Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
(01-10-2022, 02:30 AM)jason Wrote: I dunno... It's a further trip to get your asses whipped to come to Cincy.

How did that work out for the Chargers & 49ers
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:29 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I didn't think the Raiders would win. This is what I viewed as the easiest matchup so if we lose, I'd be pretty disappointed with our team. Should be able to pull this one out.

Carr admitted in post game interview they were content with the Tie until Chargers called TO another idiot decision by Charger head coach
Reply/Quote
I am fairly confident we are going to kick their asses.

Reply/Quote
For the life of me I can not understand why the Chargers coach called a TO. The Raiders seemed content in trying a longer field goal or maybe even taking a knee. Can someone come up with a logical reason for that TO???
Reply/Quote
If they can protect Burrow, the Bengals win going away.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:49 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: If they can protect Burrow, the Bengals win going away.

Cincy will have a back up right tackle going against one of the best pass rushers in the league

So Burrow wil have his hands full there
Reply/Quote
Bengals open -6.5.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:50 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Cincy will have a back up right tackle going against one of the best pass rushers in the league

So Burrow wil have his hands full there

Hopefully, not many empty backfields. I know JB likes that, but c'mon. Not without Reiff. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:49 AM)TKUHL Wrote: For the life of me I can not understand why the Chargers coach called a TO. The Raiders seemed content in trying a longer field goal or maybe even taking a knee. Can someone come up with a logical reason for that TO???

The same coach who thinks its smart to go for it on own 18 4th1 early in 3rd qtr only down 3
Reply/Quote
Here's what I'll be hoping. I'd like to see KC lose their opener but that ain't happening.

So, we'll assume KC beats lowly Pittsburgh and move on to what I'd like to see happen.

NE
=====> NE
BUFFALO

RAIDERS
=====> CINCY
CINCY

NE
======> NE
KC

CINCY
======> CINCY
TENN

NE
======> CINCY (AFC CHAMPIONS)
CINCY
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:54 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Hopefully, not many empty backfields. I know JB likes that, but c'mon. Not without Reiff. 

So Reif is definitely out?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:59 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So Reif is definitely out?

Yep
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:31 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I would have rather played New England as I dont think their defense could have put as much pressure on Burrow as the Raiders will.  You would also have the Raiders going to KC who could actually beat the Chiefs unlike Pittsburgh who is going to get rolled.  Anyway, it doesnt matter now.  We just need to beat the Raiders then whatever team comes next.

Pitt may get rolled, but.

The Raiders got destroyed twice by KC.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I want a re-match with the Packers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Head to head. They beat the Chargers in LA. 

Also true. Tbh I just looked at the Conf record and LA was behind on that anyway.

An irrelevance now. Oakland it is!
Reply/Quote
I want Tong-Po!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:54 AM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Hopefully, not many empty backfields. I know JB likes that, but c'mon. Not without Reiff. 

Not much chance of that.  It's a gift and curse kind of thing, but it's part of how they operate.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:58 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Here's what I'll be hoping.  I'd like to see KC lose their opener but that ain't happening.

So,  we'll  assume KC beats lowly Pittsburgh and move on to what I'd like to see happen.

NE
               =====>     NE
BUFFALO

RAIDERS
              =====>   CINCY
CINCY

NE
         ======>    NE
KC

CINCY
        ======>   CINCY
TENN

NE
      ======>  CINCY (AFC CHAMPIONS)
CINCY

If New England beats Buffalo, then the Bengals wouldn't play Tennessee in the 2nd round, they'd play Kansas City (barring a Pittsburgh miracle). New England would play Tennessee. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it's a fine balance here. You have to hit them over the head with Mixon early and often (because it's been proven to work against them), but there's no way you pull a Jay Gruden and take the ball out of your best players' hands.

Either way, I think the defense can keep things reasonable in the meantime.
Reply/Quote