Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I was stubbornly (and ignorantly( trying to convince myself Zac needs at least 2-3 years to put together "his team" but man... This is bad. 

He has no business being a head coach if he can't even call anything intelligent

Hard to call anything when your players can't do their job remotely competent. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Mixon had a wide open hole on the left, danced then ran right into a defender.

He should go on DWTS. He did lead the league in amount of yards before yard to gain, in the past.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals have 11 total yards of offense
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well... the Bengals gave it the 'ol college try... now the Jags methodically beat them into sumbmission.
Reply/Quote
11 frickin yards
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I was stubbornly (and ignorantly( trying to convince myself Zac needs at least 2-3 years to put together "his team" but man... This is bad. 

He has no business being a head coach if he can't even call anything intelligent

The problem with giving him 2-3 years is that we'll bring young players in that have potential, but with poor coaching they won't reach it. We'd essentially be wasting 3 years.

It's the hallmark of the 90's. We had so many Top 5 picks and a lot didn't develop because of coaching.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals have 11 total yards of offense

This game, or this year? Unable to tell difference.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I guess you'll have to bench Boyd too. Andy hit him right in the hands.

One good throw out of 6. ELITE

Reply/Quote
This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen in my life
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Mixon had a wide open hole on the left, danced then ran right into a defender.

Mixon is propagating his way out of the team.
Reply/Quote
Fournett you can get 300 yards today if they just let you run. Get world record!
Reply/Quote
goin to switch game over to laptop.. time to start bingeing Peaky Blinders season 5 on netflix.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

But he has nice beard stubble.. That counts for...uhmm...something..I'm not sure what though.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Cincinnati Bengals have 11 total yards of offense

thats some sad shit
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Affirmative  

He’s been just as bad as anyone else this year but he gets a pass. I’ve seen decent RB’s over the years with lines just as bad as ours still be able to make something happen. Mixon just dosent. Instead it’s just excuse after excuse for him. The line sucks, he needs more carries to get going yada yada bs.
Reply/Quote
I am done with Zack Taylor. For those who didn’t like Marvin I hope you got what u wanted. This guy is clueless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Why would the Jags even attempt a pass?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: 11 frickin yards

The Bills game we didn't have a single 1st down in the 1st half.

There was another game where we had like 50 yards in the 1st half. Steelers game right?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fournett you can get 300 yards today if they just let you run. Get world record!
Like the Ravens game. Only reason we were in the game is because Baltimore insisted on passing the ball occasionally.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)Housh Wrote: This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen in my life

You spelled offense wrong.

Reply/Quote