Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
(11-05-2017, 06:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Losers take a knee.  Someone better be fired this week.

1.) They ARE losers.
2.) Don't count on it.
Reply/Quote
How does PA still have a job? Seriously how the hell does he get away with this crap. No accountability what so ever.
Reply/Quote
A lot of us, probably most, were pretty sure something like this could happen but when you have to see it unfold, it's nothing short of nauseating.

And nothing will be done about any of it. And Vinnie Rey will still play and Pacman will still play and the OLine will continue to fear contact and continue to torpedo the season.

And everybody who had a job today will still have a job tomorrow and Marvin will be the same smug asshole in every press conference and no one will even say out loud what a shit show this now is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:01 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Hey, do you guys remember the 90's.......get ready for some nostalgia!

Sweet.  We can get our throwbacks out!!

[Image: th?id=OIP.Q_Jyhw9sRxtGBWvauljqWgDeEs&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:02 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: smother_his_ass_zpsprkzpcut.jpg]

That is gold  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How does PA still have a job? Seriously how the hell does he get away with this crap. No accountability what so ever.

He takes his dentures out and doesn't mind vicks salve on the anus...

[Image: vs.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just sick of this......
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A lot of us, probably most, were pretty sure something like this WOULD happen but when you have to see it unfold, it's nothing short of nauseating.

And nothing will be done about any of it. And Vinnie Rey will still play and Pacman will still play and the OLine will continue to fear contact and continue to torpedo the season.

And everybody who had a job today will still have a job tomorrow and Marvin will be the same smug asshole in every press conference and no one will even say out loud what a shit show this now is.

Fixed that for you.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That was the only win we had in this game, I’ll take it

No.  You miss understood what I was saying.  On the phony Tex face mask play, as Iloka tried to reach for the RB in the backfield as the back was trying to bounce it outside, the offensive tackle put him in a choke hold.  INstead of penalizing the tackled, they gave Tex a phony personal foul.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How does PA still have a job? Seriously how the hell does he get away with this crap. No accountability what so ever.

When I figure out the Holy Trinity I’ll get started on that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Whitworth's Rams scored 51 points today. They are now 6-2.

I was told Whitworth was crazy for going there because they couldn't compete.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:01 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Hey, do you guys remember the 90's.......get ready for some nostalgia!

I know someone who's glad to hear that.

[Image: 0747701001415375895_filepicker.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Prayers for Texas.

Reply/Quote

He survived the 90's and is still here. Just fathom that.
Reply/Quote
[Image: dey_who_zpspzxvjo7l.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:09 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: dey_who_zpspzxvjo7l.jpg]
Classic!  Marv sees better than he hears!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: smother.jpg]

This actually cheered me up a little.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fun fact of the day.  Jake Elliot scored more points for the Eagles today, than the Bengals did as a team.

good for him....at least he ended up in a better situation.  Him being here instead of Bullock makes no difference to our won-loss record

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:14 PM)pally Wrote: good for him....at least he ended up in a better situation.  Him being here instead of Bullock makes no difference to our won-loss record

Which is why I called it a fun fact, rather than attributing any real significance to it.  ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:09 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: dey_who_zpspzxvjo7l.jpg]

How priceless this would be on a Billboard!

Reply/Quote