Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s your number ?
(12-16-2023, 08:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think they are doing pretty good. Vegas predicted 11 wins with I’d assume a healthy Burrow. He was not close to 100% the first 3 games and missed 4. They are 8-6. Zac has proven that his first 2 years were because of a crap roster. With back to back AFC title games (1 title) and SB game and this w/o Burrow that the mantra Burrow was carrying him is in the rear view mirror.

That doesn't address any of my points, but ok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: That doesn't address any of my points, but ok.

You said the coaches need to take back control of the team. That’s not worth addressing.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You said the coaches need to take back control of the team. That’s not worth addressing.

So it's on Zac that we didn't play under center, or is it Burrow making Zac call almost only shotgun plays? If it's the former then he needed to adjust way quicker than he did, and if it's the latter then he needs to take control of the playbook.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:10 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: So it's on Zac that we didn't play under center, or is it Burrow making Zac call almost only shotgun plays? If it's the former then he needed to adjust way quicker than he did, and if it's the latter then he needs to take control of the playbook.

I get you're having a hard time right now. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get you're having a hard time right now. 

Oh you know it. Colt win looking pretty good
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Anybody have 4-3?

Reply/Quote