Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching?
Video 
What are you watching currently?
Just post what you just got done watching, or currently watching! Please no spoilers!!!
[Image: movie-excited.gif]
* Please no spoilers *

I just got done seeing the movie Cadillac Records on Netflix. It's a great story if  you are interested in early blues/R&B recordings and such I highly recommend it. They are taking it off Netflix March 31st I believe so check it out before its off if you want.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Ill be Watching Season 5 of the Last Kingdom (Netflix) next.

Recently just watched the new IT movies
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ill be Watching Season 5 of the Last Kingdom (Netflix) next.

I really want to see the new IT movies. Clowns scared the **** out of me when I was a child.

How is Last Kingdom on Netflix? Is it like a Viking show or am I way out in left field lol.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:42 AM)magikod Wrote: I really want to see the new IT movies. Clowns scared the **** out of me when I was a child.

How is Last Kingdom on Netflix? Is it like a Viking show or am I way out in left field lol.  Hilarious

Last Kingdom is really good imo...    Its the story of England when the Danes (vikings)  invade.  around 900 a.d.      

(One of the actors from this is the main character in assassins creed valhalla which is centered around the same story line)

Some really good battle scenes.      

**The new IT movies are both on HBO max atm**
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:46 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Last Kingdom is really good imo...    Its the story of England when the Danes (vikings)  invade.  around 900 a.d.      

(One of the actors from this is the main character in assassins creed valhalla which is centered around the same story line)

Some really good battle scenes.      

**The new IT movies are both on HBO max atm**

I wish I had HBO Max so bad! Only have Netflix currently as a paid subscription. I have IMDB and Tubi for free movies. 

I will have to check out Last Kingdom, looks pretty interesting. My father & I always enjoy watching good action flicks so this show should be right up our alley. 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 12:34 PM)magikod Wrote: I wish I had HBO Max so bad! Only have Netflix currently as a paid subscription. I have IMDB and Tubi for free movies. 

I will have to check out Last Kingdom, looks pretty interesting. My father & I always enjoy watching good action flicks so this show should be right up our alley. 

So get HBOMax!  :)  It's a very polished service.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Mayor of Kingstown. I like it. There’s a certain episode where they use The End by the Doors perfectly for the scene.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:14 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mayor of Kingstown. I like it. There’s a certain episode where they use The End by the Doors perfectly for the scene.

I'm still waiting for season 2 to begin.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:37 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm still waiting for season 2 to begin.

Did they say a second season was green lit? I hope so.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ill be Watching Season 5 of the Last Kingdom (Netflix) next.

Destiny is all!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just finished up Leon The Professional for the 1000th time lol
Reply/Quote
Last night, it was "Somewhere in Time." One of my hobbies is getting VHSs and DVDs of the kind of movies they don't show on streaming services and beaming them through my projector with accompanying sound on my old-school receiver and speakers.

That movie becomes especially poignant knowing what became of Christopher Reeve.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:14 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mayor of Kingstown. I like it. There’s a certain episode where they use The End by the Doors perfectly for the scene.

This is another TV show I am interested checking out. 
Reply/Quote
I've been watching Star Trek Discovery because I'm a nerd. I'm enjoying it. It's not TNG level, but it's still pretty good. One of my favorite characters is Cmdr Detmer because she looks like what my 16 year old will grow up to be (except with red hair).
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 04:06 PM)Earendil Wrote: I've been watching Star Trek Discovery because I'm a nerd. I'm enjoying it. It's not TNG level, but it's still pretty good. One of my favorite characters is Cmdr Detmer because she looks like what my 16 year old will grow up to be (except with red hair).

What streaming service has Star Trek Discovery on it? 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 04:11 PM)magikod Wrote: What streaming service has Star Trek Discovery on it? 

Paramount+ in the US.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 04:47 PM)Earendil Wrote: Paramount+ in the US.

Dang, they got any other good shows/movies on Paramount+?

I only have Netflix at the moment. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 05:23 PM)magikod Wrote: Dang, they got any other good shows/movies on Paramount+?

I only have Netflix at the moment. 

I only use it for Star Trek, so I'm not sure. They have a bunch of CBS stuff, so maybe that will interest you.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 06:58 PM)Earendil Wrote: I only use it for Star Trek, so I'm not sure. They have a bunch of CBS stuff, so maybe that will interest you.

I heard they were remaking the Twilight Zone on CBS+ or whatever. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 02:19 AM)magikod Wrote: I heard they were remaking the Twilight Zone on CBS+ or whatever. 

Yes, that's there. The CBS service became Paramount+.
Reply/Quote