Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
I kind of feel bad for Hue. Emphasis on "kinda of".
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bye

Lucky it's the Browns...You cannot be happy with the decision to throw 2 of 3 downs when we should clearly be running the clock down.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: nail-in-coffin.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Smart.

Let Rexasauras Rex run it out to keep Gio safe for next week, and to run up the price that the Browns will offer him in the offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to watch the Steelers get hammered.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We beat the worst team in the league and their 6th string QB, WE'RE BACK BABY!
Reply/Quote
A win is a win. A little ugly at times but did what they needed to do. Have to get A LOT better if there is any chance of making anything out of this season. No way Ced should start next week.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: We beat the worst team in the league and their 6th string QB, WE'RE BACK BABY!

Better than 2-5 I'd say. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Week 5 loss Game Day thread - 73 pages

Week 6 loss Game Day thread - 76 pages

Week 7 win Game Day thread - 43 pages.

Why is it people only want to post complaints about poor performances and not discuss victories?
Reply/Quote
jets will winnnn
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did Burfict head but Hue?

Reply/Quote
I know the Browns are trash, and we definitely looked less than stellar at times, primarily on the defensive side, but it does feel great to notch a win. Makes for my weekly Sunday night pizza taste that much better.
Reply/Quote
Well,

Off to London next week to what's probably going to be a hell of a show.

Kirk Cousins can make plays on us with the way our defense has played, and Jay Gruden knows us like Hue does.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Can't wait to watch the Steelers get hammered.

I couldn't give ya enough rep for that comment! 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Week 5 loss Game Day thread - 73 pages

Why is it people only want to post complaints about poor performances and not discuss victories?

Same reason people complain about restaurants or stores. Good service rarely gets mentioned. Bad service will never be forgotten.
Reply/Quote
Interested to see what the team's travel plans are this week.
Reply/Quote

If we win a playoff game, I imagine there will be 100+ pages. The losses were unexpected, so it sparked discussion. 
Reply/Quote

Negativity sells. It's the American way. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:55 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Did Burfict head but Hue?

Kissed him I believe 
Reply/Quote
Ravens lose
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote