Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week?
(12-13-2015, 06:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: BTW, Green had 6 for 132 and a TD.

With a backup QB.

Hilarious

P.S. How many games are the Steelers behind the Bengals now?

Are you Burfict?  'Cause it seems you've take a few too many blows to the head today.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The consolation prize of the Steelers missing the playoffs would be that guy goes away and forgets his login info by next season.

Of Poe forgets the login, he'll just make another account.

He's weinerey like that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: The Steelers sitting at home have an equally good a chance as the bengals in winning that playoff game. Hilarious

Wow. What dumb logic. Not being in the playoffs means you have absolutely zero chance of winning. 

Math, not a steelers fan's strong point.  Confused

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are you Burfict?  'Cause it seems you've take a few too many blows to the head today.   Sad

How's that? What have i typed that would lead a neurologist to think i have a head injury. 

Maybe you have the head injury since you're the one that doesn't seem to be able to follow a simple line of thought?

Reply/Quote
But enough of that. Let's get back to how the Steelers are only giving their delusional fan base false hope, since they will miss the playoffs this year.

Again.

Reply/Quote
Where are all the Steelers fans with smack talk about beating a backup QB?

Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How's that? What have i typed that would lead a neurologist to think i have a head injury. 

Maybe you have the head injury since you're the one that doesn't seem to be able to follow a simple line of thought?

You didn't know Ben didn't throw a TD pass and your don't know how many games the Steelers are behind the Bengals.

If the man in the blue hat wants to talk to you you better go with him....
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: You didn't know Ben didn't throw a TD pass and your don't know how many games the Steelers are behind the Bengals.

If the man in the blue hat wants to talk to you you better go with him....

You and I both know the answers to those questions. 

You're just too afraid to answer them. 

You're the one that was looking for some smack talk, since you can't seem to generate any of your own.

How many posts do i need to type, see:holding your hand, before you able to participate?

Should i answer for you as well?

Reply/Quote
Ghost town.

I can only assume Steelers fans realize the turd-filled boat they're in.

Maybe next year.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You and I both know the answers to those questions.

You're just too afraid to answer them.

Confused

(12-13-2015, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: You may be right.  Could be the best team to miss the playoffs...again.

None.  Sad

I'm gonna go drown my sorrows about that....

[Image: 121315.jpg]

(12-13-2015, 06:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're the one that was looking for some smack talk, since you can't seem to generate any of your own.

How many posts do i need to type, see:holding your hand, before you able to participate?

Should i answer for you as well?

Mellow

(12-11-2015, 03:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Steelers are 3 games behind the Bengals. They're not relevant to me right now.

If you want some smack talk, bring some. Stop trying to get everyone to do the work for you.

Now they are two games.  Are they relevant to you yet? Or are your multiple threads since the game ended just you helping out with the smack talk?
Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

Mellow

Now they are two games.  Are they relevant to you yet? Or are your multiple threads since the game ended just you helping out with the smack talk?
Smirk

Relevant? No.

It's apparent i'll get no help in this forum from the opposition. 

I can't say i'm surprised.  Sad

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Relevant? No.

It's apparent i'll get no help in this forum from the opposition. 

I can't say i'm surprised.  Sad

How drunk are you right now?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How drunk are you right now?

I've had zero alcoholic beverages today.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How drunk are you right now?

My question is; how many white trash Steelers fans are pissfaced drunk celebrating another Steelers victory against a backup QB? 

I'm setting the over/under line at 99.996%.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My question is; how many white trash Steelers fans are pissfaced drunk celebrating another Steelers victory against a backup QB? 

For the record, i'm going with 'over'. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My question is; how many white trash Steelers fans are pissfaced drunk celebrating another Steelers victory against a backup QB? 

Add to that; how many white trash Steelers fans are pissfaced drunk, celebrating another Steelers victory against a backup QB and are delusional enough to think the Steelers will make the playoffs?

Line set at 100%.

Reply/Quote
I don't want to respond to any of your posts because I feel it would be rude to interrupt the conversation you are having with yourself.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I don't want to  respond to any of your posts because I feel it would be rude to interrupt the conversation you are having with yourself.

It would be very rude to interrupt with mindless steelers fan drivel. 

Thank you. :)

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 02:27 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: This right here is what I will look forward to quoting one more time after the game is over to show how wrong you are.  I'm glad you have that much respect for Mr. Jones, but he's not the only one you should have and will have respect for tomorrow.  You really should temper your enthusiasm about your team's offense with the reality this week's defense is so much better than the Colts it's ridiculous.  

Are you even on the board tonight?  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you even on the board tonight?  LOL

Are you pulling a 'Cowher' and gloating about a Steelers victory against a backup QB?

Reply/Quote