Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Who do you take? WR
If for some super crazy reason treadwell is there at our pick you take him. I'm not worried about his timed 40. Dude is a stud
Reply/Quote
More and more im not into taking a WR in the first. Shepard, Thomas, or Boyd in the second and ill be fine.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 02:12 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: If for some super crazy reason treadwell is there at our pick you take him. I'm not worried about his timed 40. Dude is a stud

Yeah, his hands, route running and ability to go up for the ball are all special.

I don't get why Hobspin is saying he isn't on our radar cause of his speed. Will Fuller is all speed but that is all he's got.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, his hands, route running and ability to go up for the ball are all special.

I don't get why Hobspin is saying he isn't on our radar cause of his speed. Will Fuller is all speed but that is all he's got.

According to Lap and Hoard, we have 3 first round rated WRs and Treadwell isn't one of them.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: According to Lap and Hoard, we have 3 first round rated WRs and Treadwell isn't one of them.

Doesn't make sense unless they think he is long gone.

Treadwell would instantly make our WR core better than MLJ and Mo did IMHO.

But i think Doctson would as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doesn't make sense unless they think he is long gone.

Treadwell would instantly make our WR core better than MLJ and Mo did IMHO.

But i think Doctson would as well.

The rumor is that his 40 time deterred them. Also no telling how his interviews went. We did a lot of inquiring on him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: According to Lap and Hoard, we have 3 first round rated WRs and Treadwell isn't one of them.

Could be character. All three of the Mississippi boys seem a little shaky. Nkempoop jumping out of a window and being just plain weird, Tunsil was there with Nkempoop and Tunsil is being sued by his father in law. Treadwell seems like the biggest WR diva in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 06:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Give me a double dip of buckeye. Michael Thomas in 1 Braxton Miller in 2. Both are accustomed to playing outside in the winter in ohio.

Best friends who were former roommates.

Michael Thomas just seems to have the workman like demeanor of AJ Green. He would be a big reliable target right away. Braxton needs some development but gives us the Swiss army knife ability of Sanu.

Dear goodness no. Thomas is a second day guy. Will be upset if they reach for him at 24. My WR board is as follows, in order:
Treadwell
Doctson
Fuller
Coleman
Thomas
Boyd

If coleman or fuller is still there at 24, pull the trigger.

Braxton is a 3rd or 4th round guy
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000648990/article/german-wide-receiver-one-of-nfl-drafts-biggest-sleepers

this guy on day 3....

Moritz Boehringer

he might take a year or 2 to get ready... but you cant teach size and speed.

still might need another WR unless we are moving burkhead into a bigger roll there.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 04:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000648990/article/german-wide-receiver-one-of-nfl-drafts-biggest-sleepers

this guy on day 3....

Moritz Boehringer

he might take a year or 2 to get ready... but you cant teach size and speed.

still might need another WR unless we are moving burkhead into a bigger roll there.

Not a bad project late.
Reply/Quote