Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(11-11-2019, 12:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only the gays show their ass to other guys. I don't swing that way, queenie.

Yep, still not a hint of football smack talk in your posts...on a football forum. That is hilarious!

I own you, chump! 

Just think, your team could have drafted Lamar Jackson!  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Mooning Mooning Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:48 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Yep, still not a hint of football smack talk in your posts...on a football forum. That is hilarious!

I own you, chump! 

Just think, your team could have drafted Lamar Jackson!  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Mooning Mooning Mooning

No matter how hard you try to live vicariously throught the Ravens, you will always be a loser. 

Once again, you have no clue how this forum works, which isn't surprising. This is a forum for "smack talk", not just football smack talk. 

You are an embarrassment to every fan of football and every fan of smack talk. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No matter how hard you try to live vicariously throught the Ravens, you will always be a loser. 

Once again, you have no clue how this forum works, which isn't surprising. This is a forum for "smack talk", not just football smack talk. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal Where does this thread state that this forum isn't just about football related smack talk?

What was your favorite play in this highlight video? I really like the play at the 5:02 mark when Lamar made your Bengals look like a high school football team. Actually, he did that all day, but this play was my fav.

49-13  <----  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTfIPJUlMQU
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:59 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal Where does this thread state that this forum isn't just about football related smack talk?

What was your favorite play in this highlight video? I really like the play at the 5:02 mark when Lamar made your Bengals look like a high school football team. Actually, he did that all day, but this play was my fav.

49-13  <----  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTfIPJUlMQU

Listen, kid. I didn't want to go here, with the weak crap you throw out and i'm not really a mean person...but you are the Cincinnati Bengals of the smack forum. 

DISCLAIMER: I type this post knowing full well it's worthy of a ban for cruel and unusual punishment. Go easy on me Mods. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 02:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Listen, kid. I didn't want to go here, with the weak crap you throw out and i'm not really a mean person...but you are the Cincinnati Bengals of the smack forum. 

DISCLAIMER: I type this post knowing full well it's worthy of a ban for cruel and unusual punishment. Go easy on me Mods. 

Wow.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No matter how hard you try to live vicariously throught the Ravens, you will always be a loser. 

Judging by the hundreds of negative and childish post you make in every Bengal game day thread, it would appear to a person reading these threads for the first time that YOU are the one living vicariously through the Bengals. Just saying.
How did you get to be so cool?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Keep sucking up to the Bungal fans. The Stoolers are just as bad as the Bungals. Misery loves company. Hilarious

Pointing out the suckiness of your smack  is a thing unto itself.  It does not represent ‘sucking up to the Bengals fans”. 

It’s not that we Steeler fans (who, unlike you are not pretending to be Browns fans) think the Bengals ought not to be smacked.  It’s that we think you do a lousy job of it.  
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 06:57 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Judging by the hundreds of negative and childish post you make in every Bengal game day thread, it would appear to a person reading these threads for the first time that YOU are the one living vicariously through the Bengals. Just saying.
How did you get to be so cool?

You read Gameday Threads after the fact? You aren't right in the head are you...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 06:57 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: How did you get to be so cool?

Don't worry about it. You will never get there. 

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 01:58 PM)Synric Wrote: You read Gameday Threads after the fact? You aren't right in the head are you...

Not only that. He's a steelers fan on here, that created this fake browns fan account to troll. I would say badly, but the baker persona isn't really much different than the ballsofsteel persona he originally created. 

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 01:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Pointing out the suckiness of your smack  is a thing unto itself.  It does not represent ‘sucking up to the Bengals fans.  

It’s not that we, as Steeler fans (who, unlike you are not pretending to be Browns fans) think the Bengals ought not to be smacked.  It’s that we think you do a lousy job of it.  

We Steelers fans ... Haha

Worst kept secret ever.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 01:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Pointing out the suckiness of your smack  is a thing unto itself.  It does not represent ‘sucking up to the Bengals fans.  

It’s not that we, as Steeler fans (who, unlike you are not pretending to be Browns fans) think the Bengals ought not to be smacked.  It’s that we think you do a lousy job of it.  

Suckup, if your looking to make friends may I suggest a church group or bingo. You might have better luck. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 03:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not only that. He's a steelers fan on here, that created this fake browns fan account to troll. I would say badly, but the baker persona isn't really much different than the ballsofsteel persona he originally created. 

Poop Pants, I looked up some of the post this Ballsofsteel has made on this smack forum and can see now why some of you nerds think its me. That Balls destroyed you hillbilly's at smack just like I do. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 01:58 PM)Synric Wrote: You read Gameday Threads after the fact? You aren't right in the head are you...

Who said anything about after the fact cupcake? I read the meltdown by you clowns as the game is in progress. As you have seen, lots of great smack material . Very entertaining. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poop Pants, I looked up some of the post this Ballsofsteel has made on this smack forum and can see now why some of you nerds think its me. That Balls destroyed you hillbilly's at smack just like I do. Hilarious

You realize you're just confirming, right?

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poop Pants, I looked up some of the post this Ballsofsteel has made on this smack forum and can see now why some of you nerds think its me. That Balls destroyed you hillbilly's at smack just like I do. Hilarious

There are several far better reasons than that to think you’re the same people:
  • Both of you smack at the level of a 12 year old boy.  
  • You both share the same self delusion that you’re good at smack.
  • Neither of you understands that an apostrophe is necessary when contracting the words ‘you’ and ‘are’.
  • Both of you have attempted to insult Bengal fans by suggesting they live in a trailer park in “Blue Balls, Kentucky”.
  • Both of you have omitted the standard comma that should go between city and state when you make reference to “‘Blue Balls, Kentucky.
ballsofsteel=Bakerthebeast
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 07:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: There are several far better reasons than that to think you’re the same people:

• Neither of you understands that an apostrophe is necessary when contracting the words ‘you’ and ‘are’.
  • Both of you have attempted to insult Bengal fans by suggesting they live in a trailer park in “Blue Balls, Kentucky”.
  • Both of you have omitted the standard comma that should go between city and state when you make reference to “‘Blue Balls, Kentucky.

Yeah, he should be careful. That kind of thing can get you a ban around here. And not on just one of his names. 

Wait...what am i saying? That will just give him an opportunity to create two different accounts. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 07:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: There are several far better reasons than that to think you’re the same people:

Hilarious Its funny as hell living in Poops and your heads. There is a lot of room in there. Keep up the investigation that way you two bozo's don't have to actually talk smack which both of you don't know how to do. Plus you made a new friend. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 06:50 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Who said anything about after the fact cupcake? I read the meltdown by you clowns as the game is in progress. As you have seen, lots of great smack material . Very entertaining. ThumbsUp

So you read posts by heated fans during a game to remember and use for smack material later. That's rather sad and pathetic...Cupcake.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 07:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hilarious Its funny as hell living in Poops and your heads. There is a lot of room in there. Keep up the investigation that way you two bozo's don't have to actually talk smack which both of you don't know how to do. Plus you made a new friend. Hilarious

I'm almost sad that you can't see what a massive dork you are.

Reply/Quote