Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Broncos @ Bengals***
(09-25-2016, 04:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Siemian > Dalton

Kid looked terrible for large portions of the game. If our D holds on to the balls he threw right to them it's a different game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:54 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Jeremy Hill had 65 yards in the first quarter and still didn't crack 100 yards for the game.

This is as telling as anything....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Pathetic, passive pieces of shit. 

This milquetoast team will never go anywhere with the current ownership and coaching staff. 

Never. Ever.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Game's not over but I'm doubtful we'll score (unless Marvin goes for a FG for some reason).

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bang Head

He's not a freakin' rookie and he IS good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's actually not. He's average at best. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Stupid ass coaches with absolutely terrible substitutions with even worse play calling. Terrible decisions letting receivers and safeties go all while starting a loser of a QB who can't read a ***** defense to save his life.
Reply/Quote
Well, can't say we didn't have our opportunities today. Dropped INT's, critical drop by AJ in the 4th, etc... Beyond frustrating.

Hats off to Siemian though. Kid was slinging it around pretty well and was dead accurate when he had to be.
Reply/Quote
And the Bengals were favored in this game. Glad I put $$ on the Broncos.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Zimmer is about to go 3-0 with Sam ***** Bradford and no Adrian Peterson.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Trash trash trash
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Note Denver actually has tight coverage even when leading.
Reply/Quote
Andy is just not that good he can not read the field fast enough. Our coaching still remains terrible at all levels. I do not expect much from this team.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:57 PM)yippierb Wrote: Andy is just not that good he can not read the field fast enough. Our coaching still remains terrible at all levels. I do not expect much from this team.

Stop trying to blame Andy troll.
Reply/Quote
Look a typical Andy throw to a check down. Back to back check downs for Andy.
Reply/Quote
This ought to spice up jungle noise from all that homerism.
Reply/Quote
Paging Tyler eiffert get the sand out of your vag and return immeaditely. This is pathetic
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kid looked terrible for large portions of the game. If our D holds on to the balls he threw right to them it's a different game. 

He was accurate as hell when he needed to be, primarily in the redzone and that's what it takes to win the NFL, especially on the road.  Kid played well.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 04:56 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: And the Bengals were favored in this game. Glad I put $$ on the Broncos.

Then you need to change your user name, as you clearly aren't a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Well it's a good thing we're playing the Dolphins..........

In prime time!!!!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And not a word about our "great" secondary coach. He washed out in Miami so of course we bring him back..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote