Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)motoarch Wrote: Hope you're all proud of being right.

Hope it feels good to watch team the lose just to prove you're a 'real' fan.

I, for one do not take any pleasure with us losing. Hell, I was upset when we lost to Miami last year when fans were hoping we would to secure Burrow, but you cannot blame folks for being upset when they see what they saw today, because we have seen it so many times before. Let's compare the Bengals to the Steelers today. We go out to to a big lead and blow it. Pittsburgh gets a big lead on Cleveland and cruise to victory. The Colts make adjustments and instead of our coaches making re-adjustments, they get caught with their thumbs up their asses. We had a good game plan going in and the players to win the game, our coaching staff cost us the game today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrows isnt any good

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: not the #1 defense after getting killed by the browns

They were #1 in yds/game coming into this week. #2 in points/game.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burrow isn't good. Dude sucks at deep balls. Herbert is miles better

Hebert walked into a team already set in almost all positions. Just like Big Jen did in his rookie year.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We are not winning the super bowl this year, we are not going to the playoffs, we will be lucky to win a few games if both sides of the ball can pull it together at the same time. Burrow isn’t Mahomes or what ever other winning team vet you want him to be. He IS one of the very few bright spots on this team and is also a rookie that is going to learn multiple lessons this year the hard way. I’m not sure how you at this point support the team and not Burrow. He’s kept us in multiple games in spite of everything else around him going to hell. If you are done with Burrow please enlighten the rest of us who else on this roster you are building the team around.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: This "franchise" is ALWAYS in rebuilding. They never bring it home though. When it's been 32 years since their last real success and the fanbase is getting smaller and older by the day there is no longer time for more rebuilding - they need success - now!

...The Bengals history has nothing to do with Joe Burrow. He’s going to go through his growing pains as a rookie. The Bengals history under Mike Brown does play a big part in whether or not they can build a team around him...which does scare me. The Bengals need an experienced HC with experienced staff and a true GM.

Sad part is that those things will never happen. By the time Mike Brown is finished with Burrow, he will be a shell of himself.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:38 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: We are not winning the super bowl this year, we are not going to the playoffs, we will be lucky to win a few games if both sides of the ball can pull it together at the same time. Burrow isn’t Mahomes or what ever other winning team vet you want him to be. He IS one of the very few bright spots on this team and is also a rookie that is going to learn multiple lessons this year the hard way. I’m not sure how you at this point support the team and not Burrow. He’s kept us in multiple games in spite of everything else around him going to hell. If you are done with Burrow please enlighten the rest of us who else on this roster you are building the team around.

Sample and Ross of course ?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burrow isn't good. Dude sucks at deep balls. Herbert is miles better

Do us all a favor, and go root for Herbert then.

Burrow threw a great deep ball to Higgins today that should have been 6, but he couldn’t outrun the DB.

You have absolutely no credibility here, why do you even bother posting?

Reply/Quote
I'm not down on the players. Yes...they made some mistakes out there. But again, IMO, this was on the coaching again. It seems after Bengals were up 21 to nothing the coaches let up off their play calling. It was like they were trying to just cruise the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Ross, I thought he was active today? Dosnt matter regardless, just blows my mind how a guy drafted due to his speed can’t even get in a game to do end arounds, a screen. Returns, shit something. What a complete freakin waste of a pick. Seriously wtf is the deal with him? I noticed he’s timid as shit and weak. Price, Ced O, Fisher, Ross how can a team miss so badly on high picks like these to where you get absolutely nothing out of these guys, yet Tobin still has a job. Amazing
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:26 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I wish people could get banned for saying ridiculously stupid things.

I guess no ones opinion can differ yours. I'm so sorry.. Is that better?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:45 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I'm not down on the players. Yes...they made some mistakes out there. But again, IMO, this was on the coaching again. It seems after Bengals were up 21 to nothing the coaches let up off their play calling. It was like they were trying to just cruise the rest of the game.

Because this team didn’t know how to play with the lead. This isn’t the first time Rivers came back from a huge deficit to beat us. I’m sure some of you remember the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Blowing a 21 point lead is unforgivable.  Fire someone.

Shula got canned in the 7th game after losing a 21 pt lead in SF. 

I can't see it happening this time though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:17 PM)OUatown Wrote: Go away

Nope
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 300+ yds against the #1 defense. Yeah he’s trash... Ninja

You forgot no tds and a game losing INT
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is not the QB every one thinks he is. I WAS FOOLED TOO

Apart from being a fool, i bet you get fooled a lot in life. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ok guy.

Ya right? Who's that dude kidding.. 30 years of watching shit football and he wants to be happy about it..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:49 PM)Tony Wrote: I guess no ones opinion can differ yours. I'm so sorry.. Is that better?

You keep repeating that you think Burrow is bad...

A rookie QB playing on the worst team in the NFL last season with the worst o-line in the league. The most inexperienced HC/OC who is totally out of his depth, a shortened Camp, and zero preseason.

So yes your posts are stupid. To save you some suspense...Joe is not going to lead this team to the playoffs this season and it’s not because he is bad.

How many games did Manning win his rookie year? He was setup better than Burrow was.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Sarcasm?

This is sarcastic, right? 

No, he’s really that much of a moron
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ding ding! There it is! The bad take I was expecting.

Guy hits a 55 yarder but dings a 48 yarder off the upright and somehow he is the reason they lost a 21-0 lead, or allowed 31 points, or threw a bad INT at the end.

He was just a contributor. But it shouldn't be surprising with the number of 4th qtr kicks he's missed, with the game on the line. 

Reply/Quote