Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Londonistan
[Image: tumblr_o7628ixFHS1rn7bzro1_1280.png]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-15-2016, 10:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: tumblr_o7628ixFHS1rn7bzro1_1280.png]

Yuk it up. You have no idea.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-15-2016, 10:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yuk it up. You have no idea.

No kidding. A muslim majority city electorate will quickly implement Sharia Law and then overthrow our communities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/11/05/this-u-s-city-has-become-the-first-to-elect-a-muslim-majority-city-council/

Or, they'll just worry about zoning ordinances.
(05-16-2016, 08:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: That is, and it was hard to do, that is arguably the single most racist post ever on this board.  

The fact that you are still posting ten hours later is amazing.

Anything else I'd have to say would end up with ME getting banned.

I was at a loss to even respond to it.  Unfortunately I'm not surprised given the source, just makes me wonder why I even visit this place when this shit is promoted.  Pretty ***** gross. 
(05-15-2016, 09:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because he's black.

Mellow
 That fits in here somewhere.
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/08/27/15-moronic-things-liberals-call-racism-since-obama-was-elected-n1674131
(05-16-2016, 10:09 AM)Vlad Wrote:  That fits in here somewhere.
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/08/27/15-moronic-things-liberals-call-racism-since-obama-was-elected-n1674131

Tell that to Lucy.  He's the one who says he gets away with stuff because of his color. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Benton Wrote: No kidding. A muslim majority city electorate will quickly implement Sharia Law and then overthrow our communities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/11/05/this-u-s-city-has-become-the-first-to-elect-a-muslim-majority-city-council/

I suppose Sharia zones are better than total Sharia law across the city.
Ninja
(05-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Benton Wrote: No kidding. A muslim majority city electorate will quickly implement Sharia Law and then overthrow our communities.

I find this whole Muslim hate thing fascinating because we're watching what other immigrant groups did 100 years ago and are seeing the same irrational hatred now as they saw then.

History alive!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Actually.... 

In Dallas they were trying to go to sharia there.   And Dearborn Michigan is about as bad as it gets.    They bully non Muslims there.   
(05-16-2016, 12:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually.... 

In Dallas they were trying to go to sharia there.   And Dearborn Michigan is about as bad as it gets.    They bully non Muslims there.   

Well hope they don't go crying to an adult about it.
(05-16-2016, 09:17 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was at a loss to even respond to it.  Unfortunately I'm not surprised given the source, just makes me wonder why I even visit this place when this shit is promoted.  Pretty ***** gross. 

It looks like we're just deleting blatantly racist comments on these boards now.  Should we go through the rest of his back catalogue?  That would put a pretty significant dent in the stats for the board as a whole.  So much for personal responsibility I guess.
(05-16-2016, 02:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It looks like we're just deleting blatantly racist comments on these boards now.  Should we go through the rest of his back catalogue?  That would put a pretty significant dent in the stats for the board as a whole.  So much for personal responsibility I guess.

Are you openly complaining about the moderation of the forum?  

You should probably tread carefully here.    I can speak from experience unfortunately.   
(05-16-2016, 12:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well hope they don't go crying to an adult about it.

No they just made video after video and posted on YouTube.    

Showing everyone the truth.  
(05-16-2016, 02:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It looks like we're just deleting blatantly racist comments on these boards now.  Should we go through the rest of his back catalogue?  That would put a pretty significant dent in the stats for the board as a whole.  So much for personal responsibility I guess.

While abrasive, I took it as he was overstating Obama's desire to appear more black by utilizing common stereotypes.
I can understand how certain words can jump off the page and register out of context though, especially given the history of/between certain members.
(05-16-2016, 12:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I find this whole Muslim hate thing fascinating because we're watching what other immigrant groups did 100 years ago and are seeing the same irrational hatred now as they saw then.

History alive!

All you kids have it easy. Back in my day, we only hated the Catholics.

Damn robe wearers!

We had this country all to ourselves and things were great. Then the Irish came with their crosses and confessions and rosary beads.

You couldn't eat at a Ye Ol' Pub without one of those heathens coming in, saying a prayer to whoever this Father guy was (seriously, what religion refers to it's deity as a Father!? this was 'Murica — say God or get out). It got worse. They started building their Catholic schools, putting them up within spitting distance of our public, paid for with tax dollar schools.

Luckily they kept mostly to themselves. Good thing, too. We used social media to let them know how uninterested we were — wealthy Protestants published pamphlets and newspapers and other media which we handed out at social events. Plus, we had the Klan, they really helped keep their numbers in check. God bless those bigots, if anyone could drive a Catholic back to their homeland, it was a Klansman waving a flag and burning something.

Which was probably a bad move on our part. When WWII rolled around, we didn't really care who you worshiped. Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Calvinists, Jews — everybody died equally as quick.

Mellow
(05-16-2016, 03:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: While abrasive, I took it as he was overstating Obama's desire to appear more black by utilizing common stereotypes.
I can understand how certain words can jump off the page and register out of context though, especially given the history of/between certain members.

The only context we have is what has been said on these boards in the past.  Racist poster posts racist comment...  I guess if we're all ok with that now, I'll just excuse myself.
(05-16-2016, 04:19 PM)Benton Wrote: All you kids have it easy. Back in my day, we only hated the Catholics.

Damn robe wearers!

We had this country all to ourselves and things were great. Then the Irish came with their crosses and confessions and rosary beads.

You couldn't eat at a Ye Ol' Pub without one of those heathens coming in, saying a prayer to whoever this Father guy was (seriously, what religion refers to it's deity as a Father!? this was 'Murica — say God or get out). It got worse. They started building their Catholic schools, putting them up within spitting distance of our public, paid for with tax dollar schools.

Luckily they kept mostly to themselves. Good thing, too. We used social media to let them know how uninterested we were — wealthy Protestants published pamphlets and newspapers and other media which we handed out at social events. Plus, we had the Klan, they really helped keep their numbers in check. God bless those bigots, if anyone could drive a Catholic back to their homeland, it was a Klansman waving a flag and burning something.

Which was probably a bad move on our part. When WWII rolled around, we didn't really care who you worshiped. Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, Calvinists, Jews — everybody died equally as quick.

Mellow

Did we have a rape epidemic with the Irish?  I don't recall women and children being at high risk to be raped.   Or the Irish pooping in public because they don't understand a toilet.  

All that aside.   The UN director confirmed that the Muslims aren't really refugees.   They were just skirting the legal immIgration process for a better life.   Getting a better life is encouraged but trying to skirt the law to do so is wrong and why they are being rejected by westerners.   

They need to learn the western way of life before they come here and that's why there is a legal process to immigrate so they are prepared to assimilate.   The process sucks and is long and expensive but it's that way for a reason.  
(05-16-2016, 04:19 PM)Benton Wrote: All you kids have it easy. Back in my day, we only hated the Catholics.

Damn robe wearers!

Mellow

I did not know people hated Catholics while I was growing up Catholic.  I was 14 or 15 and I played (still do) in a Church Dartball League and a team from the "Church of Christ" was harassing one of our players because he wore a crucifix and it had come out of the top of his shirt.  He made a point of wearing it outside his shirt from that point forward when we played them.

It was very odd to me.
(05-16-2016, 04:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did we have a rape epidemic with the Irish?  I don't recall women and children being at high risk to be raped.   Or the Irish pooping in public because they don't understand a toilet.  

All that aside.   The UN director confirmed that the Muslims aren't really refugees.   They were just skirting the legal immIgration process for a better life.   Getting a better life is encouraged but trying to skirt the law to do so is wrong and why they are being rejected by westerners.   

They need to learn the western way of life before they come here and that's why there is a legal process to immigrate so they are prepared to assimilate.   The process sucks and is long and expensive but it's that way for a reason.  

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/12/12/a-century-ago-the-anti-catholics-raged/

There's other examples, but this has all happened before. Just a different group, different vitriol. It's nothing new, really, and neither is the irrational fear and hatred and use of propaganda.

Will Muslims change the country? Probably. But if you look at history, they'll probably have a holiday or two, a few towns will have a festival 90% of us don't understand, and in 100 years, they'll be hating some other group right along with all the "real" Americans. And someone will be looking back at "news" stories from this time and say "People believed that shit?"
(05-16-2016, 05:01 PM)Benton Wrote: http://www.pressherald.com/2015/12/12/a-century-ago-the-anti-catholics-raged/

There's other examples, but this has all happened before. Just a different group, different vitriol. It's nothing new, really, and neither is the irrational fear and hatred and use of propaganda.

Will Muslims change the country? Probably. But if you look at history, they'll probably have a holiday or two, a few towns will have a festival 90% of us don't understand, and in 100 years, they'll be hating some other group right along with all the "real" Americans. And someone will be looking back at "news" stories from this time and say "People believed that shit?"

Do you know what we had in place back then?   A very limited immigration policy so it was easier for them to assimilate.   Now it's practically wide open.   We have a problem not with groups...  We have a problem with amounts.   They have no chance for assimilation.    

There is zero assimilation in Dearborn Michigan for example.