Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 08:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: AJ green accounted for half of that. Any QB in the league could do what Dalton did today. Show zero play making ability. Get carried by a Hof receiver

So to recap...

Andy does poorly: **** Andy.
Andy does well: It was thanks to Green, **** Andy.
Andy doesn't throw to Green: Throw to Green, ***** Andy.
Andy does throw to Green: **** you Andy, Green is carrying you.

Rational.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey! I can get back into full conspiracy theory mode now that we lost to Rogers in overtime.. ! Woohoo! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: That's where we are setting the bar...when it becomes a milestone that we finally scored a TD its time to replace the guy on the field running that offense.  Andy does not have the tools to be a winner in this league.  It takes an OC to have to build a creative offense around him and a cast of superstars and a line that keeps him untouched for him to succeed.  

When Andy is asked to do anything but make quick throws he fails.

Sure....2015 and all....2013....but yeah....when you **** up an oline as epically as thit show organization has...and promote a shitty QB coach to OC....blame a player.

Wonder why Zampese and Piano Man have NEVER been offered another job?  Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: That's where we are setting the bar...when it becomes a milestone that we finally scored a TD its time to replace the guy on the field running that offense.  Andy does not have the tools to be a winner in this league.  It takes an OC to have to build a creative offense around him and a cast of superstars and a line that keeps him untouched for him to succeed.  

When Andy is asked to do anything but make quick throws he fails.

Andy is seemingly average and without a cast of playmakers around him, he cant succeed.  
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:57 PM)Housh Wrote: It’s great knowing as long as the other team just doesn’t guard our running back out the backfield that Andy can be a good QB

Pretty much. AJ had like 10 catches. LaFell and Boyd had 1 each. 6 went to rbs, and 3 to Kroft. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:56 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Because we HAVE TO dink and dunk due to Puano Man and Son of Paul doing nothing to address his incompetence and his hand selected turds.  Even ROMO noted this during the broadcast.

Hell....I often find myself coming here and wondering if people even football.  Did you notice Rodgers playing the same way? You know why?  Ah ****....why bother.....

What??? Rodgers threw downfield outside of the pocket under duress... when did Andy make a single play outside of the pocket? Not one single play. Did Andy even run for 1 yard? Rodgers most definitely didn't sink and dunk and he was pressured way more. Every time Andy was pressured it was a sack or a throwaway.

What game were you watching?
Reply/Quote
Marvin in the locker room with a halftime lead, "Hey guys we did good in the first half. Let's watch Game of Thrones until it is time for the second half."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
"No lead is ever safe until the final out." - Dusty Baker
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Truth is one of the greatest QBs of a generation or so picked our D apart bit by bit.. THAT'S why we lost by 3..

Oh no!  Facts! LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'd say 7...but Lafell *may* have had a shot at it if he kept running.  Bullock left 3.

don't think he could've got there.  He was already going full speed to get himself open.

Andy took a bad sack...Bullock still should've made it but a 48 yarder isn't automatic.  

Andy missed throws on 2 other 3rd downs.  drive killers.  

I've been team Andy all the way but hey we're 0-3.  Doesn't look like he's gonna be the one to lead us to a Super Bowl.  No harm in looking at AJ now.  Time is right
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Sure....2015 and all....2013....but yeah....when you **** up an oline as epically as thit show organization has...and promote a shitty QB coach to OC....blame a player.

Wonder why Zampese and Piano Man have NEVER been offered another job?  Hmm 

Quit making excuses for little orphan Andy...Andy's had Hue and Gruden and he still shit the bed in prime time and playoff games. He still couldn't make plays outside of the pocket...he still couldn't drop back and read a defense with decent o-lines.

All the excuses you keep coming up with are things that NFL QBs have to deal with and overcome. Rodgers had half as many offensive weapons and an even worse line and he was by far the betters all around QB today.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:05 PM)bonesaw Wrote: don't think he could've got there.  He was already going full speed to get himself open.

Andy took a bad sack...Bullock still should've made it but a 48 yarder isn't automatic.  

Andy missed throws on 2 other 3rd downs.  drive killers.  

I've been team Andy all the way but hey we're 0-3.  Doesn't look like he's gonna be the one to lead us to a Super Bowl.  No harm in looking at AJ now.  Time is right

Could be right....but Bullock missed from 46 and made from 48 I thought.  Anywho...Elliott hit a 61 yard game winner for Philly.  Another snakebitten choice by this shit show.

Reply/Quote
I don't hate Marvin Lewis, I actually really like him. As I think most people do. I really wouldn't mind him as our GM. People seem to really respect and like Marvin.

However, I don't really think he's the one that's going to get us there. I saw a lot of improvement against a very good team.

Honestly, I might get a lot of flack for this. It would definitely be one of the most shocking moves we could make. I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Romo as OC or HC. It was the thing that stuck out most to me.

He would say "look for these two Lbs to drop back" and they would. He said the Bengals are going to run this on first down and I don't agree with it, I'm over here sitting like how does he know that and sure enough we did.

The only way Tony Romo could have known what we were going to run and what we were going to do is through meticulous hours of research and studying every single detail.

Any person that is that committed to learning the game, can be an effective coach. He would just blow me away with how much he knew about the game. I know a 37 year old hire would be a shock, but he was just too impressive.

Have no idea how effective he would be on a defensive or player to player interactions as a coach. But I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Romo as offensive coordinator of my Bengals.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So to recap...

Rational.

Do you see clutch play from Dalton?

Which play play was that makes you think this is some irreplaceable QB play? 

The missed wide open WRs? The shit his pants gutless play under any pressure. The two big time throws that made it to the LoS in OT?
Reply/Quote
This team is breaking Sam Wyche's new heart.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh no!  Facts! LOL

I know, right?  And here I've been peddling conspiracy theories all season and come up with a fact and suddenly I'm a homer! lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 08:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. All Dalton's fault. Dumbass.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

It wasn't all his fault but he looked like a complete turd whenever there was even a hint of pressure. And he continues to overthrow guys deep--by a long shot--that are wide open. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think I'm officially off the Dalton bandwagon, too.
He lost whatever "clutch" he had in him.
I remember the Buffalo game (his rookie season?) where he basically WILLED himself and dove for a first down, and we ended up winning after losing to the Bills like the last 8 times... THAT was when I jumped on... bought myself a Dalton jersey the next day.

Tonight, I will take a sharp instrument and slowly cut/peel the embroidered letters D A L T O N off my #14 jersey.
Makes me kinda sad.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Could be right....but Bullock missed from 46 and made from 48 I thought.  Anywho...Elliott hit a 61 yard game winner for Philly.  Another snakebitten choice by this shit show.

Little early to be calling that. Elliott wouldn't have had to make the 61 yarder if he didn't miss the FG earlier in the game.

Jake Elliott is kicking 66.7% this year (4-6).

Bullock misses ONE kick in THREE games and people are losing their shit for a guy who has missed TWO kicks in TWO games.

He was 4-7 (57.1%) in the preseason and is 4-6 (66.7%) in the regular season. Don't be losing your mind, Wyche.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So to recap...

Rational.

More like Andy plays bad...he's the only QB that has to deal with pressure.
Andy plays bad some more...Must be his play caller.
Andy throws 6 times to AJ and and 15 times to RBs....straight ticket to Canton.
Andy has good first half but defense didn't give him 10000 opportunities in the second half...defense lost us the game.
Reply/Quote