Draft him anyways
Draft another QB
Draft Chase Young
Trade the Pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Burrow pulls an Eli
(12-10-2019, 03:50 PM)PDub80 Wrote: He won't. He's from Ohio and probably grew up loving the Bengals because they were in an era they were good when he was a kid.

He was born in 1996. We were one of the worst teams in the league until about 2011.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 11:03 PM)BengalChris Wrote: 3. Mike Brown demands the farm for Burrows and no one bites. Burrows says f-u to the Bengals and sits out a year and re-enters the draft next season. Wasted top pick.
4. Another year of sucking badly by the Bengals.

Bengals would get the top pick in the 2020 draft and stubborn o'le MB will draft him again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So we were pretty good through most of his teen years and until about the time he went to college. So maybe he doesnt have a really bad perception of us except the last 3 years.

We have to worry about getting the 1st pick for now. We may not even have a shot at him but I hope we do.
Reply/Quote
Must be nice to have 50/50 odds of sucking at your job, but being able to call your shot, and landing spot.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 09:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He was born in 1996. We were one of the worst teams in the league until about 2011.

Umm...no we weren’t. We made the playoffs twice in the 00’s with Chad and Palmer, and were a pretty popular team because of the former.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 02:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand your logic.

Why would it be impossible for the Bengals to trade Burrow for a top player at a position of need?

They could, but I don't see Mike Brown allowing it. He likes draft picks and top players cost too much.

They could just sign a top player at his position in free agency, but they don't.

Reply/Quote