Poll: Who do you want to win
Browns
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you rooting for tonight
(11-16-2019, 02:53 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I don't think anyone advocated that Rudolph receive the same suspension as Garrett? If so, I didn't see it.
Garrett is going to miss the rest of this season (7 games, I think?) and probably 4 more going into next season.

Rudolph damn sure deserves, at the very least, a 1 game suspension! Personally, I think he deserves a 4 game suspension myself. He initiated the entire sequence of events.

Point being missing 1 or 2 games is not comparable to missing 10. Yes, Garrett deserves what he gets. Just as Rudolph deserved a more severe admonishment.

What did he do to get a 4 game suspension (in your opinion)? He was brought down to the ground well after the throw was made, and took issue with it. Did he overreact? Sure. 4-game suspension worth? No way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 12:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: What did he do to get a 4 game suspension (in your opinion)? He was brought down to the ground well after the throw was made, and took issue with it. Did he overreact? Sure. 4-game suspension worth? No way. 
Nearly every credible news source currently has an article pointing out how the NFL handled the suspensions and fines.

Wts, all of these articles ( outside of Pittsburgh) are saying the same thing; Rudolph got off lightly!!

No offense intended whatsoever, but if you can't see what he did, I certainly can't help you see it.

Reply/Quote