Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
I thought McPherson had the tougher FG kicks of the two.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:31 PM)Synric Wrote: False. While best up they were a top 25 defense. The offensive game plan was awful.

What? 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Let’s hope for a browns loss. We should show up at bw3s with our bengals gear on.
Which B dubs?  Im there
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:32 PM)Destro Wrote: If Crosby hit anything, including the PAT, it is a different game. He prolonged the time to a loss.

You could say the same thing about our kicker...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:32 PM)Destro Wrote: If Crosby hit anything, including the PAT, it is a different game. He prolonged the time to a loss.

Ya, this team isn't good yet.. 6 wins
Reply/Quote
Yeah I expect McPherson to hit any of those. We drafted him. Mason missed a ton too. Something funky today? He hit 27 in a row and missed 3 in a row this game too. Maybe ball is deflated lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Missed opportunities.

Had the ball in Packers territory twice early in 2nd half and came away with no points. 
Two picks by Burrow to end drives. Two missed field goals that would've won the game. 

Tough loss to stomach.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: If mcpherson hits the 49 with minimal wind(which he should) we win.

If bullock or nugent were our kicker, I would be more mad at taylor, and expect a miss.

But mcpherson is supposed to be good

and if Crosby hit an extra point the Packers win in regulation.  The Packers mistakes kept the Bengals in the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals used mcpherson the same way teams with elite kickers use their kickers

You expect them to hit from 49 for the win
Reply/Quote
L is on Zac Taylor, McPherson, Burrow, and everyone who keeps bringing up Dalton or Bullock in a negative connotation.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don’t see 2 or 3 missed kicks. I see we managed to blow the game 3 times. We blew it with a minute left. Not sure wtf that play call was or if Burrow called an audible. Obviously the Pick killed us. We should have found a way to capitalize in GB ‘s mistakes but we manage to hang with them in the hold my best moments. Still a wild freakin game.
Reply/Quote
The first INT while should have been thrown away was the worst play design I have ever seen. 2 routes with a shifting lineman split as a TE. Shoudl have been thrown away but that play design is on Tyalor and Callahan.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Which B dubs?  Im there

Haha yeah we should show up. Not sure the bars up there, there’s a winking lizard by me.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sucks we lost but that was a fun game to watch

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:32 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: If Zac made the argument that he was going aggressively this year, thus going for it their own 30 against the Vikings, then you don't run the ball on 3rd and 8 to setup a 57 yard FG attempt!

And run the ball 3 times between the tackles to set up a 49 yard FG.  Why in the hell do you draft a QB #1 and have him hand off 3 times when you have a chance to win the game.  Just terrible.  He's a guy that looks like an NFL HC that is not an NFL HC.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac calls for FG "Stupid, should have gone for it"

Zac goes for it "Stupid, should have kicked FG"

NOTHING wrong with the game calling. Execution sucked; on O and ST

Yeah D was pretty solid I'd say. I would've liked to see more pressure from the line but otherwise did fairly solid holding a good offense to 25 points. 
Reply/Quote
A lot of you need to get a grip.

Bengals played well against one of the best teams in the league and lost deep in ot.

Grow up and stop acting like a bunch of babies.

Our kicker donked a 57 and 51 yarder. Those aren't gimmies by any stretch.

Our D held Aaron Rogers to only 22 points before OT.

The Burrow - Boyd mistake probably cost game. I don't know who's at fault and don't care. They're going to continue to get better.

This team showed it can bring it against ANYONE in the league today. If you're packing it in because of this loss then good riddance. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season cause this teams got it.
Reply/Quote
It's better to get the yips out of the way early in the season than have it happen late in a game with playoff implications.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
5-12 still possible. 2 wins over Lions and Jets.

Every other game be a toss up!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: L is on Zac Taylor, McPherson, Burrow, and everyone who keeps bringing up Dalton or Bullock in a negative connotation.

Let’s throw Callahan and Pollack in there. The offense was horrible.
Reply/Quote