Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
To the homeschooling argument, I've met roughly 40 people in my lifetime that have been home schooled.

Of those, only 6 of them had an education that I would consider to have an education level equivalent or better than that received in public schooling.  I know for certain that 3 of them (siblings) had a professor as the educator.  

For the other 3 individuals, if I recall correctly at least one parent had at least some background in educating, even if they never became a teacher as a career.

The remainder of this those I have did not have the basic skills to be a graduate of a public high school, and most of them all were quite socially awkward or gullible because they did not have the common interactions that help people develop those skills.

To Brad and Fred's argument, this is not the place.  The topic here is that there are a lot of hot teachers and lucky little SOBs these days...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Honestly, I'm done posting.

Oh thank god.  And the entirety of the internet world made a collective sigh of relief.  No more potato arguments.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 12:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh thank god.  And the entirety of the internet world made a collective sigh of relief.  No more potato arguments.

Damn, it's like Christmas in June!  Clapping
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Honestly, I'm done posting

dont lie to us
People suck
Reply/Quote