Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
For me, it used to be the Steelers but now it goes like this:

1. Ravens
2. Browns
3. Steelers

I think the competition has shifted a bit. I don't see the Steelers as much of a threat as I do the Ravens. With us coming up, I see Ravens fans acting completely different toward us than they have in years past. They are 100% threatened by us. I can no longer stand their fans. I loath them more than Steelers fans. The social media presence by Ravens fans in unbearable. They whine, act entitled, and think we are a "fluke" even though we have realistically owned them since 2009. We are 14-12 against them with both teams winning the division 4 times. They are so out of touch.

The dislike for the Browns stems from their ownership. I think they are trash and the signing of players with shady pasts and how they do business supports this. Browns fans annoy me as well.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Who i hate the most doesnt change based on Who is doing better...

Steelers #1.

2. Ravens AS this franchise was built to be their(Browns before moving) Rivals after firing Paul Brown

3. Browns.. The team that replaced that team up north that ran away to Baltimore. (same as number 2 overall but less as they didnt exist when it happened)
Reply/Quote
I've hated the Steelers longer than I've loved the Bengals so it's a no-brainer for me that it remains them.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who i hate the most doesnt change based on Who is doing better...

Steelers #1.

2. Ravens  AS this franchise was built to be their(Browns before moving) Rivals after firing Paul Brown

3. Browns.. The team that replaced that team up north that ran away to Baltimore.  (same as number 2 overall but less as they didnt exist when it happened)

Exactly. 

I don't see the Steelers as big of a threat anymore without Ben, but my hate for them could never go away based on if they're good or not. They could go 0-17 and I'd just love it because it would give me more ammo to rip on Steelers fans in the area.

2. Browns. A friend of mine from college is a die-hard Browns fan, and I feel like they're so bad that, if we don't own them every year (or at least finish better), it feels like we're not even the best team in Ohio. When the other team is the Browns, that's SHAMEFUL. It also just bugs me because they're like an undeserving charity. 

3. There's no real Ravens fans in Greater Cincinnati that I've ever met because this area doesn't take too kindly to murderers. I hate them but, for some reason, just not as much as the Browns.
Reply/Quote
I don't really have any animosity towards the Ravens. Most interactions with them have been fine, though they have been rather perturbed this off-season, in my experience...

I hate, and will always hate the Browns and Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Is, was, always will be Pittsburgh and it’s not particularly close.
Reply/Quote
A beaten dog never forgets.

It'll always be the Steelers
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Yes.
Reply/Quote
Same as it ever was.
- David Byrne

The Steelers...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So I can see your guys' hatred toward the Steelers hasn't changed...

lol
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 02:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So I can see your guys' hatred toward the Steelers hasn't changed...

lol

We owe them a lot more ass whippins' before we can call it even.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 01:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who i hate the most doesnt change based on Who is doing better...

Steelers #1.

2. Ravens  AS this franchise was built to be their(Browns before moving) Rivals after firing Paul Brown

3. Browns.. The team that replaced that team up north that ran away to Baltimore.  (same as number 2 overall but less as they didnt exist when it happened)

Same.....and it goes back to our hated rivals in little league being the Stoolers too.Rant

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It will never change for me. I will always hate the Stealers more than any team even if they suck.

I dislike the Ratbirds more at this time then I ever have though, same with the Stains. The Ratbird's players were
talking a lot of shit leading up to our first game before we beat them down and I don't like how Lamar seemed like a
poor loser after we beat the crap out of them.

Need to start beating the Stains so we can prevent them from talking any crap, they just might if they continue to
beat us with Chubb who is a great RB.
Reply/Quote
Browns jumped to the top of the list with the Watson shit. Offering him the largest fully guaranteed contract in NFL history was desperate, it was pathetic and it shows how bad they are at managing their personnel and their fans expectations. The vast majority of Browns fans I talk to hate that Watson is on their team, so now the team isn't even doing right by their own fans.

I have a few Steelers friends at work so they've been a bit humanized for me and the Ravens are overall a pretty inoffensive team for the most part (and also have never really been dominant against us in my lifetime, so you can't hold that against them.)

So I'd go:
1. Browns
2. Steelers
3. Ravens
Reply/Quote
If you have to ask you can't afford it..

The team we've all hated since the dawn of time. 
I'm so rich I can absolutely hate Pittsburgh even when I'm broke!  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 03:33 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Browns jumped to the top of the list with the Watson shit.

there are actual criminals on other teams but you hate the browns the most because one guy was accused of getting happy endings? And he's prob gonna win that case btw. Will still get suspended so the nfl can look good
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 03:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: there are actual criminals on other teams but you hate the browns the most because one guy was accused of getting happy endings? And he's prob gonna win that case btw. Will still get suspended so the nfl can look good

Yea. I hate Deshaun Watson for the same reason I hate Ben Roethlisberger. Ben's retired, Deshaun took his place.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 03:56 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea. I hate Deshaun Watson for the same reason I hate Ben Roethlisberger. Ben's retired, Deshaun took his place.

Ben had to settle out of court. Deshaun will not be found guilty

but dont get it confused thinking that I like the guy. I dont. But a bunch of you are gonna be disappointed with the court results
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 03:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Ben had to settle out of court. Deshaun will not be found guilty

but dont get it confused thinking that I like the guy. I dont. But a bunch of you are gonna be disappointed with the court results

I am not anticipating that Watson will be punished in any meaningful way by the courts. He has already dodged criminal charges and he has settled 20 of the 24 civil cases (with 2 more set to be filed now or soon) as well.

I'm just hoping the NFL sticks to their guns and tags him with that indefinite suspension.
Reply/Quote