Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-07-2021, 06:29 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agreed. I think the lack of a second pass rushers seems to be hurting too. 

Definitely.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Statistically he’s only had 2 stinkers on the year. Chicago and cleveland.

Green Bay was ugly, but he was overall decent

His Ints have been back breaking. It's every week now. You can't ignore it anymore. It's a huge problem.. I think his arm is to weak for this League...
Reply/Quote
fuk baltimore is 6-2
Reply/Quote
WHO-DEY !!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: WHO-DEY !!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe

Spoken like a true Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Dallas and Carolina screwed us w Denver and New England

Jags and Giants did us a favor w the Bills and Raiders

Vikes screwed us last minute w the Rat Turds

We all know the Bears will screw us w the Stoolers
Reply/Quote
2021 is looking like a revisit of 2018. After a hot start the Bengals fizzled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Season over. We're two games back in the division to Balt and one to Cleveland. Team is utter trash.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:34 PM)Whacked Wrote: Dallas and Carolina screwed us w Denver and New England

Jags and Giants did us a favor w the Bills and Raiders

Vikes screwed us last minute w the Rat Turds

We all know the Bears will screw us w the Stoolers

If only Andy were playing for CHI
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:29 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone who thinks Burrow isn't a problem, is lieing to themselves....

Joe Burrow IS a problem but he’s not the worst problem or the only problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: fuk baltimore is 6-2

Meh, someone will win this division, and it looks like it won't be us, so better them than the Stealers or Shitstains.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:32 PM)Tony Wrote: His Ints have been back breaking. It's every week now. You can't ignore it anymore. It's a huge problem.. I think his arm is to weak for this League...

The ints are an issue

But his arm isn’t too weak for the league. He just forces it to chase too often

Like when baker would have his struggle with ints, it would be because he was forcing it to Odell. And baker has a strong arm
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:29 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone who thinks Burrow isn't a problem, is lieing to themselves....

They are turning Burrow into David Carr like many of us predicted when they stubbornly and stupidly refused to make the investment everyone knew they needed on the o line.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People waiting for Jungle Noise to unlock so they can burn it down....

[Image: tenor.gif]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you for this!   I really needed to laugh after last week and today!
Reply/Quote
The amazing thing about this year is after 40+ years I let this team fool me this year. I honestly thought we were a top 5 team in the whole league! I feel like such an ass for letting a MB team fool me again even when I know better. SOB! Holy hell where’s the Tylenol.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:32 PM)Tony Wrote: His Ints have been back breaking. It's every week now. You can't ignore it anymore. It's a huge problem.. I think his arm is to weak for this League...

Will you shut the **** up? For **** sake…we get it you don’t like Burrow. Pick another team. He hasn’t even played one complete season and he’s getting hit more than most every other QB after getting his knee reconstructed.

Just stfu already.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The ints are an issue

But his arm isn’t too weak for the league. He just forces it to chase too often

Like when baker would have his struggle with ints, it would be because he was forcing it to Odell. And baker has a strong arm

Mayfield throws low, fast, high spin line drives in the Red Zone. Those things are hard to pick off.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Burrow IS a problem but he’s not the worst problem or the only problem.

I agree,  The Oline and defense is to blame too.. The defense is really really bad at this point.. Young team, you will have this. I said 7-8 wins after the I stand by that. The worst part is that's probably good enough to get Zack at least 1 more year...
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Season over. We're two games back in the division to Balt and one to Cleveland. Team is utter trash.

I guess you won't have to waste your time posting in any more game day threads this year then. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:38 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Will you shut the **** up?  For **** sake…we get it you don’t like Burrow.  Pick another team.  He hasn’t even played one complete season and he’s getting hit more than most every other QB after getting his knee reconstructed.  

Just stfu already.

Burrows my favorite player lol... Just stating some opinions is all.. I think his arm strength has gotten him into some bad situations , to where it didn't in college... He just needs to find a way to overcome it. Until, that it's a huge problem...
Reply/Quote