Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
I know this is a shitty take, but we aren’t going anywhere this season in this division. Losses suck but as long as Burrow doesn’t get destroyed having a higher pick position is not so bad. Again, shitty way to look at things but we are in a ridiculously hard division.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:16 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Rookie throw. Got bated. Good to see he bounced back after last week for the most part. Gotta be put in these positions to make mistakes as a rookie to become better in the long run.

Yep. He didn’t have two bad games in a row. That’s what I wanted to see (short of a W).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
3-18-1 is horrific. Historically bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I know this is a shitty take, but we aren’t going anywhere this season in this division. Losses suck but as long as Burrow doesn’t get destroyed having a higher pick position is not so bad. Again, shitty way to look at things but we are in a ridiculously hard division.

Burrows isnt any good
Reply/Quote
So, if we lose the next 3, does ZT get fired in the bye week?
Reply/Quote
Burrow is not the QB every one thinks he is. I WAS FOOLED TOO
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 300+ yds against the #1 defense. Yeah he’s trash... Ninja

not the #1 defense after getting killed by the browns
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing improvement from Burrow sad will never see it blossom as long as we continue to have Zac who sets up Burrow for continual failure.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Burrow is making rookie mistakes, but the problem is WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR HIM TO LEARN. Not when 1988 was the last taste of real success and the few fans the team still has are getting older every day. They DESERVE success and not in the year 2199 when these goobers finally figure out how to play winning football.

What? You do realize the franchise is in a rebuilding phase at the moment. Seriously, you talk as though we are a QB away from competing for a Super Bowl. We’re not even close. Not by a long shot.

Saying we don’t have time to wait for him to learn is absolutely one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen posted on these boards. He’s a rookie. Not only that, he’s most likely the most talented rookie QB to ever get drafted to a team with the worst garbage coaching staff ever assembled. Plus a shortened camp with zero preseason.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:22 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Agreed. I’d say this is probably one of the hardest things for a rookie qb to learn. Especially one that is used to winning in these situations. Loss sucks but I expect he learns from it. Anyone already calling for his ouster is a clown.

The only thing he’s learning in this team is bad habits and how to find ways to lose.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is not the QB every one thinks he is. I WAS FOOLED TOO

Sarcasm?

This is sarcastic, right? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I know this is a shitty take, but we aren’t going anywhere this season in this division. Losses suck but as long as Burrow doesn’t get destroyed having a higher pick position is not so bad. Again, shitty way to look at things but we are in a ridiculously hard division.

Yep. 

Thing is, it is gonna be hard to be worse than Jacksonville & the Jets.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is not the QB every one thinks he is. I WAS FOOLED TOO

Do you really believe Dalton could have performed better under this offensive line. Give me a break
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Blowing a 21 point lead is unforgivable. Fire someone.

^^^This^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Okay.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)Housh Wrote: If Randy Bullock could make a ***** easy kick we wouldnt need 7 there to win

Ding ding! There it is! The bad take I was expecting.

Guy hits a 55 yarder but dings a 48 yarder off the upright and somehow he is the reason they lost a 21-0 lead, or allowed 31 points, or threw a bad INT at the end.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:24 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Sarcasm?

This is sarcastic, right? 

No, he’s really that much of a moron
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Not when he consistently fails in the clutch. Defense is real reason, but is it too much to ask for a kicker who makes one when it matters. 

He was the only one who was scoring outside of the first quarter. Aside from the future HOF Tucker, you are going to miss some. Kicked a 55 yarder, which is not a gimmie. If he missed that and hit this last one, it would be the same position, score wise. Offense never scored again and defense didn't keep them from scoring 31 points. Blaming the kicker is super weak. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Not when he consistently fails in the clutch. Defense is real reason, but is it too much to ask for a kicker who makes one when it matters. 

Hit a 55 yarder FFS, how is he not clutch?

This narrative ahs been debunked and thensome, stop it.

(10-18-2020, 05:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Someone jog my memory has Darius Phillips made 1 play in coverage in 5 games?

He keeps giving up big plays, that's for sure.

He had a great game against Bmore, gave up a shit-ton this game.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrows isnt any good

I wish people could get banned for saying ridiculously stupid things.
Reply/Quote