Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(11-10-2019, 08:37 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Would you like to update your assertion, Mr. 0-9?    Hehe Hehe Hehe

49-13 is an ass beating!

Btw, anybody seen Little Faulker? It's been awhile! I know she was just here quietly lurking. Maybe, she's feeling too depressed to say a few words. Haha!

Nope. You still suck.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nope. You still suck.

Speaking of having the weakest smack, your 0-9 (.000) team with -122 net points completely negates any smack talk you could possibly offer. Your punk card has been pulled and you've been swept. Now, get back in that cold and dark basement where you belong.  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:26 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Speaking of having the weakest smack, your 0-9 (.000) team with -122 net points completely negates any smack talk you could possibly offer. Your punk card has been pulled and you've been swept. Now, get back in that cold and dark basement where you belong.  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

(11-10-2019, 10:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Congratulations on parroting Poe's smack.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Congratulations on parroting Poe's smack.

Poe invented the term "sweep"? Damn, I hope he is getting royalties. 

(When I hit reply and went looking for the gif, he hadn't posted yet )

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:26 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Speaking of having the weakest smack, your 0-9 (.000) team with -122 net points completely negates any smack talk you could possibly offer. Your punk card has been pulled and you've been swept. Now, get back in that cold and dark basement where you belong.  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

The amount of time you've spent on here and you still don't have any ***** clue how this forum works. 

You are one of the dumbest jackasses i've ever had the misfortune of coming across. 

I didn't mind coming across your mom's face though. She liked it too. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Poe invented the term "sweep"? Damn, I hope he is getting royalties. 

(When I hit reply and went looking for the gif, he hadn't posted yet )

Well then...congratulations on winning 2 games against a team that puts up only a tiny bit more effort than the bye week.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well then...congratulations on winning 2 games against a team that puts up only a tiny bit more effort than the bye week.  Mellow

I figured a single broom gif without commentary was the most effort I had to put in after the win. 

Probably more effort than the Bengals put in, though. 

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I figured a single broom gif without commentary was the most effort I had to put in after the win. 

Probably more effort than the Bengals put in, though. 

If the Bengals were a little better, they could call themselves the new Browns. 

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hello, Bengal fanboys. Are you pumped up for another long season of sub .500 mediocrity from the Bengals? I know I am.

How many of you are contemplating switching to the other Ohio team?  Hilarious

It's all good. Ravens must be doing well, you are still around.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The amount of time you've spent on here and you still don't have any ***** clue how this forum works. 

You are one of the dumbest jackasses i've ever had the misfortune of coming across. 

Yep, she licked it up.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep, she licked it up.

You too? Man, that woman gets around. 

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The amount of time you've spent on here and you still don't have any ***** clue how this forum works. 

Please don't intentionally get yourself banned so that you have an excuse to disappear for the rest of the season. I need you around, Little Faulker, as I have plenty more smack talk to send your way. I especially need you here for week 16 when the Bengals play the Dolphins in the MMXIX Toiletbowl.
  Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 11:02 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Please don't intentionally get yourself banned so that you have an excuse to disappear for the rest of the season. I need you around, Little Faulker, as I have plenty more smack talk to send your way. I especially need you here for week 16 when the Bengals play the Dolphins in the MMXIX Toiletbowl.
  Mooning

I don't disappear like a little ***** and you couldn't dish out smack talk if Pat stuck his hand up your ass and spoke for you. 

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:26 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Speaking of having the weakest smack, your 0-9 (.000) team with -122 net points completely negates any smack talk you could possibly offer. Your punk card has been pulled and you've been swept. Now, get back in that cold and dark basement where you belong.  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

LOL

Reply/Quote
....I have a fridge just for beer in my basement.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It's all good. Ravens must be doing well, you are still around.

Wanna know who isn't doing good...despite having two weeks to prepare for the game?

One lousy touchdown and a couple of field goals was the best they could muster after all that prepping? Are you guys missing Marvin yet?  Tongue 

I saw a lot of empty seats at the game. Has half the Bengals fan base migrated over to Cleveland or something? 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 11:54 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Wanna know who isn't doing good...despite having two weeks to prepare for the game?

One lousy touchdown and a couple of field goals was the best they could muster after all that prepping? Are you guys missing Marvin yet?  Tongue 

I saw a lot of empty seats at the game. Has half the Bengals fan base migrated over to Cleveland or something? 

Wanna know what isn't doing good...despite a lifetime of potential growth? Your brain.

One track, lousy thought and a weak synapse was the best you could muster after all that schooling? Are you missing brain matter?

I saw a lot of empty space in your head. Has half your brain migrated over to your ass or something?

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wanna know what isn't doing good...despite a lifetime of potential growth? Your brain.

One track, lousy thought and a weak synapse was the best you could muster after all that schooling? Are you missing brain matter?

I saw a lot of empty space in your head. Has half your brain migrated over to your ass or something?

49-13 <---- Let that sink in...until next year. 

Have you noticed that your smack is completely devoid of any football, whatsoever? That makes me smile! You've already lost, Little Faulker. I absolutely own you.

Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:28 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: 49-13 <---- Let that sink in...until next year. 

Have you noticed that your smack is completely devoid of any football, whatsoever? That makes me smile! You've already lost, Little Faulker. I absolutely own you.

Mooning

Only the gays show their ass to other guys. I don't swing that way, queenie.

Reply/Quote