Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Still 4-2. I guess we were bound to be on the other end of one. No pressure on Ben cost us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is nobody asking why the Bengals were in such a goddamn hurry to give them the ball back? Awful time management.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:15 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Brown and Schuster were right beside each other when that happened.

Williams was covering Brown and was nowhere on the tv. He couldn't have got picked off 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lets go for 8 straight in a few weeks against the asses from pitt
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ffs they lost a football game. Seek professional help.

It was just a game and we might make the playoffs but if you think this team is gonna do anything special with this Defense and these coaches then you are delusional.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Williams was covering Brown and was nowhere on the tv. He couldn't have got picked off 

Dude just leave. You win a big game and you hang out on an opponents message board

And yes it was the defn of a pick play
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is nobody asking why the Bengals were in such a goddamn hurry to give them the ball back? Awful time management.

WHy ask, it's a given, It's Marvin's specialty.  He really needs to be fired TODAY
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:18 PM)N_B Wrote: Dude just leave.  You win a big game and you hang out on an opponents message board

And yes it was the defn of a pick play

I responded to a question from someone who posts on subs I visit regularly and you responded to me.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: They still went up with 118 on the clock. Thats not mentally weak. They just got out played and maybe outcoached....though I hate to give Biz Markie that much credit.

And you know what every player on the defense, special teams, offense, IR, practice squad, and coaching staff was thinking? We are ****ed. We scored 7 points outside of the last 2 minutes of each half. The offense was pathetic, scared, and weak all game. 
Reply/Quote
clock mismanagement made us lose, knowing our defense is junk. pittsburgh was probably happy to let us score lol
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:06 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I’ve never seen refs call so much Bs holding against a D

I hate Austin"s defense too!
Reply/Quote
Well this puts that much more pressure on next week. Now we have to go into Arrowhead and win.

Austin sucks. Clock management sucks.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It was a close entertaining game. Bengals could have played better at times but at least they kept it close. Not the end of the world by any means.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Bengals still control their own fate. Could lose against KC next and still control their fate

Some of you guys are hysterical.
Reply/Quote
mods sending messages to each other now

"Lets keep jungle locked for awhile longer, this is gonna be ugly" LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: clock mismanagement made us lose, knowing our defense is junk. pittsburgh was probably happy to let us score lol

That right there is the issue with the 2018 Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
How does a QB drop back 44 damn times and not get sacked once? A Marvin Lewis team can never NEVER play a complete game. Offense plays good D falls apart. This D line made up for a horrible start last week but completely layed an egg today. Dosent help when the refs allow Pitt to hold so much but Wow. Just shit
Reply/Quote
My reaction after losing this game:

[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-rambo_1539529400.gif?XE...VDIh-xNFKQ]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: clock mismanagement made us lose, knowing our defense is junk. pittsburgh was probably happy to let us score lol

I cheered Mixon's TD. If he gets tackled inside the 3, game over. A TD on that play was our only hope.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Well this puts that much more pressure on next week. Now we have to go into Arrowhead and win.

Austin sucks. Clock management sucks.

Not quite sure how it’s all Austin’s fault.

Maybe let’s blame our overpaid #2 corner who makes bonehead plays every week?

Dre is a cancer, and I can’t believe this team always just sweeps him under the rug. This guy is like a Browns player.. just mistake riddled, and a hot head who is a danger for a PF call every week.
Reply/Quote