we shit can this bum yet Son of Paul?

That's where we are setting the bar...when it becomes a milestone that we finally scored a TD its time to replace the guy on the field running that offense. Andy does not have the tools to be a winner in this league. It takes an OC to have to build a creative offense around him and a cast of superstars and a line that keeps him untouched for him to succeed.

When Andy is asked to do anything but make quick throws he fails.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Somewhere in a nondescript dive bar in Cincinnati, Ken Zampese and Mike Nugent are having a beer and laughing at us.

Actually pretty funny although there were some signs of hope with the O that we didn't see under Zampese.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I've always been an Andy guy but he personally left 10-21 points off the board in the 2nd half today

I'd say 7...but Lafell *may* have had a shot at it if he kept running.  Bullock left 3.

Reply/Quote