Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Was WJ3 Early?
I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

It seemed to me that WJ3 didn't start touching the field until the other guys (Pac and Dre) started getting hurt.

This guy needs to be out there every play, how can the coaches not see this?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:33 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

It seemed to me that WJ3 didn't start touching the field until the other guys (Pac and Dre) started getting hurt.

we're not exactly sure that the coaches see anything. are we? hindsight is 20/20 but not for this coaching staff. bengal gonna bengal brother.
Reply/Quote
Easy call here for the marv team. Use the old cb who literally has a broke back. Your young first rd pick who locked up one of the best wrs in the nfl last week needs some time on the bench
Reply/Quote
Kid needs to be on the field if healthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
dont worry. he will start in 2023
Reply/Quote
Follow the money if you ever want to know who gets to play.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Standing next to Mixon and learning what those amazing vets could do since they've seen more things. Whatever
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Marvin's too smart to just go ahead and play the guy all the time. Ask him and he'll tell you in such a way that will make you want to ***** slap him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:33 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

He was sitting on the bench, obviously. Gotta be there to see the field from a different perspective to...you know...learn and stuff.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I am a big time Adam Jones fan but he could use the rest to heal up. Play WJ3 get him reps and experience if we need Jones he will be there to bring in. Shaws play has fell off a bit this year but between Dre, Dennard and WJ3 we should be good.
Reply/Quote
WJ3 is looking great so far getting his hands on alot of balls same as college. If he keeps playing at this level he will be one of the premiere corners in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Jackson is excellent in man coverage. He continues to make rookie mistakes in zone. As soon as he learns to play zone, he will likely be the starter....
Reply/Quote

Its not skill based its pay based....
Reply/Quote

Kirk and Jones are the Current starters if healthy they play first..
Reply/Quote