Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
3 giveaways and only losing by 3 so far..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
so Big Ben has thrown 2 pick 6's and AJ can't hold onto the ball here at PBS...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Gio is second leading receiver with 30 yards. ...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Housh Wrote: If we can win the rest of our AFCN games we could make playoffs with a 8-8 or 9-7 record as the division leader

And lose in the 1st round.  Ninja
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's sickening because with a W today we could be one game out of first. And yet we keep trying to give the damn game away at every turn.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He's shookin up. Could be a positive.

You shouldn't root for a player toto be injured..................... unless they play for the Steelers lol
Reply/Quote
The lead is lost. Will we score another point?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Gio is second leading receiver with 30 yards. ...

Really been the Green only show since Lazor took over.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I really hope we don't use all the turnovers as an excuse to why we lost, but I can hear it now. "You can't expect to turn the ball over and win." for the 100th time.
You gonna say we should win with 3 turnovers? I think 3 turnovers is a pretty legit reason to lose.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Let's ****** do somethinG

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Ick88 Wrote: The lead is lost. Will we score another point?

I would like to see Gio in space ahead of the offensive line (not behind the scrimmage) in the middle of the field.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:09 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Just out of curiosity, who were they intended for?

1st one looked likelike it was for Brown second was tipped at the line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Kind of a weak run by Mixon.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I really hope we don't use all the turnovers as an excuse to why we lost, but I can hear it now. "You can't expect to turn the ball over and win." for the 100th time.
I will leave this board forever if Marvin doesn't say "we need to do better" in one way or another in this week's press conference.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's sickening because with a W today we could be one game out of first.  And yet we AJ keeps trying to give the damn game away at every turn.

Fixed.
Reply/Quote
Wait another holding call???
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Did that announcer just say you put the first INT on Dalton?

Fire him!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I wish I was a guy who's helmet didnt fit on his head?

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:13 PM)Ick88 Wrote: The lead is lost. Will we score another point?

No.

When the going gets tough, Marvin Lewis teams wilt and completely fall apart 90% of the time. This one is pretty much over  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Gio is second leading receiver with 30 yards.    ...

That might explain why we can't just make Mix on the full time rb. 
Reply/Quote