Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 05:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Burrow is making rookie mistakes, but the problem is WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR HIM TO LEARN. Not when 1988 was the last taste of real success and the few fans the team still has are getting older every day. They DESERVE success and not in the year 2199 when these goobers finally figure out how to play winning football.

But dramatic? Rookie qb trying to keep his team in games and has made expected mistakes while still playing well overall. You couldn’t have expected otherwise. What you’re expecting is unheard of.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Blowing a 21 point lead is unforgivable.  Fire someone.

And pay a guy to sit at home on his couch the rest of the year??

This is not the Mike Brown way.

Don't make other teams better
Don't pay two guys at the same time. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to listen to Taylor try to spit-shine this piece of shit performance.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The Bengal's drive of the day was the one that started on the one-foot line where they ended up getting 3 points.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Not when you defense gives up 260 passing yards in one quarter. 

True
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sorry, just doesn’t seem like venting when that’s all you guys ever do when you already have the lowest opinion of the team as anyone around. Enjoy the loss this week. I know you’ve all been wishing for it all week so you can “vent” again. Could hear the sigh of relief when burrow threw that pick.

Ok guy.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Burrow is making rookie mistakes, but the problem is WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR HIM TO LEARN. Not when 1988 was the last taste of real success and the few fans the team still has are getting older every day. They DESERVE success and not in the year 2199 when these goobers finally figure out how to play winning football.

They aren't diffusing a bomb. "We don't have time for him to learn"??? Why the F not? 

The team's core is super young and has to go through growing, learningening, etc. Their coach, White Hugh Jackson, sucks, but he can be replaced.
Reply/Quote
The issue is Zac. scores 6 points after a 21 point lead. not having faith in Burrow on 4th and 1 twice and settling for FG. This loss like quite a few is 100 percent on Zac Taylor
Reply/Quote
Bright side is we kept our rushing yards allowed down
Reply/Quote
After the first two series it was all Joe Burrow and a ton of dropped balls I counted at least 7 or 8.

Run defense stood up but outside of a couple plays and a Jessie Bates INT the defense created zero pressure and zone got picked apart.

Damn that was a fun game to watch. Lose but hey Bengals are a under average team playing against a alot better team.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:18 PM)Destro Wrote: He kicks it, Colts still get their TD and go up by one. Bengals still lose driving down the field, as always. Picking one play 8 minutes left in the game is reaching. 

Not when he consistently fails in the clutch. Defense is real reason, but is it too much to ask for a kicker who makes one when it matters. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:20 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: The issue is Zac. scores 6 points after a 21 point lead. not having faith in Burrow on 4th and 1 twice and settling for FG. This loss like quite a few is 100 percent on Zac Taylor

Agreed...defense was leaky. We have one win. Can’t play it safe
Reply/Quote
I’m done being negative. Was a fun game. Showed some lodge at the start and A.J. Proved he existed.

Clowns next week
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)cbranham Wrote: if any of you defend zac taylor, you are an impotent loser who works at burger king.

Burger King won’t hire Bengals fans. They say they don’t want that mediocrity in their restaurant.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:16 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow was the only reason we were in it.

Unless of course you want to act like the defense was a pillar of this game.

Rookie mistake lets get over it.

He’s thrown for 300+ yds 4 out of 6 games and that equals trash...lol

What a bunch of clowns. It was a terrible pick, but he played very well most of the game.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Hero ball. Rookie error. He's used to doing it at LSU. These incredible plays. It's hard wired. It's what won him the Heisman. Unfortunately, it rarely works. Players are too smart. Defenses too complicated. He needs a good coach and mentor to tell him it's okay to live to the next down. 

Agreed. I’d say this is probably one of the hardest things for a rookie qb to learn. Especially one that is used to winning in these situations. Loss sucks but I expect he learns from it. Anyone already calling for his ouster is a clown.
Reply/Quote
Someone jog my memory has Darius Phillips made 1 play in coverage in 5 games?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
COVID-19 is at least keeping nfl from seeing how many fans would not have shown up for home games.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)motoarch Wrote: Hope you're all proud of being right.

Hope it feels good to watch team the lose just to prove you're a 'real' fan.

We have no affect on the outcome of the game, we're as much of a fan as you, don't need to tell us how to react. You were wrong though, if that's what you're saying, lol. That's what I gather from your statement. You should probably not participate in game day threads moving forward since you can't handle it, it appears.

Most of us are sarcastically joking about this franchise, it's just a game, and it's laughable. I laugh at almost every comment in this thread, not sure what you're doing.
Reply/Quote
This team is mentally and physically weak as hell. Been a fan since the days of K. Anderson and I don’t think I care to watch this train wreck anymore. Our D sucks, O sucks, Green had more catches today but it still giving questionable effort especially not going up for the ball on the deep pass. Serious question, is Adkins even playing? Mixon continues to be overrated in my eyes, and we managed to ruin one of the top QB prospects to ever come out of college. Coaching is a joke, management is even worse. This team just can’t see to play both offense and D in the same game. Just a total shit show.
Reply/Quote