Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 04:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Bring Ross in, this is where he excels, when the game is over and we need a score. Hehe

OUt with an illness today...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Besides that and some bad O line play. Everything else is on him though..

Yeah, he WR’s not getting open is on the QB. That logic checks out.

Reply/Quote
Steelers are struggling against the Eagles.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm going to protest this loss today by drinking a couple of drinks, playing some xbox, and seeing if anything is worth watching on Netflix for later. Take that Bengals!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If Taylor isn't fired im not watching next week out of protest. I will watch redzone next Sunday thats it

Mike has only fired one HC during the season, and he had to go 19-52 to get canned. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: OUt with an illness today...

Hilarious you can't make this up... geeze.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:43 PM)kevin Wrote: These TV announcers are Nuts.  It is NOT Burrows fault he came to team with worst O Line in NFL.

Yes it is 50% his fault at least. He hasn't done much right today. I'm a Burrow fan too, but you gotta call it like you see it. 
Reply/Quote
Up 27-0 and challenging a spot in final minutes. Why?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:38 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: I’m not so sure, you might find a few around here that will tell you that was Burrow’s fault. Seems like some already gearing up to run him out of town.

They don’t deserve him.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:43 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Never gonna happen

Guess i'm not watching next week then. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Last 2 against Ravens...outscored 13-76!  Sick

...So we found out today that Holic is the type of guy who kicks another man in the junk while he's already down on the ground.    Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don’t think I can watch this team anymore until Zac Taylor is gone
Reply/Quote
You just have to start laughing at this game. Had the offense played even average they would be winning right now and had the D caught more of the numerous probable INTs thrown at them we would be cruising.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike has only fired one HC during the season, and he had to go 19-52 to get canned. 

Yes...this!  

ANd that was only after blowing a 21-0 lead against the 49ers
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike has only fired one HC during the season, and he had to go 19-52 to get canned. 

Well Taylor is on pace to completely shatter that futility
Reply/Quote
3-17-1 should be a fireable offense.
Reply/Quote
1-3-1
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, he WR’s not getting open is on the QB. That logic checks out.

How do you know that? You see downfield every play? They only show where he throws at that point. They never show every receivers route every play..
Reply/Quote
ZACHARYS EXCUSE AFTER THE GAME.."WELL IF THAT ONE PLAY WENT THE OTHER WAY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT BALL GAME"
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:45 PM)Tony Wrote: Yes it is 50% his fault at least. He hasn't done much right today. I'm a Burrow fan too, but you gotta call it like you see it. 

I agree, I would have liked to see him audible and try to break a few of those blitzes. He simply got a wake up call today. Not upset it just happens when you’re a rookie.
Reply/Quote