• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Lots of Gaming Anniversarys coming up

MK 30 years
Fallout 25 years
Flight Sim 40 Years
Portal series 15 years
The Witcher series 15 years
Halo 3s 15th (suppose to be adding a map to Infinite)

Expect some big Announcements or at least celebration events...

Like we had recently with Assassins Creed

Fallout is celebrating all month
Flight sim has a big content drop next month
MK has a celebration on the 8th
Halo is adding a Halo 3 map to Infinite. (from forge)
Reply/Quote
New Serious Sam game dropped Yesterday out of the blue.

10/8 Is Mortal Kombats 30th birthday. Older than some of you i imagine.

30 years of fatalities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHswMAZVeXU

There has been 11 Main Entries and Several Side Games like Shaolin Monks / Special Forces / Mythologies Sub Zero
3 Live action Movies
1 Live action Seris
Several Animated Movies.

If you have been playing these what has been you favorite
game of the Series. (armageddon)
character (Scorpion / Quan Chi)
Fatality (Kanos Heart Rip MK1)
Game Mode (Puzzle Kombat MK Deception)

Did you perfer 2d or 3d (All)

FINISH HIM!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 10:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: New Serious Sam game dropped Yesterday out of the blue.

Is it multiplayer mayhem once again? Time to purchase RTX 4090.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is it multiplayer mayhem once again? Time to purchase RTX 4090.

Had 4 person Coop and a Horde mode... Dont think it had PvP

Is like a 20$ stand alone expansion

(Trailer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWj7V67b5LQ
Reply/Quote
Silent hill had a showcase

https://www.cbr.com/every-upcoming-silent-hill-project-announced-by-konami/

Resident Evil announcments
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-showcase-biggest-announcements-and-games-shown/1100-6508358/

Plagues tail is out and very very good.

Still need to Try Scorn
Been running thru the Darkside detectives
Reply/Quote
This page freezes my PC every time lol...

But big news as Age of Empires is coming to xbox consoles

AoE 2 Definitive Edition 1.31.23
AoE 4 to follow sometime in 2023

Age if Mythology Definitive Edition announced and coming to PC gamepass didn't catch the date

Wrong fallen dynasty has a release date of March 23

COD mw2 I think is fully out now

game on..
Reply/Quote
I want to replay the entire God of War Series before Ragnorak comes out (Preferably 100% them). Dont have much time left.

Plague Tale one was fantastic I think I paid $15-20 for it. I can't remember if it was ever a $60 game like the new one is. In that case I will probably grab it on a sale after Christmas time.

Was contemplating getting Gotham Knights to play with a friend, but I'm worried it's going to suck.

I've been playing the crap out of Disney Dreamlight Valley because it was free on xBox Game Pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 04:37 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I want to replay the entire God of War Series before Ragnorak comes out (Preferably 100% them). Dont have much time left.

Plague Tale one was fantastic I think I paid $15-20 for it. I can't remember if it was ever a $60 game like the new one is. In that case I will probably grab it on a sale after Christmas time.

Was contemplating getting Gotham Knights to play with a friend, but I'm worried it's going to suck.

I've been playing the crap out of Disney Dreamlight Valley because it was free on xBox Game Pass.

there was a lot of crying about gotham knights due to it being 30 fps on consoles...

But everyone if see on youtube talking about it has loved it.

My next Pickups (outside of random things on sale) is Sonic Frontiers on 11/8 (same day halo coop comes out) gonna be a busy day.

Also waiting for Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous to go on sale
Reply/Quote
November is absolutely stacked with Games..
https://www.gamesradar.com/video-game-release-dates/?scrlybrkr=20a9ff1c

And this list doesnt include Return to monkey island 11.8
Flight sim 40th Anniversary 11.11

for me the big ones outside the 2 i just mentioned are
Sonic Frontiers
Evil West
Warhammer Darktide (console version was delayed i believe)
Goat Sim 3*

Will you be grabbing anything new?
Reply/Quote
Picked up Ender Lilies: Something something I can't remember on sale on the Nintendo eShop. Looked like a cool little Metroidvania. The movement is good, but the combat is kind of clunky thus far. That said, lots of Metroidvanias are a slow burn. We'll see.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2022, 04:10 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Picked up Ender Lilies: Something something I can't remember on sale on the Nintendo eShop. Looked like a cool little Metroidvania. The movement is good, but the combat is kind of clunky thus far. That said, lots of Metroidvanias are a slow burn. We'll see.

I didn’t care much for Ender Lilies because of the combat. HollowKnight is still my go to when I need the scratch that Metroidvania itch. Saw recently, HollowKnight 2 is in the works, where you get to play as the Hornet. Stoked for that!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 03:35 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I didn’t care much for Ender Lilies because of the combat. HollowKnight is still my go to when I need the scratch that Metroidvania itch. Saw recently, HollowKnight 2 is in the works, where you get to play as the Hornet. Stoked for that!

I'm very early into the game, but I agree. The "standard" attack that freezes your movement in combat kinda ruins the flow. Outside of combat the movement is great though. Hollow Knight is definitely the standard, but I did pretty much everything there is to do in that game.

I'll keep on playing Ender Lilies here and there. It's not bad, but games like Metroid and Hollow Knight have set the bar redonkulously high for the genre.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 10:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: November is absolutely stacked with Games..
https://www.gamesradar.com/video-game-release-dates/?scrlybrkr=20a9ff1c

And this list doesnt include Return to monkey island  11.8
Flight sim 40th Anniversary 11.11

for me the big ones outside the 2 i just mentioned are  
Sonic Frontiers
Evil West
Warhammer Darktide (console version was delayed i believe)
Goat Sim 3*

Will you be grabbing anything new?

I did not start return to monkey island yet because I have to beat the original again and I'm stuck on it
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 10:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I did not start return to monkey island yet because I have to beat the original again and I'm stuck on it

i will be picking that one up for sure.  (grew up on point and click adventures)

Also grabbing Sonic.
And will be checking out flight sim as its a free update.

and my inner child convinced me to pick up the Smurfs Mission Vileaf game
Reply/Quote
Return to monkey island is good.

Halo is playing well.

Sonic looks good didnt get to play much will do more tonight.

I dont have a PS but today is GoW R release date... is anyone picking it up?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Return to monkey island is good.

Halo is playing well.

Sonic looks good didnt get to play much will do more tonight.

I dont have a PS but today is GoW R release date... is anyone picking it up?

I’ll probably get God of War late this month or maybe sometime in December, I’d like to go through the whole series again before I grab it.

Right now I’m playing Plagues Tale: Requiem. Wanted to get the plat on ps5 to go with the first one but it’s free on Xbox
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 03:24 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’ll probably get God of War late this month or maybe sometime in December, I’d like to go through the whole series again before I grab it.

Right now I’m playing Plagues Tale: Requiem. Wanted to get the plat on ps5 to go with the first one but it’s free on Xbox

Requiem has been pretty great so far  
Reply/Quote
if your interest in Flight Sim... here is what is coming tomorrow in the update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBzMxVzsnU
Reply/Quote
Any reliable updates on when GTA6 will finally be released?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 10:20 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Any reliable updates on when GTA6 will finally be released?

so far its only been announced they are actually working on it lol...   Id imagine 2024 at the earliest.  maybe gets showcased at E3 or the game awards next year.

there was leaks where someone reported its slated for 2025..  (which could be their target.  which in this day in age i would expect a possible delay especially for a game of this scope)

you will likely see GTA 6 before TES 6 though
Reply/Quote