Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching on TV?
So what's good on TV right now?

I know we all are watching TWD when it is on and Game of Thrones. Anything else?

Currently the only other shows I am watching is Hell's Kitchen (don't judge) and Orphan Black.

I just got into Orphan Black after my wife binge watched it. BBC American show about these clones and them discovering what they are. One actress plays 4 main characters. Pretty good. Amazon Prime has all 3 seasons if you have Amazon Prime.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So what's good on TV right now?

I know we all are watching TWD when it is on and Game of Thrones. Anything else?

Currently the only other shows I am watching is Hell's Kitchen (don't judge) and Orphan Black.

I just got into Orphan Black after my wife binge watched it. BBC American show about these clones and them discovering what they are. One actress plays 4 main characters. Pretty good. Amazon Prime has all 3 seasons if you have Amazon Prime.

the wife and I enjoy some hells kitchen... Looking forward to the return of Defiance

Watching master chef now as well... And we watch some Wrestling on occansion when there is nothing else.

probly will get into 12 Monkeys or Try as i enjoyed the orignal movie and concept

As a fan of the books i can no longer bring myself to watch what they call "game of thrones"
Reply/Quote
I love the HBO block on Sunday (GoT, Veep, Silicon Valley and John Oliver) but all but the last show goes away in two weeks.

I think the only other show I watch is Master Chef because my kid likes it (he's odd, just like his old man)
Reply/Quote
I don't need to buy sleeping pills anymore. I have the show Hannibal for that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I don't need to buy sleeping pills anymore. I have the show Hannibal for that.

1st season was so good, then it became terrible. 
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I don't need to buy sleeping pills anymore. I have the show Hannibal for that.

That's kind of how it is to me. My wife loves the show and I like it, but I kind of use it as my nap time.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know we all are watching TWD when it is on and Game of Thrones.

Not everyone, no. To each his own.

(06-03-2015, 03:30 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: I love the HBO block on Sunday (GoT, Veep, Silicon Valley and John Oliver) but all but the last show goes away in two weeks.

Yes on the last three. It's a great lineup.

The wife got me hooked on Outlander. It's one of the few shows on which we agree. That and Restaurant Impossible, where they rehab failing restaurants.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 03:53 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: 1st season was so good, then it became terrible. 

Truth. 
Mads Mikkelson is still really awesome as Hannibal. 
But every other main character is basically forgettable and at times really annoying. 

It's veered so far from the books and just...fell apart trying to mix different things together. 
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So what's good on TV right now?

If i'm not watching the two you mentioned, i've either got the TV on AMC or Chiller channel. No other series that i'm really into now. 

Not that it would matter if there was anything on to watch. My wife is always watching some Real Housewives of Random City. Way too many of those freaking shows on, i tell ya. 

Saw a preview and recorded the premier of Aquarius. Previews looked ok.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I was watching Bates Motel, but it's lost some steam. I've been watching Daredevil on Netflix if that counts.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 08:34 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was watching Bates Motel, but it's lost some steam.  I've been watching Daredevil on Netflix if that counts.

Only if you're watching Netflix on your TV. Cause he asked what we were watching ON TV!!!!!

Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 08:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only if you're watching Netflix on your TV. Cause he asked what we were watching ON TV!!!!!

Wink

Boom.  That means it counts....about 1/2 the time
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I like American Pickers. I also kike Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern.
Reply/Quote
We watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix. That's a really good show.  Plus is shows lots of boobs!  And who doesn't like lots of boobs?

The Goldbergs.  If you grew up in the 80's, you'd understand the comedy.  Plus, the older sister is hot! 

She watches Scandal.  but that's usually a good nap for me. 

Otherwise, its pretty quiet around the ol' TV these days.  Lots of our shows are off for the summer.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:03 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: We watch Orange is the New Black on Netflix. That's a really good show.  Plus is shows lots of boobs!  And who doesn't like lots of boobs?

The Goldbergs.  If you grew up in the 80's, you'd understand the comedy.  Plus, the older sister is hot! 

She watches Scandal.  but that's usually a good nap for me. 

Otherwise, its pretty quiet around the ol' TV these days.  Lots of our shows are off for the summer.

Lately ive been catching some tornado alley on the weather channel. why i dont know.. but i cant seem to turn away...
Reply/Quote
Beyond GoT & TWD, I've been enjoying watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Gotham. Not surprisingly, I rarely miss an episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. There is also a new show coming up in September called The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that I am quite eager for as well as the next season of Arrested Development.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 08:34 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was watching Bates Motel, but it's lost some steam.  I've been watching Daredevil on Netflix if that counts.

I agree.  Still good just not as good.

The acting is pretty top notch though. Vera Farmiga(Norma)and Freddie Highmore(Norman)were perfectly casted.

The thing that surprised me from the beginning, is that is just wasn't about Norman and some cheap Psycho rehash.

If you haven't watched it people...  you're missing out!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Mad Men is the ultimate snoooooooozzzer!

I just don't see what the hype was for that show.

I tried to watch it several times and was bored to tears.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 11:21 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: Beyond GoT & TWD, I've been enjoying watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Gotham. Not surprisingly, I rarely miss an episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. There is also a new show coming up in September called The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that I am quite eager for as well as the next season of Arrested Development.

I wanted to get into SHIELD and Gotham... but I just couldn't. Both moved so slow.
Reply/Quote
Finished Daredevil about 2 weeks ago. Outstanding show.

Normally about all I watch is TWD and the Simpsons. Dr. Who when it's on. I binge watch Arrow whenever it makes it to Netflix. Last night I started watching another Netflix show, Between. It's not bad. There's not a lot going on with it yet, but I'm hopeful.

I tried to get into Orphan Black, but just like SHIELD and Gotham... I kept waiting for something to happen and it never did. That was the reason I almost gave up on Lost back in the day. I prefer series that have a clear arc and not just ones that are on just because they're on.
Reply/Quote