Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 13 year old boy wouldn't?
(06-06-2016, 01:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never said they do it because they get bored.

What I posted actually had nothing to do with the person committing the rape.

Simply an extrapolation.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Wow, a real life Hans Solo Burger. Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 03:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Home schoolers routinely score higher on standardized tests and are able to test out of many more classes than government schooled children.  

In general any student who gets direct one-on-one instruction should score better.

Homeschooling is a good idea for any parent who has the resources to do it.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: It's quite interesting that a man's greatest fantasy is pretty much a woman's greatest nightmare.  Er, unless women like to be raped, too. 

According to Bernie Sanders they do  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 09:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: In general any student who gets direct one-on-one instruction should score better.

Homeschooling is a good idea for any parent who has the resources to do it.

It just depends on where parents put their child's education on the priority list.   Send them to public schools where they can get a crap shoot.   Or take the matter in their own hands to ensure its done right.    
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It just depends on where parents put their child's education on the priority list.   Send them to public schools where they can get a crap shoot.   Or take the matter in their own hands to ensure its done right.    

And damn those without the resources.

There's that charitable spirit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
When is the sexual majority in USA ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 09:13 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: When is the sexual majority in USA ?

LGBTQUIAF?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 10:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Simply an extrapolation.

How would you take that from what I posted when what I posted was clearly about the victim?
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 09:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: LGBTQUIAF?

Uh ? What ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 11:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Uh ? What ?

Welp there you go.... Now your a racist lol 

It's a way so people who aren't special can make themselves special and bulletproof to any teasing because of ridiculous no tolerance policies
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 09:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How would you take that from what I posted when what I posted was clearly about the victim?

Double check your original post. Maybe use less commas.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 11:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Uh ? What ?

http://tahoesafealliance.org/for-lgbqtia/what-does-lgbtqia-mean/

I jokingly added a couple letters, but I'm sure they'll be adding letters to that acronym at some point anyway.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Might not happen as commonly as people think, but it does happen, and, when you're in jail with nothing else to do, I imagine even every so often feels like all the time, and fearing the next time would be horrible.

(06-06-2016, 10:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Simply an extrapolation.

(06-08-2016, 08:33 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Double check your original post. Maybe use less commas.

You're just trying to make shit up now.

NOTHING in my original post mentions ANYTHING about the person committing the rape.

Commas had nothing to do with it, which you're obviously just trying to use as an out.

Funny, I got suspended from the Smack Talk forum for making things personal, which you're obviously doing here by making shit up in numerous threads (which you also did in Smack), so I wonder how long you'll be suspended.  
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2016, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It just depends on where parents put their child's education on the priority list.   Send them to public schools where they can get a crap shoot.   Or take the matter in their own hands to ensure its done right.    

It also depends on who has the resources to homeschool.

Plus some homeschooling is a crapshoot.  Do you honestly believe every single parent is qualified to teach school?
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 12:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're just trying to make shit up now.

NOTHING in my original post mentions ANYTHING about the person committing the rape.

Commas had nothing to do with it, which you're obviously just trying to use as an out.

Funny, I got suspended from the Smack Talk forum for making things personal, which you're obviously doing here by making shit up in numerous threads (which you also did in Smack), so I wonder how long you'll be suspended.  

Chill. The ****. Out.

Maybe I used the wrong word when I said extrapolation. I was merely commenting on the usual causes of in-prison rape.

No need to get your wires crossed.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

why would you bring up sex in prison anyways... your the one making stuff personal again here.  he was commenting on your post and your blowing up like a hot air balloon.    If you cant handle people making comments on your post you shouldn't be posting anything anywhere at all.
Reply/Quote

Dude...You should just go ahead and remove TREES from sentence below your name.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 01:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Chill. The ****. Out.

Maybe I used the wrong word when I said extrapolation. I was merely commenting on the usual causes of in-prison rape.

No need to get your wires crossed.
Ok.

So what was the right word?

Still has nothing to do with the person committing the rape.

See, people like you post things like that and expect me to just roll over or think that everyone else will jump on board with you before I can defend myself, but then you have no answer when called out.

(06-08-2016, 02:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: why would you bring up sex in prison anyways... your the one making stuff personal again here.  he was commenting on your post and your blowing up like a hot air balloon.    If you cant handle people making comments on your post you shouldn't be posting anything anywhere at all.
I was commenting on the differences between a woman being convicted of statutory rape and a man being convicted of the same thing and how they'd be treated in jail.

It was relevant.

When people post lies and just complete false information, it makes me mad because then other people jump on it and it becomes a firing range with people acting like they're geniuses and great comics.  It's annoying.

I have no problems with people making comments until they make it personal, especially when I just got suspended for the same thing.  I consider people making things up and claiming I say things that I don't as making it personal, especially when they only do it because they think that they can given my history.
(06-08-2016, 02:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...You should just go ahead and remove TREES from sentence below your name.

I don't hate unless hated on.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't hate unless hated on.

Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote