Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Rookie throw. Got bated. Good to see he bounced back after last week for the most part. Gotta be put in these positions to make mistakes as a rookie to become better in the long run.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)BoBengal Wrote: We lost by 4 points.  3 points wouldn't help

Giving up a 21-point lead is what killed us

A FG would have won it late. We were in range.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)motoarch Wrote: Hope you're all proud of being right.

Hope it feels good to watch team the lose just to prove you're a 'real' fan.

I calls them as I sees them
Reply/Quote
Next week fellas.
Reply/Quote
Brilliant demoting Philips. AJ was getting open all day. Burrow was playing well. Line was mediocre. Once again Zac fails.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Rookie mistake.  Burrow won’t make that bad throw again.

Just shutup you cant possibly know that
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: And we are 1-4-1. And it also may be time to start wondering about Burrow.

Are you serious? He threw for 300+ yds AGAIN.

Bad INT at the end there, but seriously get a grip.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Yes Burrow is making rookie mistakes, but the problem is WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR HIM TO LEARN. Not when 1988 was the last taste of real success and the few fans the team still has are getting older every day. They DESERVE success and not in the year 2199 when these goobers finally figure out how to play winning football.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:14 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im.about.done with.this team.
The Brown.family is ok.with losing

Yup.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow sucks

Go away
Reply/Quote
Lou lost this game signal handedly
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you serious? He threw for 300+ yds AGAIN.

Bad INT at the end there, but seriously get a grip.

Your supposed to win games when you win the turnover battle. 
Reply/Quote
Blowing a 21 point lead is unforgivable. Fire someone.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow sucks

300+ yds against the #1 defense. Yeah he’s trash... Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: No but a field goal makes the Td less crucial. He still is a problem in clutch. The few times he gets a chance to make a real difference he fails. 

He kicks it, Colts still get their TD and go up by one. Bengals still lose driving down the field, as always. Picking one play 8 minutes left in the game is reaching. 
Reply/Quote
Shula blew a 21-0 lead in his last game coaching the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Just fold up this franchise and have a draft for all of their players.
That way I won’t waste my time on them. They are like a self-destructing addiction. Just brings me misery but yet I tune in to watch every week.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Your supposed to win games when you win the turnover battle. 

Not when you defense gives up 260 passing yards in one quarter. 
Reply/Quote
With Cleveland, Tennessee, and Pittsburgh in the next 3 weeks it is not going to get any better we'll be 1-7-1 before we know it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sims and Phillips should never see another snap. Rivers was literally just looking for them every play and throwing their way
-Housh
Reply/Quote