Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
I recall Democrats always saying whistleblowers are honorable and should be trusted. I stated there will be a day when Democrats face whistleblowers and wonder if they should still be trusted.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-fbi-irs-interfered-hunter-biden-probe-according-whistleblower-testimony

Two IRS whistleblowers had in depth testimony that was released today by Congress. He accuses the DOJ and FBI of interfering with the investigation.

There is a lot more and I have yet to read it all, but one. thing he said (under oath and could go to jail for perjury if he provided false testimony.)

He said he saw a series of messages from Hunter Biden. In the thread with a Chinese businessman, Hunter threatened them and said "I am sitting next to my dad and we want the commitment honored now'.

In 2019 Joe Biden said he never had business dealing with his son Hunter. So, either Hunter lied and Joe Biden his dad was not sitting there or Joe was sitting there and they were shaking down a Chinese businessman.

More to come, but Comer and Grasserly have tracked down money being sent to the Bidens. The Bidens better hope there is not a deposit into one of the Biden shell companies this day or the following day.

I know liberal media and Democrats want to sweep all of these accusations under the rug. They want to think Comer and Grasserly should stop the investigation into the Biden family. But, as we are seeing, the FBI and DOJ continues to show up in the Horowitz report, in the Durham report and now with whistleblowers to confirm they are compromised at the highest levels. The DOJ and FBI have little to no trust with Republicans and Independents based of the facts coming out since 2016.

So, are the 2 whistleblowers credible like every Whistleblower or attacker of Trump and Kavanaugh were by the majority of Democrats?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 03:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I recall Democrats always saying whistleblowers are honorable and should be trusted. I stated there will be a day when Democrats face whistleblowers and wonder if they should still be trusted.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-fbi-irs-interfered-hunter-biden-probe-according-whistleblower-testimony

Two IRS whistleblowers had in depth testimony that was released today by Congress. He accuses the DOJ and FBI of interfering with the investigation.

There is a lot more and I have yet to read it all, but one. thing he said (under oath and could go to jail for perjury if he provided false testimony.)

He said he saw a series of messages from Hunter Biden. In the thread with a Chinese businessman, Hunter threatened them and said "I am sitting next to my dad and we want the commitment honored now'.

In 2019 Joe Biden said he never had business dealing with his son Hunter. So, either Hunter lied and Joe Biden his dad was not sitting there or Joe was sitting there and they were shaking down a Chinese businessman.

More to come, but Comer and Grasserly have tracked down money being sent to the Bidens. The Bidens better hope there is not a deposit into one of the Biden shell companies this day or the following day.

I know liberal media and Democrats want to sweep all of these accusations under the rug. They want to think Comer and Grasserly should stop the investigation into the Biden family. But, as we are seeing, the FBI and DOJ continues to show up in the Horowitz report, in the Durham report and now with whistleblowers to confirm they are compromised at the highest levels. The DOJ and FBI have little to no trust with Republicans and Independents based of the facts coming out since 2016.

So, are the 2 whistleblowers credible like every Whistleblower or attacker of Trump and Kavanaugh were by the majority of Democrats?

A whistleblower is as credible as the investigation shows.

So far the gop has said they have whistleblowers about a lot of things that did not pan out for them all.  And that's with them in charge.

I don't care if they investigate him until the cows come home.  If the Biden's are guilty they should be prosecuted.  But so far it's been like the boy who cried wolf.  No evidence and no charges against Joe.  But I promise I won't ever vote for Hunter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Oh look. Another hysterical "news" piece with Faux News as its source. No credibility here.

*moves on*
Reply/Quote
If there is belief that someone, anyone, has broken the law, then investigate them and prosecute them if it is true. That is my stance, Republican or Democrat.
Reply/Quote
For an unbiased account of the he said/he said.....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/22/politics/irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden/index.html

First of all, that tax Evasion charges were being run at this high of a level for a non-govt official is clearly politically motivated.  I don't give a flying rats ass about Hunter Biden.  If he's done the crime then he needs to do the time.  Also you'll note in CNNs reporting that Biden Sr. is never mentioned except as his father and there is no evidence that he has had anything to do with his sons business dealings.

I swear you MAGA guys reach for ANYTHING to grasp and do it with hilarious hysteria.  I pity you and your sad lives.  I truly hope you see the light and step away from the teetering edge that MAGA has pushed you toward.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we need to hire more FBI agents to go after these rich cats (they are not really cats, you can not become a cat) that get away with swindling millions?
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 03:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I recall Democrats always saying whistleblowers are honorable and should be trusted. I stated there will be a day when Democrats face whistleblowers and wonder if they should still be trusted.

Money flowing to the Bidens from foreign sources? Whistleblowers?!

I'm angry we have heard nothing about this before now. 

The FBI must be withholding evidence

I think the Dems are in deep doo doo over this one. 

They don't stand a chance unless they can make this about credibility rather than evidence.

Then the Bidens can skate on by--as did Trump and Kavanaugh. 
Reply/Quote
I suggest those of you who want to think the whistleblowers do not exist or lack credibility read their sworn testimony. It was released on a bi-partison vote by Congress.

It is funny watching the same people who pushed a fake Russian investigation (fact proven by Mueller, Horowitz and Durham) are not open to investigating possible corruption of the FBI and DOJ hiding crimes by the Biden family.

I saw someone say they feel sorry for Trump supporters, don't feel sorry for me. My faith in God carries me through life. My faith in our constitution and have faith the truth will surface about the Biden's corruption.

Read the whistleblower transcripts and if you have an open mind actions taken by the FBI and DOJ will upset you and you will see the light. Or keep reading the Democrat talking points and listen to liberal media controlling your thoughts.

This is not going away, Comer and his committee are finding more evidence every day, evidence Biden took bribes and the scary part is the FBI and DOJ are covering up.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 09:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest those of you who want to think the whistleblowers do not exist or lack credibility read their sworn testimony. It was released on a bi-partison vote by Congress.

I don't know of a single person in this forum who thinks whistleblowers "do not exist or lack credibility." E.g. I read Vindeman's testimony on the abuse of power which led to Trump's FIRST impeachment trial. That was credible and corroborated by other testimony and factual record. 

I do think there is considerable skepticism about Biden "whistleblowers," since we already had a pack of them arrayed before us with great fanfare last month--and we got fizzle instead of bang. 

(06-23-2023, 09:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is funny watching the same people who pushed a fke Russian investigation (fact proven by Mueller, Horowitz and Durham) are not open to investigating possible corruption of the FBI and DOJ hiding crimes by the Biden family.

You don't think it is THAT funny or you'd have responded to my debunking of these claims. 

Again, briefly, the Mueller investigation led to six convictions and finding that Trump obstructed the investigation. The Durham Report, which I doubt you've actually read, does not establish the Russian investigation was "fake." The strongest point I see in it is that an FBI agent extended a FISA warranted by doctoring the application to include evidence from a previous warrant. As already made plain in the IG report. It makes pretty clear that, as the DOJ always said, that the Clinton dossier was not what started and drove the investigation. (New to me was the fact the FBI had an asset in the Clinton campaign. That's a bit more than even handed.) This info has been put before you on other threads--quoted, cited and linked--and you've never responded. 

No one here is not "open" to non-partisan investigation of "the Biden Crime Family," as it is known in the bubble. We'd just like a bit more acknowledgement of timelines and the factual record. Stop substituting allegations for the latter long after they've been debunked. E.g., Joe did not fire a Ukrainian prosecutor for investigating his son. Joe did not get 5 million dollars "from Moscow." The U.S. election was not hacked from Ukraine. etc.

(06-23-2023, 09:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Read the whistleblower transcripts and if you have an open mind actions taken by the FBI and DOJ will upset you and you will see the light. Or keep reading the Democrat talking points and listen to liberal media controlling your thoughts.

This is not going away, Comer and his committee are finding more evidence every day, evidence Biden took bribes and the scary part is the FBI and DOJ are covering up.

If I just "read and believe" the liberal media will no longer be controlling my thoughts with all their facts and legal analysis? 

Shouldn't transcripts be assessed/evaluated with respect to an independently established factual record before we bless them as "the truth"? 

How have you determined the "scary part" here? By believing testimony before checking it against the record and counter testimony--i.e., before it is or can be effectively evaluated? 
Reply/Quote
I want to see Biden and Trump running in 2024 from their respective jail cells while people say they'd vote 3rd party, but they can't win.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 09:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw someone say they feel sorry for Trump supporters, don't feel sorry for me. My faith in God carries me through life. My faith in our constitution and have faith the truth will surface about the Biden's corruption.

Our Constitution was created to prevent autocratic control by a single individual or party.

Yet you go all out to support an autocrat who sought to subvert the Constitution and remain in power against the law and the will of the people,

supported by a party which twice refused to impeach him for high crimes and misdemeanors, the evidence for which was open to the public.

How's the Constitution going to work when millions can be mislead by an amalgam of right wing news organizations and party leaders bent on 

using their Congressional power to put a seditious autocrat back in power?  

You'd support that if it were good for your 401K and stopped refugees at the border? 
Reply/Quote
The entire GOP can't take down 1 demented old guy that they promised they'd take down.  It's time people put that political party to sleep.  

Ah yeah some day they will deliver.  Now that's the work ethic that made America great, right there.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 11:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I want to see Biden and Trump running in 2024 from their respective jail cells while people say they'd vote 3rd party, but they can't win.

Joe Biden was locked in his basement for the last one. The advantage goes to Joe in that scenario.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 11:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Joe Biden was locked in his basement for the last one. The advantage goes to Joe in that scenario.

Biden would try to position him self as Coolhand Luke while Trump would demand his followers break him out and then not pardon them. 
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 11:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I want to see Biden and Trump running in 2024 from their respective jail cells while people say they'd vote 3rd party, but they can't win.

Hunter Biden won't be running for President.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 11:25 AM)Stewy Wrote: Hunter Biden won't be running for President.   Tongue

He will be after voters see how the DOJ is going after him unjustly.  His support is going way up.  
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 11:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: He will be after voters see how the DOJ is going after him unjustly.  His support is going way up.  

Well I guess it doesn't matter how good you are at what you do as long as you do it colorfully the sheeple will follow.

Quote:(Taylor) Well, you're a celebrity now, Vaughn.

(Vaughn) Thought you had to do something good to be a celebrity.

(Taylor) Not if you do it colorfully.
Reply/Quote
For the lazy libs and since liberal media refuses to report testimony from whistlblowers.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-used-his-fathers-name-extort-chinese-business-partner-irs-whistleblower

Hunter Biden used his father's name to extort Chinese business partner: IRS whistleblower
President Biden has repeatedly claimed he has never discussed his son's foreign business dealings

Reply/Quote
Well at least NBC (liberal media) covered the whistleblowers.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cbs-evening-news-broadcasts-skip-whistleblower-claim-hunter-biden-preferential-treatment

ABC, CBS evening news broadcasts skip whistleblower claim of Hunter Biden ‘preferential treatment’
'NBC Nightly News' covered the whistleblower allegation that FBI and IRS officials 'improperly interfered' in the investigation

Attack Fox News, but Fox never ignored whistleblowers or witnesses during the now debunked Trump impeachment. Fox news lets viewers see the facts, unlike many cable news outlets and liberal newspapers like the NYT and WAPO who either ignore the story or spin it by leaving put key information.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2023, 01:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well at least NBC (liberal media) covered the whistleblowers.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cbs-evening-news-broadcasts-skip-whistleblower-claim-hunter-biden-preferential-treatment

ABC, CBS evening news broadcasts skip whistleblower claim of Hunter Biden ‘preferential treatment’
'NBC Nightly News' covered the whistleblower allegation that FBI and IRS officials 'improperly interfered' in the investigation

Attack Fox News, but Fox never ignored whistleblowers or witnesses during the now debunked Trump impeachment. Fox news lets viewers see the facts, unlike many cable news outlets and liberal newspapers like the NYT and WAPO who either ignore the story or spin it by leaving put key information.

...christ...you're so deep in the cult you just repeat whatever you're told. Kinda sad. Kinda funny.

From yesterday...
https://abcnews.go.com/US/irs-whistleblowers-claimed-senior-officials-stymied-efforts-prosecute/story?id=100320799

From May...
https://abcnews.go.com/US/irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden-probe-alleges-agency-removed/story?id=99376398

From April...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1251294032428288

Quote:In a letter obtained by ABC News, an IRS whistleblower is telling supervisors that the Biden admin. is mishandling the investigation into Hunter Biden, accusing the DOJ of preferentially treating the president's son.

ABC News' Katherine Faulders has more.

From May...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irs-whistleblower-tax-probe-hunter-biden/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote