Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
It's stress free right now enjoy it bc come football season my nails disappear and my blood pressure goes through the roof
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 02:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: https://days.to/until/nfl-season  - 99 Days Left.

Can't wait until the season starts, I can't get into baseball as much as I try. I already have two games planned for the season, headed to Cleveland for the game in Oct and going to the preseason game in Washington.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 09:52 AM)bsw Wrote: Can't wait until the season starts, I can't get into baseball as much as I try. I already have two games planned for the season, headed to Cleveland for the game in Oct and going to the preseason game in Washington.

Baseball holds my attention for about 2 months, I am not a big baseball fan, but I love watching the Reds when they are playing good.  Right now I hope we can get over 500 but the Toronto series and the 17 inning game a few weeks back put a hurting on us.  Nothing beats football but I do enjoy baseball...  I like it cause the games are so flexible, you can have a little something to look forward to after work if you want to watch...  which makes it nice!
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 03:05 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: It's stress free right now enjoy it bc come football season my nails disappear and my blood pressure goes through the roof

hahaha very true!!  
Reply/Quote
Sorry. I can wait for the season to start.

Not for why you may think though. 

I'm coming down the home stretch of putting a pool in and if it was football season already, I WOULDN'T EVEN GET TO SWIM IN MY SOON-TO-BE NEW POOL!!!

[Image: swim-pee-pool-625x350.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 05:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Can't wait!!!!!

That's the spirit!!  

haha

WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 10:09 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Baseball holds my attention for about 2 months, I am not a big baseball fan, but I love watching the Reds when they are playing good.  Right now I hope we can get over 500 but the Toronto series and the 17 inning game a few weeks back put a hurting on us.  Nothing beats football but I do enjoy baseball...  I like it cause the games are so flexible, you can have a little something to look forward to after work if you want to watch...  which makes it nice!
I actually grew up a Cleveland Indians fan, back when Kenny Loften, Albert Bell and Carlos Baerga played. I can get into live games more than games on TV. I must say though, I love MLB The Show and baseball video games are awesome!
Reply/Quote
I always count down to preseason. Yeah the games are meaningless, but we get to see players in action and we get plenty to talk about.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 10:45 AM)bsw Wrote: I actually grew up a Cleveland Indians fan, back when Kenny Loften, Albert Bell and Carlos Baerga played. I can get into live games more than games on TV. I must say though, I love MLB The Show and baseball video games are awesome!

I enjoyed Kenny he was really good!!
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 12:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I always count down to preseason. Yeah the games are meaningless, but we get to see players in action and we get plenty to talk about.

I try sometimes, and I know it is awful to say I try not to watch preseason games, I like going and watching them practice close and personal feel, but the preseason games, I just have a hard time watching, I just don't want to see someone injured, I think that is the biggest thing for me.  
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 05:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This summer's going to be HUGE!

Hopefully, I'll have my stem cell treatment in the next month or two and be back to walking and talking normally!

Making a trip up to Toronto in a few weeks.  

And then football season is right around the corner!

Looking forward to football starting, but (not to derail the thread) I really hope this all goes well for you Brad.  The past between us is buried, and my hopes for you are genuine.   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2017, 08:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Looking forward to football starting, but (not to derail the thread) I really hope this all goes well for you Brad.  The past between us is buried, and my hopes for you are genuine.   :andy:

Buried here, also  ThumbsUp

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the well-wishes!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Wow, lots of good old fashion cliches available for wanting football season to get here ahead of schedule.. A watched pot never boils and so on..Someone could start an entire new thread for those kinds of comments, but please spare us..
Let's not be in any big hurry to get old. 
One year might feel like it just drags on forever then suddenly time just speeds up in our minds, but the earth still spins around the sun at the same pace as it did last year and the truth is we're all getting old. That process begins the moment of conception. My motto: Get old or die. There's no other options available at this time.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Could be the year if the O-line holds up. Major if, cannot stand our O-line coach but it could happen...

And pigs could fly out my butt. Mellow

Oh quit the negativity Nate, Og and Fish will improve...

Now i am talking to myself. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could be the year if the O-line holds up. Major if, cannot stand our O-line coach but it could happen...

And pigs could fly out my butt. Mellow

Oh quit the negativity Nate, Og and Fish will improve...

Now i am talking to myself. Shocked

It's okay.  It's the off season, your just a little........off.   Hilarious  j/k

Sorry, couldn't resist.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2017, 04:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's okay.  It's the off season, your just a little........off.   Hilarious  j/k

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Losin it man... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 11:10 AM)grampahol Wrote: Wow, lots of good old fashion cliches available for wanting football season to get here ahead of schedule.. A watched pot never boils and so on..Someone could start an entire new thread for those kinds of comments, but please spare us..
Let's not be in any big hurry to get old. 
One year might feel like it just drags on forever then suddenly time just speeds up in our minds, but the earth still spins around the sun at the same pace as it did last year and the truth is we're all getting old. That process begins the moment of conception. My motto: Get old or die. There's no other options available at this time.  

Wtf? Life sucks. God, football, beer and pu$$y is the only thing that makes it worth living. Lol! Wish the season started tonight. That reminds me, my wife needs a spankin. BRB!

Reply/Quote
I enjoy the contests and fantasy football. Last year, I won the playoffs pickem. Went down on the last game for the season pickem as I had to pick the other team to win it and they lost. The fun begins soon.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2017, 06:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wtf? Life sucks. God, football, beer and pu$$y is the only thing that makes it worth living. Lol! Wish the season started tonight. That reminds me, my wife needs a spankin. BRB!

dont forget marijuana lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2017, 09:04 PM)magikod Wrote: dont forget marijuana lol

Lol, my new job doesn't require randoms anymore. Don't tease the Dog!

Reply/Quote