Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week?
Pitt has more to play for.
Our guys get lazy, with success.
But.... Ben is still going to get his bell rung.
Peko and Gio will have big days.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 05:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're just gross....she's 75. Mellow

He's a steelers fan , no shame with him.  :snark:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Ben's not hurt this time and Pacman is. Win or lose, their D is getting torched. What's there to smack other than saying, "Green will torch Blake every time they're are matched-up again, which may hardly be at all because the Steelers D will avoid that situation at all costs."

This right here is what I will look forward to quoting one more time after the game is over to show how wrong you are.  I'm glad you have that much respect for Mr. Jones, but he's not the only one you should have and will have respect for tomorrow.  You really should temper your enthusiasm about your team's offense with the reality this week's defense is so much better than the Colts it's ridiculous.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 02:27 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: This right here is what I will look forward to quoting one more time after the game is over to show how wrong you are.  I'm glad you have that much respect for Mr. Jones, but he's not the only one you should have and will have respect for tomorrow.  You really should temper your enthusiasm about your team's offense with the reality this week's defense is so much better than the Colts it's ridiculous.  

The Bengals D-line is going to have to get quick pressure, which they are definitely a threat to do. If they can't, the secondary will get torched. It's not just the Colts. Ben's been averaging 31 a game, and that includes the final score in the game where he was injured by halftime and his poor performance off of injury the first time vs the bengals.

The Seahawks pressured Ben all game, Brown was hardly targeted and didn't do much vs Sherman, and they have a better FS than Nelson. They also get the benefit of holding and DPI of being shrugged off by the refs as physical defense. Wheaton and Bryant absolutely torched that D. Bengals have no Jones, no Iowka? and and Hall has been limited in practice.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its Friday of "Steelers Week" and nothing.

Let me guess:

"Steelers are so bad they aren't worth smacking!"

"This is a different year!  We're not worried about the Steelers!"

"Steelers fans only live in the past!!!"

Throw in some "Squealers" and cheaters talk to I guess...

I miss the days when Bengals fans cared about these games.

Don't forget crybabies and twitter gangstas.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 03:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals D-line is going to have to get quick pressure, which they are definitely a threat to do. If they can't, the secondary will get torched. It's not just the Colts. Ben's been averaging 31 a game, and that includes the final score in the game where he was injured by halftime and his poor performance off of injury the first time vs the bengals.

The Seahawks pressured Ben all game, Brown was hardly targeted and didn't do much vs Sherman, and they have a better FS than Nelson. They also get the benefit of holding and DPI of being shrugged off by the refs as physical defense. Wheaton and Bryant absolutely torched that D. Bengals have no Jones, no Iowka? and and Hall has been limited in practice.

Just tell Heath Miller to stay home and get some rest.
Wink
Reply/Quote
True question - if your Guenther do you blitz every down because you know the secondary isn't up to snuff? I say you do.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I'm done here for now... I'll See you guys during your first playoff game
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:05 PM)we-dey! Wrote: I'm done here for now... I'll See you guys during your first playoff game

Watching the playoffs as the Steelers sit at home.

Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Seriously...Ben couldn't throw a TD against this secondary??

Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
How many touchdown catches did all those vaunted Steelers receivers have today?

Reply/Quote
I can't even talk shit today.

Dalton's injury could completely change the landscape of these last three games.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many touchdown catches did all those vaunted Steelers receivers have today?

enough to beat that vaunted defense of yours.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its Friday of "Steelers Week" and nothing.

Let me guess:

"Steelers are so bad they aren't worth smacking!"

"This is a different year!  We're not worried about the Steelers!"

"Steelers fans only live in the past!!!"

Throw in some "Squealers" and cheaters talk to I guess...

I miss the days when Bengals fans cared about these games.

Speaking for myself, I figured the Steelers to be a force since the preseason. We did better than I expected at the start of the season and you guys caught the injury bug early. Now, the worm seems to be turning the other way. Credit where credit is due, the Steelers have kept clawing to get back in this season. Now, they are back to where I sort of expected them to be at this point.

As for my Bengals, there are a lot of questions: How long is Andy out? Where do they go from here offensively? Can the defense win enough games to keep them in the running?

This is indeed a sucky day for Bengals fans. Losing to the Steelers is one thing. Having Dalton hurt is a whole other thing. If Dalton wasn't hurt, we could have absorbed the loss and reasonably expected to finish with a high seed. Now, they have to fight harder the rest of the way out. And that isn't such a bad thing. You should never become to comfortable with yourself in this game (a.k.a. Patriots).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: enough to beat that vaunted defense of yours.

It's not a vaunted defense when Jones and Iloka are out.

But the correct answer is ZERO.

That's a damn sad shame for that offense.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watching the playoffs as the Steelers sit at home.

Hilarious

You may be right.  Could be the best team to miss the playoffs...again.

(12-13-2015, 06:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously...Ben couldn't throw a TD against this secondary??

Sad

None.  Sad

I'm gonna go drown my sorrows about that....

[Image: 121315.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
BTW, Green had 6 for 132 and a TD.

With a backup QB.

Hilarious

P.S. How many games are the Steelers behind the Bengals now?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watching the playoffs as the Steelers sit at home.

Hilarious

The consolation prize of the Steelers missing the playoffs would be that guy goes away and forgets his login info by next season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: You may be right.  Could be the best team to miss the playoffs...again.

None.  Sad

I'm gonna go drown my sorrows about that....

[Image: 121315.jpg]

Being the best to miss the playoffs just means you weren't good enough to be in the playoffs. But it's probably debatable anyway.

Drowning your sorrows should be nothing new to a Steelers fan of the last few years.

Pull out those DVDs and betamax tapes, boys!!

Reply/Quote

Hilarious

The Steelers sitting at home have an equally good a chance as the bengals in winning that playoff game. Hilarious

Reply/Quote