Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Thank god it’s over
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Eric Bieniemy should of been hired as the HC....Zac Taylor is a joke and don’t think I can watch this team any longer as long as he’s the head coach

Next year hopefully.
Reply/Quote
Not watching another game until Zac Taylor is fired. A winning city like New England and Pittsburgh would not tolerate this level of awfulness.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:02 PM)J24 Wrote: Looks like we lost both Hubbard and Reader. That's the biggest lost of the day.

I'm afraid you're right. Those 2 are some of the few bright spots this year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They should have went for the 28 point play instead of taking 3 points.

Going for a TD at least would give them practice. This was just a bad game all around. It's sad I'm not surprised at the OL play anymore.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:03 PM)cbranham Wrote: Not watching another game until Zac Taylor is fired. A winning city like New England and Pittsburgh would not tolerate this level of awfulness.

This mess isn’t what Paul Brown built. His legacy has been trashed by his own kid.
Reply/Quote
Overall, huge skill gap between these two teams. If the defense can show up like that against the less explosive teams in the league, we can win some good games. Steelers may be the next one that I'm saying is a 100% certain L. Besides that, Burrow can keep us in games.
Reply/Quote
Why doesn't the media around straight up ask ZT if he think's he's doing a good job? whats wrong with saying " Zac, do you think you deserve to keep your job? every week you say the same boring answers to questions, with 0 personality or fire, please resign because you are a loser " seriously. Our media does not hold this franchise accountable.
Reply/Quote
Can there at least be some consensus that all qbs have made some bad throws against tough teams and especially rookies as well as rookies or vets getting pummeled all day? Ugly all around today.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:03 PM)cbranham Wrote: Not watching another game until Zac Taylor is fired. A winning city like New England and Pittsburgh would not tolerate this level of awfulness.

Prior to Belichick they tolerated it pretty well...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:01 PM)Tony Wrote: You realize the Raves played vanilla because Lamar is hurt and sick right? They still dominated the Bungals..

Wrong.

The Bengals defense actually forced the ball inside and played well against the run. Jackson was in alot of 3rd and long situations. The defense played the game as well as you can expect against a top NFL offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Watching the KC game: 72 Dolphins are breathing a little easier today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It sure is nice to have an offensive minded head coach!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:01 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Zac Taylor has no spot as a HC. An ENTIRE game of bliztinf by the Ravens and at no point was there an answer for it. Just despicable.

That’s obvious to anybody not named Mike Brown. The one play on third down where a defender came unblocked off the right side while Mixon ran a delayed route up the middle on 3rd and 6...in what world would that have worked?

Why didn’t they try more 3 step timing routes? Why didn’t they make adjustments to have a guy on a hot route everytime the Ravens brought a blitz?

Leave it to Mike Brown to have a HC with zero experience calling plays and running a team with a once in a generational talent at QB.

...and **** Harbaugh for challenging a first down when there’s 6 minutes left in a game they are leading by 27. What a ***** *****.
Reply/Quote
Their needs to be Texans kind of situation tomorrow where multiple member of the team go up Mike their is strength in numbers
Reply/Quote
I hate Colin Cowherd’s guts. Unfortunately he’s right about the Bengals not winning again until 29 November against the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hate Colin Cowherd’s guts.  Unfortunately he’s right about the Bengals not winning again until 29 November against the Giants.

Lol you don't think we can beat Washington? My god people, calm down. Baltimore is a top 3 team in the league with insane talent, and we drafted a rookie QB knowing it wouldn't be a great year. We can win these other games, Burrow has kept us in all of them.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: Herbert does though

Is this the part of the show where you start feeling really sorry for yourself and have a good cry?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Their needs to be Texans kind of situation tomorrow where multiple member of the team go up Mike their is strength in numbers

That firing was 3 years in the making since trading Duane brown. Sac Taylor is not bill O brien.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:10 PM)thillan Wrote: Lol you don't think we can beat Washington?

No. I don’t. I can’t lie.
Reply/Quote