Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Dumb effing call there
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Within 2 minutes. It was outside 2 minutes.

No, all scoring plays are reviewed now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great, let's give it back to Buffalo and then again to start the half. 24-10 just like that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Might as well forget even trying to run the ball..it ain't happening with this team..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Within 2 minutes. It was outside 2 minutes.

No, ALL scores and turnovers are reviewed by a ref up in the booth who pages the head guy on the field on if he should take a closer look or not.

For like 3 years now or so.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's toss the ball backwards 3 yards instead of going forward for the 2 we need. That's bat sh$t crazy
Reply/Quote
We don't have the OL to run consistently on any defense let along a top one.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Exactly. Contrary to the thinking of some here EVERY QB has the occasional high throw. This was a fluke INT where it was tipped by a player who usually makes the catch and it went right to a defender. It happens. move on. 

Moving on is easy, we are Bengals fans. However, the Bills have capitalized on this exact thing this year. Got to be a little better to prevent that shit. Although, I guess to do that would cause Andy to play more conservative. We don't want that. Carry on!

Reply/Quote
Mixon has been running well, put him in a pressure situation and see how he reacts.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Would be nice if we could convert a 3rd and 2 with the run game every now and then.

Guess that's Andy's fault, too.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Awful 3rd down play call. Not because it was a run but because the run was so deep in thr backfield.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Oh cmon folks.. We'll make half time adjustments and stop trying at all.. Have a little faith. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Punt, nxt time we touch the ball we're down, by how much is the question.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We get up 0.3 points and Marv plays conservative smh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Exactly. Contrary to the thinking of some here EVERY QB has the occasional high throw. This was a fluke INT where it was tipped by a player who usually makes the catch and it went right to a defender. It happens. move on. 

Still doesn't change the fan that a poorly thrown ball by the QB led to an INT. Andy is having a fine game, but we just can't change facts if we want to

Like I said: funny. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Guess that's Andy's fault, too.

Like I said: Funny
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This 3-headed monster running back situation is failing miserably ... they need to decide on a #1 and stick with him.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Awful 3rd down play call. Not because it was a run but because the run was so deep in thr backfield.

You know what's crazy? We saw that same shit countless times with bratkowski, Gruden, Hue, and now lazor. 

Gee, I wonder why that is Hmm
Reply/Quote
When an announcer says that Lewis says they're OL in to evaluate them because you can't really evaluate them in practice....isn't that a staff's job?

Smh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 03:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh cmon folks.. We'll make half time adjustments and stop trying at all.. Have a little faith. 

Hilarious

Reply/Quote