Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(12-12-2019, 07:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Rfaulk34 calm down and go back down in the basement. Take Phyllis with you. You two can make out down there. Poe is making you look like an idiot. Nothing personal. ThumbsUp

Why are you still pretending to be a Browns fan? 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 07:21 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Why are you still pretending to be a Browns fan? 

Why are you still pretending to be a Steeler fan?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 07:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Why are you still pretending to be a Steeler fan?

You keep coming back to the idea that smacking you means I’m not a Steeler fan.  But aren’t Steeler fans supposed to smack Browns fans?  This doesn’t make any sense ... 

... unless you’d like to admit that you’re not really a Browns fan.  
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 07:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And yet you miss the obvious parallel: He can only talk about you because your smack sucks so damn bad.  Really, really bad!

Here's some more smack that sucks so bad...really, really bad: The Ravens are now the AFC North division champions. 

How are your teams doing?  Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 01:33 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Here's some more smack that sucks so bad...really, really bad: The Ravens are now the AFC North division champions. 

Back 2 back
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 01:33 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Here's some more smack that sucks so bad...really, really bad: The Ravens are now the AFC North division champions. 

You don't even know why that smack sucks, do you?  When the Ravens aren't good, you disappear, along with your credibility.  If you were here to take your lumps in the down years, maybe your crowing would have some impact, but as it is, no one here has any respect for you.  You could have the best written, most clever smack in the world (hypothetically speaking, of course), but because you’re such a fair weather guy, no one would really care about what you have to say.  
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate to admit it that Lamar Jackson is actually better than Baker. He is unstoppable. Definitely MVP this year. If he remains healthy the Ravens will rule the North division for the foreseeable future with the Stoolers and Bungals fighting for last place.
To think that the Bungals and the Stoolers who both needed a QB and passed on Jackson is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As much as I hate to admit it that Lamar Jackson is actually better than Baker. He is unstoppable. Definitely MVP this year. If he remains healthy the Ravens will rule the North division for the foreseeable future with the Stoolers and Bungals fighting for last place.
To think that the Bungals and the Stoolers who both needed a QB and passed on Jackson is amazing.

The Browns still need a QB too ...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The Browns still need a QB too ...

Not to mention the Stillers are ahead of the Browns with a 4th stringer QB, and nobody on offense.

OBJ y'all !!!

The Bengals will be back to kickin' the shit outta the Browns in no time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As much as I hate to admit it that Lamar Jackson is actually better than Baker. He is unstoppable. Definitely MVP this year. If he remains healthy the Ravens will rule the North division for the foreseeable future with the Stoolers and Bungals fighting for last place.

Sam Darnold and Josh Allen are also better than Baker Hayseed... So there's that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 01:40 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Back 2 back

Hey... Where you been? This place could use more of you, and less of the other guy. I'm not talking about Pat either.

But this is smack talk so I'll just say that the back to back almost makes up for the three years of absolute suck which proceeded it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So, did anybody win a game this weekend? Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Not nearly as amazing as the Clowns not finding a QB in 20 years and still looking for one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:01 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: As much as I hate to admit it that Lamar Jackson is actually better than Baker. 

Damn near every starting QB in the league is better than Baker.

For as much hype as that shmuck gets, you'd think he was Peyton Manning 2.0.

Instead he's playoff Peyton Manning All The Time.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 03:01 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Damn near every starting QB in the league is better than Baker.

For as much hype as that shmuck gets, you'd think he was Peyton Manning 2.0.

Instead he's playoff Peyton Manning All The Time.

I disagree. He's playoff Andy Dalton half the time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 01:28 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: So, did anybody win a game this weekend?  Hilarious

No, but we're all still here. Why don't you try that the next time the Ravens have a down year?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 04:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, but we're all still here. Why don't you try that the next time the Ravens have a down year?

Maybe I will...or maybe I won't. It's my prerogative. By the way, when will the Ravens be having this down year?

Are you rooting for the Ravens to beat the Browns this weekend so that your Stoolers can avoid playing against the Ravens starters in week 17?

Oh, and where were you when the Ravens won the division last year after I called it at the beginning of the season? 99% of the people talking smack to me early in the season never returned, including Little Faulker. In my one and only thread of 2018 I said the Ravens would beat the Bengals and go on to win the division. The moment the Bengals beat the Ravens, Little Faulker and others practically dove at their computers to talk smack... after the fact. On the next day, I replied and said the Ravens would still win the division.  However, NONE of you chumps came around when the Ravens won the division. I couldn't care less if you chumps did or not as I'm not a forum addict like some of you, but I just want to say the hypocracy is entertaining.   http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ravens-are-going-to-spank-the-Bengals

Talk all the junk you want. The only thing that I give a damn about is that your teams suck and the Ravens are killing it. Ok, end of rant. Please feel free to continue wallowing in the misery of your crappy football team fandom. 

Hey, Little Faulker. Where you at buddy? You know you can't resist the Poe!  Mooning
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 04:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, but we're all still here. Why don't you try that the next time the Ravens have a down year?

Not possible. He's a little ***** and little bitches run when the going gets tough. 

You didn't hear? He had a groundbreaking post last year about his team winning the division...and it actually happened! Unheard of!!

But back to your point. Of course when Lamar falls on his face and the Ravens aren't winning again, he will disappear, until they win a couple games again. He has terribly low self-esteem and he can't handle the pressure and beat downs when the Ravens lose so he goes back to hiding in his hole. 

Like i said, it's what chickenshit little bitches do. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 09:07 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe I will...or maybe I won't. It's my prerogative. By the way, when will the Ravens be having this down year?

Are you rooting for the Ravens to beat the Browns this weekend so that your Stoolers can avoid playing against the Ravens starters in week 17?

Oh, and where were you when the Ravens won the division last year after I called it at the beginning of the season? 99% of the people talking smack to me early in the season never returned, including Little Faulker. In my one and only thread of 2018 I said the Ravens would beat the Bengals and go on to win the division. The moment the Bengals beat the Ravens, Little Faulker and others practically dove at their computers to talk smack... after the fact. On the next day, I replied and said the Ravens would still win the division.  However, NONE of you chumps came around when the Ravens won the division. I couldn't care less if you chumps did or not as I'm not a forum addict like some of you, but I just want to say the hypocracy is entertaining.   http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Ravens-are-going-to-spank-the-Bengals

Talk all the junk you want. The only thing that I give a damn about is that your teams suck and the Ravens are killing it. Ok, end of rant. Please feel free to continue wallowing in the misery of your crappy football team fandom. 

Hey, Little Faulker. Where you at buddy? You know you can't resist the Poe!  Mooning

I was here. Check my post history to see how many posts I made in this forum in January.  You, on the other hand, completely disappear when the Ravens don’t make the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:41 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Hello, Bengal fanboys. Are you pumped up for another long season of sub .500 mediocrity from the Bengals? I know I am.

How many of you are contemplating switching to the other Ohio team?  Hilarious

I am..college football in Columbus.. Now that Maryland team..that's something to be fired up about especially against the Buckeyes..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote