Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
If I were 13, I'd love to be him.

As a teacher, this is beyond ****** up. She has something wrong with her.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:48 AM)Au165 Wrote: Google "Teacher has sex with student" under news  and you will see stories about this happening daily. It appears only the ones with hot female teachers get national coverage, but there are many male teachers, or ugly female teachers, that never get discussed.

It's pretty crazy.   And happens way more than it ever should.   

Its a strong case for home schooling to be fair .... This way the parents can vet anyone who they pay to supplement their kids education.  
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 10:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: The crazy ones will let you try anything with them in the sack.

Yes, but then in the cold morning light they are outside kicking your car and screaming about being in love, or something.  I wouldn't wish having to deal with a crazy chick on any 13 year old!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's pretty crazy.   And happens way more than it ever should.   

Its a strong case for home schooling to be fair .... This way the parents can vet anyone who they pay to supplement their kids education.  

I don't really see it as a case for home schooling. 30% of perpetrators of child sexual are family members. By that stat you would be better off with them being away from the family.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If I were 13, I'd love to be him.

As a teacher, this is beyond ***** up. She has something wrong with her.

Agreed, the college that I went to had a fairly prestigious Education degree program, thus lots of perspective teachers on campus..  There was this one girl, a secondary Ed. major, named Pam.  A good looking gal, the daughter of a Baptist Minister.  However, Pam was known around campus for her "morally casual attitude", so much to the effect that many of the guys jokingly referred to her as "Spam".  Spam for a couple of reasons, #1 she had a good bit of ham in the can, and secondly for the volume of males going in and out of her box..

Be that as it may, Pam was actually a pretty good student.  She graduated, and went on to get a job with one of the High Schools in that area.  A few years later none of us that knew her were much surprised to learn that she had since lost her teaching license, and had been convicted of having sex with male students.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:18 AM)Griever Wrote: i thought transgenders were the danger to our children?!?!?!

Nope.  The priests are...
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 05:24 PM)Harmening Wrote: Nope.  The priests are...

Just be all inclusive and say men in dresses. That way you cover transgenders, clergy and steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 07:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: Just be all inclusive and say men in dresses. That way you cover transgenders, clergy and steeler fans.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 04:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don't really see it as a case for home schooling. 30% of perpetrators of child sexual are family members. By that stat you would be better off with them being away from the family.

Mothers are the ones home schooling for the most part so what's the stat on mothers molesting their children?  
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just saw a story like that (might have been the same one) and it's blowing me away that it keeps happening, especially since these women usually are hot.

It's also hilarious that, if this were a man, the whole world would be appalled and he'd be getting ass raped horribly in jail.

Never underestimate what a stupid will do when they are horny.

Why people can't figure out out how to keep it in their pants is beyond me.  We're not animals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 07:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: We're not animals.

Technically, yes we are.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   

Schools have more ressources for background checks than individuals.  So school teachers are usually better vetted than people who assist in home schooling.

(06-02-2016, 07:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mothers are the ones home schooling for the most part so what's the stat on mothers molesting their children?  

You were not talking about the mothers.  You were talking about the people who assist the parents in homeschooling.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 07:53 PM)GMDino Wrote:  We're not animals.

(06-02-2016, 08:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: Technically, yes we are.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals

So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 07:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: Just be all inclusive and say men in dresses. That way you cover transgenders, clergy and steeler fans.

These guys came to mind (oh, don't they ALWAYS?!!) but I had to rep the Steeler insult.

[Image: Hogettes-Hall-of-Fame.jpg]

(06-02-2016, 07:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Mothers are the ones home schooling for the most part so what's the stat on mothers molesting their children?  

Actually, in this case the parents of the 13 year old we're aware of, and A-OK with the statutory rape and miracle fertilization going down...so not sure this is a good case for parent-led schooling. It's not as bad for a woman to allow her son to be legally raped as to do it herself, but that might be seen as splitting hairs to many.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 11:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Schools have more ressources for background checks than individuals.  So school teachers are usually better vetted than people who assist in home schooling.

You were not talking about the mothers.  You were talking about the people who assist the parents in homeschooling.

Both of these are irrelevant in a home school scenario.   Parents don't leave their kids typically.   It can be done but isn't typically.   

And there are ways to do a background check.   You don't need a government school to make one happen.  
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 01:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: These guys came to mind (oh, don't they ALWAYS?!!) but I had to rep the Steeler insult.

[Image: Hogettes-Hall-of-Fame.jpg]

Actually, in this case the parents of the 13 year old we're aware of, and A-OK with the statutory rape and miracle fertilization going down...so not sure this is a good case for parent-led schooling.  It's not as bad for a woman to allow her son to be legally raped as to do it herself, but that might be seen as splitting hairs to many.

It actually is since the whole class knew about the relationship and I'm sure it just put more confusion into the minds of children going through puberty.    Lord knows they don't need anymore drama than what people are already currently trying to place on them.   
Reply/Quote
One of the densest individuals I've ever met was homeschooled by a hyper christian family. Not sure if that was the results of genes or the schooling, probably a combination of the two. It was really sad because they thought they had the right to inject themselves in intellectual conversations. They didn't.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Might not happen as commonly as people think, but it does happen, and, when you're in jail with nothing else to do, I imagine even every so often feels like all the time, and fearing the next time would be horrible.

Rape in jail is done to send a message, not because the inmates get bored.

There are more than enough people in jail willing to trade their bodies for favors for people to not have to resort to rape.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 11:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Rape in jail is done to send a message, not because the inmates get bored.

There are more than enough people in jail willing to trade their bodies for favors for people to not have to resort to rape.

I never said they do it because they get bored.

What I posted actually had nothing to do with the person committing the rape.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2016, 10:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: One of the densest individuals I've ever met was homeschooled by a hyper christian family. Not sure if that was the results of genes or the schooling, probably a combination of the two.  It was really sad because they thought they had the right to inject themselves in intellectual conversations.  They didn't.

What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?   It's obvious you think anyone is dense if they believe in God.   Which has zero to do with home schooling.    

Home schoolers routinely score higher on standardized tests and are able to test out of many more classes than government schooled children.  
Reply/Quote