Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(11-15-2019, 04:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm almost sad that you can't see what a massive dork you are.

Yeah.  It's so pathetic that I'm almost inclined to just let him believe that noticing his obvious carelessness constitutes him 'living in my head.'
Reply/Quote
Really, Bengals fans? 0-10? Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Even the Browns have 4 wins. Heck, the Dolphins have two. What the hell is the problem in Cincinnati? Are you missing Marvin?

"And the first pick for the 2020 draft by the Cincinnati Bengals goes to..."? LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I actually feel sorry for the Bengals.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:39 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Really, Bengals fans? 0-10?  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO

Even the Browns have 4 wins. Heck, the Dolphins have two. What the hell is the problem in Cincinnati? Are you missing Marvin?

"And the first pick for the 2020 draft by the Cincinnati Bengals goes to..."?   LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious

Record smack. lol. You are so basic it's painful to watch. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Record smack. lol. You are so basic it's painful to watch. 

0-10...the ultimate smack thus far this season! Wanna try for 0-11?

Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:01 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: 0-10...the ultimate smack thus far this season! Wanna try for 0-11?

Mooning

So you don't understand that record smack effects no one?

Whatev, go right on looking silly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I feel sorry for the other Ravens fans on here. I thought SFB and Coltsfan and Brad were really bad at this, but you guys have, by far, the worst. 

My deepest sympathies. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:34 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I actually feel sorry for the Bengals.

You keep hoping this is the thing that will finally embarrass Mike Brown, but deep down you know there is no rock bottom for Mike. When it comes to embarrassment, he’s untouchable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So you don't understand that record smack effects no one?

Whatev, go right on looking silly.

0-10. That completely nullifies any smack talk for you. The Bengals are the worst team in the NFL. They are a huge steamy pile and I am here to rub your face in it. Do you like the taste, Little Faulker?

Mooning

Btw, do you think the Bengals will beat the Steelers? My guess is the Bengals will be 0-11.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:30 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: 0-10. That completely nullifies any smack talk for you. The Bengals are the worst team in the NFL. They are a huge steamy pile and I am here to rub your face in it. Do you like the taste, Little Faulker?

Mooning

Btw, do you think the Bengals will beat the Steelers? My guess is the Bengals will be 0-11.

lol. It doesn't work that way. But you go right on cementing yourself among the worst. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. It doesn't work that way. But you go right on cementing yourself among the worst. ThumbsUp

OK, I shall!  Hilarious

The Bengals have a 27th ranked offense and a 32nd ranked defense and overall they have -129 net points (Yikes!). When their 0-10 record is factored in it is easy to deduce that YOUR team is a huge steamy pile. I would also mention that the Ravens swept the Bengals in an embarrassing fashion, but I do have a heart sometimes. 

You simply have no smack to offer, Little Faulker. You are, in fact, the whiney runt of this smack talk forum. Please, continue to cry for the rest of the season. It makes me smile.

Did you order your Mayfield jersey yet?

I own you, Little Faulker!  Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 10:35 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: OK, I shall!  Hilarious

The Bengals have a 27th ranked offense and a 32nd ranked defense and overall they have -129 net points (Yikes!). When their 0-10 record is factored in it is easy to deduce that YOUR team is a huge steamy pile. I would also mention that the Ravens swept the Bengals in an embarrassing fashion, but I do have a heart sometimes. 

You simply have no smack to offer, Little Faulker. You are, in fact, the whiney runt of this smack talk forum. Please, continue to cry for the rest of the season. It makes me smile.

Did you order your Mayfield jersey yet?

I own you, Little Faulker!  Mooning

It is amusing that you think anything you type has any effect on anything. Take for instance that little emoji you keep adding at the end of your posts. You probably think that bothers me. Or maybe you think it makes me mad when you type "i own you".

By all means, keep replying to everything i post about you. And keep adding all those emojis because they make me super mad!!!!!! Rant

Now back to smacking your pathetic ass around some more...

You're not worth the time and effort it takes to do anything except point out what a loser you are, so don't worry about football. The thing i know, that you don't, is that everyone that reads your posts knows you're a loser and you're terrible at attempting to smack anyone about anything. 

You hang around here while your team is winning and then disappear for months when they're bad. Everyone else comes regardless and takes their lumps when they're due. You're not part of this forum. You're an outsider. There isn't one other poster who has ever come here and ran like a ***** like you do. That's why you deserve and get zero respect. 

You come across as that little 12 year old mouthy kid on the playground that runs to the teacher every time someone you're running your mouth to comes at you. I know that. You know that. Everyone else knows that. There's no way in hell you can resist replying to this because you're so mentally fragile. Every single time you reply to me, you look more like a dork so don't stop now! Give it your best and don't forget the laughing and bubble butt emojis because they make me souper madzzzz!!!!1!!11!

*smooch smooch

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 11:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It is amusing that you think anything you type has any effect on anything. Take for instance that little emoji you keep adding at the end of your posts. You probably think that bothers me. Or maybe you think it makes me mad when you type "i own you".

By all means, keep replying to everything i post about you. And keep adding all those emojis because they make me super mad!!!!!! Rant

Now back to smacking your pathetic ass around some more...

You're not worth the time and effort it takes to do anything except point out what a loser you are, so don't worry about football. The thing i know, that you don't, is that everyone that reads your posts knows you're a loser and you're terrible at attempting to smack anyone about anything. 

You hang around here while your team is winning and then disappear for months when they're bad. Everyone else comes regardless and takes their lumps when they're due. You're not part of this forum. You're an outsider. There isn't one other poster who has ever come here and ran like a ***** like you do. That's why you deserve and get zero respect. 

You come across as that little 12 year old mouthy kid on the playground that runs to the teacher every time someone you're running your mouth to comes at you. I know that. You know that. Everyone else knows that. There's no way in hell you can resist replying to this because you're so mentally fragile. Every single time you reply to me, you look more like a dork so don't stop now! Give it your best and don't forget the laughing and bubble butt emojis because they make me souper madzzzz!!!!1!!11!

*smooch smooch

Look at the novel I just made you type out, Little Faulker! I got you doing work.  Hilarious 

Not a single word of it has anything to do with football. The reason for that is simple: Your team sucks so bad that you have nothing to talk about. The Bengals are the joke of the NFL. Oh, and in case you haven't heard, the Bengals are now the first team officially eliminated from the playoffs...and it's only week 11!

I own you, chump. Now bow down and kiss it!  Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 02:50 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Look at the novel I just made you type out, Little Faulker! I got you doing work.  Hilarious 

Not a single word of it has anything to do with football. The reason for that is simple: Your team sucks so bad that you have nothing to talk about. The Bengals are the joke of the NFL. Oh, and in case you haven't heard, the Bengals are now the first team officially eliminated from the playoffs...and it's only week 11!

I own you, chump. Now bow down and kiss it!  Mooning

Do you still not understand that instead of smacking your team, he's smacking YOU?  Maybe you should stop giving him so much material ... 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 08:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Do you still not understand that instead of smacking your team, he's smacking YOU?  Maybe you should stop giving him so much material ... 

Hey now. Don't try and cramp my fun.  Cool

He can't help himself. Doesn't even realize what a b00b he looks like and is. When your team is a shit show from top to bottom, you need to find other fun outlets. 

So far he's done exactly what i told him to do.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 11:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You hang around here while your team is winning and then disappear for months when they're bad. Everyone else comes regardless and takes their lumps when they're due. You're not part of this forum. You're an outsider. There isn't one other poster who has ever come here and ran like a ***** like you do. That's why you deserve and get zero respect. 

[Image: hes-right-you-know-32644960.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 08:01 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Do you still not understand that instead of smacking your team, he's smacking YOU?  Maybe you should stop giving him so much material ... 

Well, we certainly know who's in charge of the friggen obvious around here! Yes, I am well aware and have stated this on numerous occasions. He can only talk about people because his team sucks so damn bad. Really, really bad! I appreciate your two cents, but I don't really need you to repeat what I've already been saying.
Reply/Quote
Welp, the Ravens have secured a spot in the playoffs. How's it going for the other AFC North teams?
Reply/Quote
Rfaulk34 calm down and go back down in the basement. Take Phyllis with you. You two can make out down there. Poe is making you look like an idiot. Nothing personal. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 10:53 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Well, we certainly know who's in charge of the friggen obvious around here! Yes, I am well aware and have stated this on numerous occasions. He can only talk about people because his team sucks so damn bad. Really, really bad! I appreciate your two cents, but I don't really need you to repeat what I've already been saying.

And yet you miss the obvious parallel: He can only talk about you because your smack sucks so damn bad.  Really, really bad!
Reply/Quote