Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week?
(12-13-2015, 06:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously...Ben couldn't throw a TD against this secondary??

Sad

Look at the score and you tell me... Did he have to throw a TD against that secondary ???
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:46 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Look at the score and you tell me... Did he have to throw a TD against that secondary ???

The correct answer is; he couldn't throw a TD against this secondary.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 121315.jpg]

Congrats on your Super Bowl !
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The correct answer is; he couldn't throw a TD against this secondary.

Maybe he didn't want to.

Last week DeAngelo Williams ran for 134 yds. against the Colts but scored 0 TD's.

Being the uselfish player Ben is, he decided to let DeAngelo do all the scoring today.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The correct answer is; he couldn't throw a TD against this secondary.
He threw one to Bryant but the corner jumped on his back while the ball was in the air and the ref ignored it because they are cheaters.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:21 PM)Vlad Wrote: Maybe he didn't want to.

Last week DeAngelo Williams ran for 134 yds. against the Colts but scored 0 TD's.

Being the uselfish player Ben is, he decided to let DeAngelo do all the scoring today.

He tried. And failed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:21 PM)Vlad Wrote: Maybe he didn't want to.

Hilarious Right!!!!! That's what we will go with. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He tried. And failed.

And won.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: And won.

Have another drink and celebrate eeking out a victory against a QB that had zero 1st team snaps last week and still torched your team for 282 and 2tds.

They're so worthy. :GMDinoeyeroll:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He threw one to Bryant but the corner jumped on his back while the ball was in the air and the ref ignored it because they are cheaters.

You mean the same refs that called a pass complete even though the receiver OBVIOUSLY stepped out of bounds on the 2nd foot only to also call defensive holding when there was none? Or the same refs that called a phantom hold when a Steeler defender slipped and fell down? Or the same refs who didn't throw out a Steeler player for obviously and intentionally throwing a punch at a Bengal?

Gotta love fans who cry about the refs AFTER THEY WON THE GAME. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You mean the same refs that called a pass complete even though the receiver OBVIOUSLY stepped out of bounds on the 2nd foot only to also call defensive holding when there was none? Or the same refs that called a phantom hold when a Steeler defender slipped and fell down? Or the same refs who didn't throw out a Steeler player for obviously and intentionally throwing a punch at a Bengal?

Gotta love fans who cry about the refs AFTER THEY WON THE GAME. Rolleyes

They overturned the catch. Bengals oline got away with plenty of holds.

Who threw punches? If you are talking about Brown than Hall should have been ejected as well. Not to mention going on the other team's side of the field to fight is supposed to be an ejection, but the refs are hesitant to eject a key starter.

NFL refs have been terrible this year. Any time I scream that they are being cheaters, I'm mocking the JNers I meet in the gameday thread.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: They overturned the catch. Bengals oline got away with plenty of holds.

Who threw punches? If you are talking about Brown than Hall should have been ejected as well. Not to mention going on the other team's side of the field to fight is supposed to be an ejection, but the refs are hesitant to eject a key starter.

NFL refs have been terrible this year. Any time I scream that they are being cheaters, I'm mocking the JNers I meet in the gameday thread.

Sorry; could you repeat that? I have a hard time understanding someone when they're crying and talking at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sorry; could you repeat that? I have a hard time understanding someone when they're crying and talking at the same time.

Everything I typed is quoted in your post. Why would I have to retype it?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you pulling a 'Cowher' and gloating about a Steelers victory against a backup QB?

Nope.  I'm gloating over a guy who ran his mouth but now won't show up to eat his crow.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Everything I typed is quoted in your post. Why would I have to retype it?

Joke

6andcounting's head :snark:

You're starting to approach Coltsfan level of "smackitude" in here, dude.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Joke
More specifically, a not well played joke.
Reply/Quote