Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-24-2021, 05:09 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well Balts winning their next 3 games

Yeah, not a rough schedule.  May split with Shitstains if they're healthy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Come on Brandon! Score another TD!!!!
Reply/Quote
What’s the record for a defense to stop number of 4th downs in a game? Lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:07 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Makes me want to go watch them in Vegas. (closests to me)

Nowhere near close to me, but usually you can fly to Vegas for less than $100, so I would consider it would I not be in the UK
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is why we're fans everyone.
Have a great week.
Reply/Quote
The only thing that still drives me nuts with this team is Phillips in returns. Would rather see Wilson or Irwin or Irvin whatever his name is.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: One metric doesn’t keep him that far out. Not when he’s this good at literally everything else.

Right. Farve and Manning were turnover machines and still SB and HOF players.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:09 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kylRXCAA4Qo
This was my favorite victory since we got bad

Yes, beating the Squealers and humiliating JuJu was sweet. Remember, he was ordered by Tomlin to cheap-shot Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nowhere near close to me, but usually you can fly to Vegas for less than $100, so I would consider it would I not be in the UK

Can you host us in your household for a playoff game? All of us
Reply/Quote
Evans time.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: One metric doesn’t keep him that far out. Not when he’s this good at literally everything else.

Anyway, I’m not going to argue with you. We have an absolute STUD at QB. This Ravens defense ate your boy Herbert’s lunch last week.

Yes, it does, when interceptions are that costly and other QBs aren’t turning it over at the rate that he is. Also, Herbert isn’t my boy. I’m a Ducks fan, but I’m a Burrow fan over Herbert. I never doubted Cincinnati’s choice.
Reply/Quote
Lol Let’s Go Brandon!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)Destro Wrote: Right. Farve and Manning were turnover machines and still SB and HOF players.

Yep. Burrow keeps this up he’s going to start to get the old Favre “gunslinger” label.

Reply/Quote
the old lady is taking me to the ER for THESE ROCK HARD NIPS IM SPORTIN
Reply/Quote
This was a good game for Joe, but for me the best things were the deuce TD runs.
Reply/Quote
 I hope my woman is wearing her Bengals panties.... It's happening once the clock hits 00:00.   Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote
Why are people stil ordering food in stadium. Just empty stadium
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So Bates said Pissburgh gave up..... Baltimore pulls Lamar, which is giving up, right? 2 division road games where our opponents gave up.
Reply/Quote
This wasnt a regular game

This was a "We not like them other boys" game.

This team is different.

Im honestly warming up to ZT. He goes for it on 4th downs that you should go for it on. His first half is always vanilla but then he turns until a genius in the second half
-Housh
Reply/Quote