Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday?
(01-22-2022, 04:00 AM)wanga Wrote: Sapphire Coast, South Coast of NSW in Australia. Tuned in at 7.30am on our Sunday morning for the game. About 13 and a half hours from now and pumped. Be doing Bloody Mary’s and oyster brekky and beers an nachos through the game. Who Dey!

Are you Australian mate?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 04:13 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Are you Australian mate?

As Vegemite. 
Reply/Quote
Logan, OH. About 20 min away from where Joe Burrow grew up in Athens, OH.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 05:19 AM)wanga Wrote: As Vegemite. 

Well there are a couple of us lol
Reply/Quote
France as usual :p

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Ancho-RAGE Alaska where a warm front moved in a few hours ago and it went from about 26 to 46 in about 15 minutes.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Spotto is an Aussie. Did he ever make it onto this board?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I will try and catch the 2nd half from home. The time slot sucks because I work Saturdays until 5pm EST. It's odd they didn't put a #1 seed at prime time or on a Sunday afternoon.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:53 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Ancho-RAGE Alaska where a warm front moved in a few hours ago and it went from about 26 to 46 in about 15 minutes.

Bring that warm front to New Jersey - we need that so bad!  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'll start the day off by watching about the first half at home and then I have to be at work at 6:30 so the remainder of thr game I'll be watching it on my phone or the very least listening to it on the radio. I don't care where I watch/listen to it as long as we win lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At some friends house in Springboro, Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Oslo, Norway !
Reply/Quote
Wow, so many different states and countries. Today, I'll be watching in Carbondale, Illinois, and since the Rams left St. Louis, Nashville is the closest NFL town at just over 200 miles away down I24. There is a neat bar to watch the game just a couple of blocks away, but I'll probably stay in my apartment since it's cheaper, and I'm also high-risk for COVID.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:19 AM)Snapcount Wrote: Oslo, Norway !

Norwegian or transplant?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Norwegian or transplant?

Actually from finland. But has lived in norway for 20 years !
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:32 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Olympia, Washington

Bremerton, Washington
Reply/Quote
I’ve been a Bengal fan for many years, I normally watch their games in a local bar here in South Dakota. I’ll be watching and celebrating their continued success today at home with family, some good food off the smoker, a few sip sips of brown liquor and brews, and any friends that drop by to share.
WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
Mansfield, Ohio area here. This is more of a Clowns town than Bengals. But there are a few of us around here that root for the Bengals. Gonna just stay home and watch it. That way if I get too worked up and scream at the TV, nobody will hear me except my wife, who will just look at me like I am an idiot.
Reply/Quote
Today I’ll be home in my basement in Roswell, GA. Went to Cincy last weekend and am having FOMO about not being in Nashville today, but just happy to be watching the boys play in late January. #WHODEY
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:50 AM)Snapcount Wrote: Actually from finland. But has lived in norway for 20 years !

Want to go to Norway some day. I read a lot of historical fiction especially from the Viking era.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote