Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
(12-13-2022, 02:51 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-What-Does-Your-Instinct-Tell-You-Do-We-Make-Playoffs?pid=1275415#pid1275415

Cool

Well looks like you were wrong, as the Bengals beat the Browns Wink
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 03:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Well looks like you were wrong, as the Bengals beat the Browns Wink

Rant Don't ever correct Bengal Yankee Smack

And  I was the only person to say after we were 4 - 4 to go 8 - 1.

Hopefully, I am not correct again and we go 9 - 0.  Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No
2MinutesHate, Arturo Bandini, bengals73, Boomer Anderson, Chezaugie, Clark W Griswold, count35, Destro, DYT_Bengal, ezekiel23, Forever Spinning Vinyl, Fullrock, GodFather, guyofthetiger, hollodero, Interceptor, J24, jason, jcfreeman0, jerrydmc, jj22, LSUfaninTN, M.W., mallorian69, NUGDUKWE, OBX Bengal, ochocincos, PCB Bengal Fan, R3stangs, reuben.ahmed, Roland, Sanforbd, Section101fan, SHRacerX, SladeX, sonofstat, TecmoBengals, TheFan, Thundercloud, Trademark, Whacked, whosyerbengal, XenoMorph, yoed

via GIPHY

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes*
Joelist

[Image: confused-really.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well I said after the Browns loss that we wouldn't make it in. Very happy to have been very wrong about that! Amazing response by the team.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 06:28 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: No chance, but that should give Bengaldom hope, as I said the same thing at this point last year!

This guy's a moron!!! Two years in a row, he's given up on the Bengals, only to be proven wrong. Hell, he probably still thinks the Bengals won't make the playoffs, despite already clinching a spot!
Reply/Quote
I said yes but I remember being really down after that Cleveland game. Chido going down is what made it so much worse. Lou and CTB really impressed me with how they managed after. Team is special guys.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote