Poll: Your Super Bowl Preference (Bengals Fans ONLY)
This poll is closed.
Atlanta
57.58%
38 57.58%
Green Bay
25.76%
17 25.76%
New England
13.64%
9 13.64%
Pittsburgh
3.03%
2 3.03%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do Bengals Fans Want to Win the Super Bowl?
Let's face facts: The 2016 Bengals didn't have a chance at making the postseason. Heck, the fat lady sang the national anthem at the first game against the Jets. With four teams left in the playoffs, what does Bengaldom think? Who would everyone want to see win this year's Super Bowl? Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I chose Green Bay but honestly, anybody but Pittsburgh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
In order : Falcons, Packers, Patriots, Stealers
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I had Rodgers on my Fantasy Football team and followed the Packers closely so them. 2nd choice would be Atlanta as I had Julio Jones.
Reply/Quote
Millhouse Wrote:In order : Falcons, Packers, Patriots, Stealers

Same here. The Falcons seem to have the least obnoxious fan base of the four, which is basically my evaluation criteria. And they have Sanu.
Reply/Quote
Atlanta because they have never won one.....after that, ANYONE but the Stoolers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
ABP
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I voted for Atlanta, but if Pittsburgh wins, at least it's a dig at both ML and MB.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Let's see...which fan base has suffered the most? Atlanta is my answer. They probably still talk about their 1998 Super Bowl loss with Chris Chandler and Jamaal Anderson like we talk about our 1980's SB losses. They've never won a chip and don't have many glory days to look back on.

The rest of those fan bases have been spoiled beyond belief.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: In order : Falcons, Packers, Patriots, Stealers

This^

Atlanta is the only one that's not a SB regular, plus Sanu is there so it's an easy choice for me. After that it goes by who I hate the least, Pittsburgh obviously being last
Reply/Quote
I couldn't care less.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 01:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: In order : Falcons, Packers, Patriots, Stealers

This is the correct answer.
Reply/Quote
Falcons....
Reply/Quote
The Falcons is who i voted for cause the Packers have plenty of Super Bowl rings.

NFC of course. Either way would be much better than the Pats and of course the bastid Stealers.

Mo is on the Falcons as well, so have to root for him.

I definately see this possible, cause the Falcons are the most balanced Offense in the league and their
Defense actually looked pretty good against the Seahawks. But Aaron Rodgers is so hot right now who
knows who comes out of this game. Should be more exciting then the SB.
Reply/Quote
Go Packers!
Reply/Quote
I voted for Green Bay. I really don't like New England and I can't root for a team to get their first championship (Atlanta) before our beloved Bengals get theirs.

The ultimate answer though is anyone but the Poopsburg Stoolers. I hope New England embarrasses them next weekend and then Green Bay smacks NE around 2 weeks later.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Packers... Watching Aaron Rodgers is watching a thing of magic. I want to be able to watch him as much as possible. Rodgers v Brady would pit two all time greats against one another. Think manning/Brady with less history.

But what Rodgers is doing is incredible. Putting the team on his back and willing them to victory.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 03:40 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Packers... Watching Aaron Rodgers is watching a thing of magic.  I want to be able to watch him as much as possible.  Rodgers v Brady would pit two all time greats against one another.   Think manning/Brady with less history.

But what Rodgers is doing is incredible.  Putting the team k bus back and willing them to victory.

Cannot disagree with this at all. Rodgers is the best QB i have ever watched IMHO.

He just flicks the ball out of the pocket like nobody ever. Has the best pocket awareness, best deep ball accuracy,
and is very smart at catching Defenses in a predicament. Love watching this guy play and will be happy rooting for
either of these NFC teams in the SB.
Reply/Quote
patriots im tired of hearing about joe montana
Reply/Quote
The NFC.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote