Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
(10-31-2021, 05:29 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: It doesn’t help that his scrub o-line didn’t even make an attempt to touch the defender.  The o-line was absolute garbage.  The ***** play calling was absolute garbage.  The defensive game plan was absolute garbage.  When you play like garbage all game long and let a garbage team hang around the NFL is going to make-up garbage calls.  

This is a typical Mike Brown loss.  Losing in every ***** way possible that he refused to address.  Sometimes no amount of talent in the world is going to overcome garbage coaching.  That’s always been Mike Browns M.O.  

When you get to the playoffs you face great coaching…unless you’re playing the Bengals.   Which is exactly why the Bengals will never win a playoff game as long as Mike Brown is breathing.

I really hate that this is a completely true statement.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: How about answering the question?

No, I'm not taking the time to go back and look for specific posts. I will say that you were not one of the ones I was talking about. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And…..

Fat Randy just kicked a 45-yarder to win it for Tenn in OT

No way he hits that for Cincy.

We are cursed. Lol.
Reply/Quote
Add Mike "tom brady' White to the list of no names that have carved up the Bengals over the yrs. Its amazing.
Reply/Quote
You know, I'm not surprised. I'm not even disappointed. This is just smacking all those other snake bite scars.

That anyone here is having a meltdown over this is way more surprising than the Bengals losing today. It's like some of y'all have been watching some other team for the last 30 years.
Reply/Quote
TJ Yates 2.0
Reply/Quote
Time to see if this team is really any different than the ones from the past.

It's the same team that shellacked Baltimore, but they took their lumps today. They can either come back strong or fold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:29 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: It doesn’t help that his scrub o-line didn’t even make an attempt to touch the defender. The o-line was absolute garbage. The ***** play calling was absolute garbage. The defensive game plan was absolute garbage. When you play like garbage all game long and let a garbage team hang around the NFL is going to make-up garbage calls.

This is a typical Mike Brown loss. Losing in every ***** way possible that he refused to address. Sometimes no amount of talent in the world is going to overcome garbage coaching. That’s always been Mike Browns M.O.

When you get to the playoffs you face great coaching…unless you’re playing the Bengals. Which is exactly why the Bengals will never win a playoff game as long as Mike Brown is breathing.

We had great game plans against the Ravens, but it was all terrible today.

And yes, the line is still an issue.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You know its bad if the mods are not unlocking the Jungle Noise section lol

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, I'm not taking the time to go back and look for specific posts. I will say that you were not one of the ones I was talking about. 

I’d never root for a loss. Just because I know that Mike Brown never makes a decision to fire a coach based on wins/losses.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I'm a man of my word. I won't be here next week (still watching the game, obviously), though someone may need to remind me.

It just saddens me that so many supposed Bengals fans are happy that we lost. They were so hoping that they were right early in the game and that we would end up losing instead of hoping they were wrong and the Bengals would come back and win. I'm not talking about all the ones who took my bet, either. I know a couple of those guys wanted to be wrong. But, you know who you are.

So enjoy a week with less optimism as I watch the game without chatting.

Whatever will we do without you?!?
Reply/Quote
Does anyone actually wonder WHY the Bengals have such constant and large problems getting their fanbase to grow or even show real enthusiasm for the team? EVERY SINGLE TIME the team gives the fans some signs that the team MIGHT be worth something, or leads them to start to believe they are for real they crap all over those same fans and lay an egg. They are not legit in any way, just a bunch of poseur players and amateur hour coaches.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:37 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Add Mike "tom brady' White to the list of no names that have carved up the Bengals over the yrs. Its amazing.

Mike White sounds like a generic QB you play against on old video games.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:31 PM)Tony Wrote: No one wanted them to lose.. Do you honestly think anyone here wanted that?

Going of the things people posted, yes, I do.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: And…..

Fat Randy just kicked a 45-yarder to win it for Tenn in OT

No way he hits that for Cincy.

We are cursed. Lol.

He barely made it. If it wasn’t a dome I bet he’d miss it easily. Anyway, good for him. Shocked he made it even indoors but still, good for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You’re going to get shit calls. Don’t play this horrid against a 1-5 team.  Don’t let them nickel and dime you down the field time and again.

You seem to think I'm making excuses when I'm not at all.  The Bungles got outplayed clearly today BUT at crunch time they needed a stop and absolutely got it without a doubt and it was stolen from them.  This is where the NFL office needs to step in and take a look on such a crucial call like that.....but they don't.  
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:38 PM)The American Dream Wrote: You know its bad if the mods are not unlocking the Jungle Noise section lol

We need a 72 hour cooling off period.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Emotions are high. Take a walk or breathe a little. We’re going to be ok. Any Given Sunday. It happens to the best or it wouldn’t even be a saying.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:32 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I have literally not been excited for the Bengals in YEARS.  Every game I have watched for years has been "ok, let's watch the Bengals and see what happens".  No excitement.  That changed last week.  I finally let myself be very excited and positive about the Bengals. 

Oh, so it's YOUR fault the Bengals lost. Way to go, man. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:39 PM)Destro Wrote: Mike White sounds like a generic QB you play against on old video games.

What does Mike Brown sound like? Popcorn
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote