Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome LB Logan Wilson
He was a targeted pick. Zac was thrilled to get him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I actively tried to get him in pretty much every mock I've done for the last month.

A+ draft so far.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson is a true linebacker. I am very happy with this pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He had 10 picks in college and was a former DB in Highschool. Dude looks smooth we finally have a nice LB tandem with him and Pratt!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:25 PM)pally Wrote: He was a targeted pick.  Zac was thrilled to get him

Was pushing for my Wyoming broth big time and it wasn't just cause he was from U-Dub.

Dude is a 3 down Linebacker that is a great tackler, light on his feet and can cover with great instincts.

Great grab in the 3rd round, love it man. Great Draft so far. Liked the Higgins pick as well.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Saw David Pollack talking this guy up earlier today
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:31 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Age: 24 years old.

Wilson is 23
Reply/Quote
Begals 3rd rounders 5 of the past 6 years:

PJ Dawson
Nick Vigil
Malik Jefferson
Germaine Pratt
Logan Wilson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals Logan Wilson! You are desperately needed here.

Good pick. I saw him graded as high as the 1st by a few people. Very good draft. Taylor is hitting it out of the park so far.
Reply/Quote
If he can cover, great pick.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Begals 3rd rounders 5 of the past 6 years:

PJ Dawson
Nick Vigil
Malik Jefferson
Germaine Pratt
Logan Wilson

Seems like our Linebacker picks have gotten much better under Taylor than the LB whisperer...
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:45 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If he can cover, great pick.

He can cover and has good hands to pick QB's and is very instinctive. What we needed at LB besides Pratt.

My only concern is coming from such a small school which is why I wasn't for taking him at 33.

Will take time for a dude from Wyoming to switch to the pro game.

But he is a damn good talent to add to the QB room along with Bynes teaching both Pratt and Wilson up.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:45 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If he can cover, great pick.

He started as a DB then switched over to LB.  Had 10 interceptions

Reply/Quote
Logan started getting fed up with Lap's dumb questions lol

This guy should definitely be an upgrade in all areas for us, might not be as athletically gifted as Pratt but this guy is
as solid as it gets in all areas. Great LB to pair with Pratt as a stack LB and can cover, read QB's eyes, has great hands
and as Pally said is a former DB.
Reply/Quote
He was also a team captain 3 years running. We know how much Zac loves drafting those for their leadership

Reply/Quote
I'm a HUGE fan of this pick. I've put him in many mock drafts (have, usually in the 4th). His ability to cover as a linebacker is amazing and without sacrificing capability against the run.

What a draft. I got my favorite WR available at 33 (and didn't reach for Mims) and then I got one of my favorite linebacker prospects in the 3rd.

I'm thinking Prince Tega Wanogho in the 4th and then maybe a John Simpson or Solomon Kindley type in the 5th.

What an incredible first two days of the 2020 draft!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Logan started getting fed up with Lap's dumb questions lol

This guy should definitely be an upgrade in all areas for us, might not be as athletically gifted as Pratt but this guy is
as solid as it gets in all areas. Great LB to pair with Pratt as a stack LB and can cover, read QB's eyes, has great hands
and as Pally said is a former DB.

As much as I like Lap, he's hard to listen to in press conferences. He just goes on and on before getting to the question.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:21 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: As much as I like Lap, he's hard to listen to in press conferences. He just goes on and on before getting to the question.

Yeah, I really like Lap but I understand Wilson, dude has had a crazy day. Probably just wants to talk to his fam and get to 
sleep. He can answer these types of questions later.
Reply/Quote