Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday?
West Palm Beach. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Columbus, Ohio
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:16 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Mansfield, Ohio area here.   This is more of a Clowns town than Bengals.  But there are a few of us around here that root for the Bengals.  Gonna just stay home and watch it.  That way if I get too worked up and scream at the TV, nobody will hear me except my wife, who will just look at me like I am an idiot.

I always hear the same from my wife:  "I don't have to know the score; I can tell what's going on by the things you're yelling."  

I'll be on the couch here in Dayton with the radio on and tv sound down, in the GD thread.  My wife and/or cat will probably wander in at some point.   Afterward I'll watch the SF/GB game, or maybe I'll flip over to hockey if I need a palate cleanser.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sitting on my ? in the mega metropolis of Frazeysburg OH
Reply/Quote
At home in Delaware, Ohio. But I have family in Australia and I've been there before. They live in Brisbane.
Reply/Quote
Maysville, Kentucky
Reply/Quote
At home, in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

We have our maternity shoot at 2:00 and my wife is completely fine with getting home ASAP for the game and hopefully I can celebrate a win with a nice dinner Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I love that some non-regular posters have added their home locations; I didn't know all of those!

I'll be watching from home about 30 minutes south of Denver, Colorado. Grew up in Cincy, but left Ohio in 2008 and have lived all over since (east coast, west coast and now Colorado for the past 6 years). Lived near a lot of fan bases (Ravens, 'Skins (because they were then), 9ers, Raiders, Chargers, Rams and Broncos) but have always kept allegiance to the stripes!
Reply/Quote
I'm blown away by all of these locations. That's amazing!!! Bengals' fans all over the world!!! Thanks so much for the input.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:22 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Yep. My dad worked at a small motel here in downtown Corbin back when Colonel Sanders had his restaurant /motel here back in the fifties. Dad would call over at Sanders' Cafe quite often and speak to Sanders about motel business.  

Interesting story about Sanders.  He once shot a business rival here in town for defacing some of his signs in North Corbin.  The rival fired at Sanders but hit the one of the Colonels' managers, killing him. He received 18 years in prison. The Colonel did no jail time.  And now you know... the rest... of the story.

One of my favorite YouTube channels did a story about it (linked here for anyone interested https://youtu.be/gTyfuE1NumM)

Despite living in NKY my whole life, I surprisingly never heard of that until this channel brought it to light for me.
Reply/Quote
It's Saturday morning still, 11:45 to be exact.. I think I'll catch the redeye flight to the moons of Jupiter and watch..  Mellow In the case the flight get's cancelled at the last second I GUESS I'll just have to watch from my couch in the suburban neighborhood of Briarcliffe Estates in Elgin, SC..  Estates... not really any estates, just old houses..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Munich, Germany, at home. Bars not open after 10pm due to Covid restrictions.
Reply/Quote
Here at home in 5 inches of fresh snow in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
Reply/Quote
Going to be with my 2 boys screaming and cheering on the Bengals in Connecticut!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:53 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: At home, in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

We have our maternity shoot at 2:00 and my wife is completely fine with getting home ASAP for the game and hopefully I can celebrate a win with a nice dinner Big Grin

Congrats on the new addition. Naming the child Joey B after our savior?!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:51 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Congrats on the new addition. Naming the child Joey B after our savior?!  Tiger

LOL naw, I wouldn't mind Giuseppe (I'm super Italian LOL) as a middle name, but for first name, if a girl, I will defer to my wife's choice lol.

For a male, there's a name I want to keep in the family Wink. Less than 4 more weeks to go! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
About an hour south of Wheeling WV so far out in the sticks you'd think you were on the set of Wrong Turn or Deliverance.... sitting in the chair that caused my divorce. Who Dey.

Rock On
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:25 PM)Synric Wrote: About an hour south of Wheeling WV so far out in the sticks you'd think you were on the set of Wrong Turn or Deliverance.... sitting in the chair that caused my divorce. Who Dey.

Rock On

The wife didn't want you to buy the chair and it led to a huge argument?  The chair caught you cheating and blabbed to your wife?  Enquiring minds want to know.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Huntington, WV watching in my basement.

Was in PBS last weekend vs the Raiders. It was rocking.

Rocking enough from home today they may still hear me in Nashville!
Reply/Quote
At home in my lazy boy.
Reply/Quote