Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What about Rex?
(03-14-2017, 12:56 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Ala Jordan Shipley, Ala Matt Jones, Ala Erickson.

These guys are role players at best but I can remember people going on about if they had more playing time they would be next Welker.

Any white guy is the next Welker. LOL

Jeeze, the Matt Jones love was ridiculous. People seriously thought he was some kind of answer for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
i hear the patriots are talking to him...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 04:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Easy McC, I wasn't saying that's the only reason people like him or that everyone who likes him, likes him for that reason.

But you have to admit, some people have been really big on him for a guy with 121 total touches in 4 seasons. I just think it's funny is all. No hard feelings about it.

85 carries, 4.3 average.  34 receptions.  One start, over a hundy on the Ravens.  He didn't get a lot of chances but when he did, he produced.

Don't know where the Bengals stand on RB's.  They say they believe in Hill but there's all this talk about drafting a back.  Throw in uncertainty with Gio.  Who knows what the room looks like this year?

Since Rex is looking for a second contract, that pretty much prices him out the door.   Every team should have a Rex or two, though.  Who will the next one be?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He signed with the pats he's gonna kill it
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 12:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People like him because he's a white RB. Ala Leonard, Brian.

Both solid players, but the love isn't proportionate to the level of play.

I can honestly say to you that as far as I'm concerned race has nothing to do with it. After Gio went down only one of the healthy RBs played hard for their teammates,produced, and acted like he wanted to be here. It damn sure wasn't Hill.

I want him here and Hill gone. It has nothing to do with race or gender. It has to do with the fact that Hill sucks!!!
Hill says the right things but his body language speaks volumes. He's just here for the money.

One back produced down the stretch and looked to be on the ascent, while the other was just the opposite.
Throw in his versatility and it's a no brainier if I were calling the shots.

Hell, Seattle just got Lacey for 2-3 years for only 5 mill.
Reply/Quote