Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
Doesn't part of the countdown have to be someone slobbering over the 50th anniversary corporate(esque) statues?  If you like them that's fine, but to my eye they almost have about as much appeal as the new and improved Raid ant and roach killer logo, but not quite. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2017, 05:35 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I agree with you.  I'm not rich but rich in family life. But most of the time when you see the guy driving the cool classic car or hot rod, he has gray hair.  You have to save up for the cool stuff.  

I guess if mid life crisis has any appeal. LOL personally I'd jrather see some pimple face kid with some big knockered blonde riding around in the hotrods than some guy my age whose only mechanical skills in life are changing the ink cartridge in a printer after calling the geeksquad for directions.

Call me cynical and bitter if you must.. lol 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: bqmcxl9xxfh7zfafpvw7.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only a couple days till Training Camp starts!

Excited to see the vids of our players in pads again.

Zamp and Guenther sound really excited as well about our new players...

BILLINGS!!! Shocked Rock On
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Only a couple days till Training Camp starts!

Excited to see the vids of our players in pads again.

Zamp and Guenther sound really excited as well about our new players...

BILLINGS!!! Shocked Rock On

[Image: 1037477920.jpg]

I was in the adjacent plane next to it when I took this pick. lol.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 07d44ddb-37b4-4b29-ad2e-20b1ca0bf9fd-914bengalsb.JPG]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 834a8c1e22e4c89a3b752491f3a86255--jordan...n-team.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: air-jordan-6-black-infrared-alternate-20...23x215.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, only a week or so away...

Pretty sweet. I am excited!!! Lets eat some Ratbirds!!! Cool

BTW, cool pic of Mike catching some air. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 06:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, only a week or so away...

Pretty sweet. I am excited!!! Lets eat some Ratbirds!!! Cool

BTW, cool pic of Mike catching some air. Rock On

I have fun with this one with the pics with the number stating how many days left etc..  been a good thread this year for me lol..  Cool Eat some Ratbirds indeed buddy !!!!!! Started at 99 Days crazy how fast it went bye..
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA already here tomorrow wow that was a fast 99 day countdown. WOW.
Reply/Quote
Yup..reading all the threads about just how terrible the coaching staff is, how all of our draft picks will be terrible except Mixon and the inevitable 6-10 season predictions I've never been so excited..
Oh wait..I still haven't ordered the wood to start making boxes to sell. THAT'S just plain uber exciting waiting for the UPS driver to leave my expensive wood out in the rain.. 
Football has nothing over waiting for the UPS truck.. 

Reply/Quote